Windows 10: activate microsoft ebook reader

Discus and support activate microsoft ebook reader in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; activate microsoft ebook reader https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-microsoft-ebook-reader/2a406c22-0241-4d70-a1e5-33300da72596 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MathewVempala, Jun 26, 2020.

1. activate microsoft ebook reader

activate microsoft ebook reader

:)

MathewVempala, Jun 26, 2020
  2. dcf-joe Win User

New Suggestions On EBook Reader / Tablet

My mother wants an ebook reader or table like device for Christmas. Her thing is, besides being able to read ebooks, to be able to write her own documents in Word or Notepad and then read them on the device.

What are you suggestions?

dcf-joe, Jun 26, 2020
  3. 6263innc Win User
    Ebook Readers

Hello All - Does anyone know of an ebook reader that will work on the Nokia 6263? Any help and /or suggestions are appreciated.

6263innc, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Largest FREE Microsoft eBook Giveaway

Source: Largest FREE Microsoft eBook Giveaway! Im Giving Away MILLIONS of FREE Microsoft eBooks again, including: Windows 10, Office 365, Office 2016, Power BI, Azure, Windows 8.1, Office 2013, SharePoint 2016, SharePoint 2013, Dynamics CRM, PowerShell, Exchange Server, System Center, Cloud, SQL Server and more! | Microsoft Director of Sales Excellence - Eric Ligman

Brink, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

1. activate microsoft ebook reader - Similar Threads - activate microsoft ebook

2. Slow not eBook Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow not eBook Windows 10: I run perform /report on my computer that became very slow. I get two errors tv configmgrerr10 and id device ROOT\IMAGE\0000 and ROOT\IMAGE\0001. is this thereason why my laptop is so slow even after cleaning the disk? Any advice what should i do?...
  3. eBook reader with a great UI

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    eBook reader with a great UI: I need an EPUB reader, but all the apps I managed to find online are ugly or old. What app can you recommend to me? Thanks submitted by /u/sabinproscris [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jgqmxs/ebook_reader_with_a_great_ui/
  4. Microsoft Reader

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Reader: I am getting the error which reports that "microsoft windows ce services application manager" was not found and therefore Microsoft Reader cannot be installed! What is this routine and why am I getting an error installing an MS application, how do I fix this?...
  5. Buy ebook on Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buy ebook on Microsoft store: [ATTACH] Hello, community! I'm trying to buy an ebook through the store but I keep on getting this error every time I try to click on purchase. I'm currently in Argentina, changed the store to US and I'm using Paypal with and Argentine credit card. Is possible that since...
  6. ebooks are not appearing in readable English words

in Windows 10 Customization
    ebooks are not appearing in readable English words: Split from this thread. ebooks are not appearing in readable English words https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/ebooks-are-not-appearing-in-readable-english-words/bc5b2b9b-5c11-4f80-9b19-86a80ca50296
  7. Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Edge and default PDF-reader.

Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Edge and default PDF-reader.: Hi, I've been looking for a solution for my problem for months now. Since I have Windows 10 on my computer, the default pdf-reader is constantly changed back to Microsoft Edge, despite all my attempts to make Acrobat Reader DC my default one. I have made the change of...
  8. Calibre ebook management

Calibre ebook management: Hi there If you like e-books - great piece of Free software which also converts to all ebook formats so if you want MOBI / EPUB etc etc. 64 bit version for windows also available -- and it also works on LINUX (easily installable too) - running on CENTOS 7 shown here....
  9. Free EBOOK Exploring Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Free EBOOK Exploring Windows 10: Windows 10 is designed to please both touch and mouse users. It’s also designed to be intuitive for users of both Windows 7 and Windows 8.1, incorporating the “best of both worlds” to enhance your experience and help you be more productive. The Start menu is back, putting all...
  10. Largest FREE Microsoft eBook Giveaway

in Windows 10 News
    Largest FREE Microsoft eBook Giveaway: It’s that time of year again, and today I am kicking off my annual FREE MICROSOFT EBOOK GIVEAWAY extravaganza! And this time, I’m posting MORE FREE EBOOKS in this post than I ever have in any of my previous giveaways! Based on this, you will notice something different about...