Windows 10: Activate Microsoft Works Suite 2005

Discus and support Activate Microsoft Works Suite 2005 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Cannot activate Microsoft Works Suite 2005 on my laptop that has Windows 10. I receive message that product key is not valid or is from older version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Lisa Augie, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Activate Microsoft Works Suite 2005

Cannot activate Microsoft Works Suite 2005 on my laptop that has Windows 10. I receive message that product key is not valid or is from older version of Office. PLEASE HELP!

:)

Lisa Augie, Nov 27, 2018

2. microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86 won't install

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I would suggest you to check if Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86 is installed in your computer.

To check follow the steps:

• Type Default programs & select programs & features.
    • Check if Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86
      is installed.
    If yes suggest you to uninstall & reinstall Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86
    & check if the issue persists.

If the issue persists I would suggest you to contact the game manufacturer.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Uttam Yadav, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Dark Ride Win User

Activate Microsoft Works Suite 2005

The Best Videogames of 2005

If you want to know what was hot and what wasn't in 2005 videogame-wise, you'll have to check out Metacricitc's "Best of 2005" list.

The site is divided in seven categories:
    • Best PS2 Games of 2005
    • Best Xbox Games of 2005
    • Best PC Games of 2005
    • Best GameCube Games of 2005
    • Best PSP Games of 2005
    • Best DS Games of 2005
    • Best GBA Games of 2005
    Each platform has several sub-categories (Adventure, Shooter, Fighting) and a "Game of the Year" and "Dud of The Year".

Now head over to Metacricitc's Best of 2005 site and see if you missed some of the greatest games of 2005.

Source: Metacricitc.com

Dark Ride, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

Activate Microsoft Works Suite 2005

1. Activate Microsoft Works Suite 2005 - Similar Threads - Activate Microsoft Works

2. Microsoft Suite Disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Suite Disappeared: My desktop Windows 8 did a massive update, and our Microsoft suite disappeared. We can't access Word, Excel, etc. anymore, and when I try to reinstall it, it asks for a new activation code. I got this computer in 2013 and it still works great, but we really need to access...
  3. Microsoft Suite Disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Suite Disappeared: My desktop Windows 8 did a massive update, and our Microsoft suite disappeared. We can't access Word, Excel, etc. anymore, and when I try to reinstall it, it asks for a new activation code. I got this computer in 2013 and it still works great, but we really need to access...
  4. Microsoft Games Suite

Microsoft Games Suite: I have Windows 10,and the Microsoft Games Suite would not open, so I uninstalled it. Where can I download another free Suite? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-games-suite/fdd22dbf-2b76-4c24-83dc-5c19685b12fa
  5. Microsoft sql server 2005

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Microsoft sql server 2005: To whom it may concern: I have this old application (ms sql server 2005) under applications and features and I want to remove it, no side effect? Kian William winver: 1909 157254
  6. Microsoft works suite 99

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft works suite 99: i have Microsoft works suite 99 the new computer don't have a cd drive is there a way that i can get it on the new computer???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-works-suite-99/ec3469ac-51fb-4afb-a1c5-d13da0475242
  7. using microsoft works suite with windows 10

using microsoft works suite with windows 10: hi, not sure if i am on the right page here to post, i have a problem with my wifes laptop using win 10. on my laptop also win 10 i have loaded microsoft works suite 2004 (i know its an old version!! but it still works for me ) it is a genuine and i have the product key etc...
  8. works suite 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    works suite 2004: hi, not sure if i am on the right page here to post, i have a problem with my wifes laptop using win 10. on my laptop i have loaded microsoft works suite 2004 (i know its an old version!!) it is a genuine and i have the product key etc and all discs. when i load it on my...
  9. Microsoft Digital Editor Suite 2005 help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Digital Editor Suite 2005 help: THis program worked fine before changing to Windows 10 !! It says can t install on 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-digital-editor-suite-2005-help/c710f499-ba88-4cb9-ac7a-a57077fb3744
  10. Works suite 2002

in Windows 10 Customization
    Works suite 2002: I am trying to load works suite to my window 10, it is from when I bought a desk top back when. It asks for a product key to activate the program. I kept the CD but not the box. What can I do to activate this program?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. activation key for microsoft works 8 microsoft money 2005