Windows 10: Activate My Laptop's Windows 10 With My Laptops OEM Serial Code

Discus and support Activate My Laptop's Windows 10 With My Laptops OEM Serial Code in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I had my laptop's windows 10 activated with my organization serial code but now I want to activate my laptop's windows with the OEM key.how can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by HafsahSajid, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Activate My Laptop's Windows 10 With My Laptops OEM Serial Code

Hello,

I had my laptop's windows 10 activated with my organization serial code but now I want to activate my laptop's windows with the OEM key.how can I do this? please help.

:)

HafsahSajid, Mar 4, 2019

2. Windows 10 serial on OEM

So I'll summarize steps made...

1. Saved serial number (taken with Belarc Advisory) from preinstalled (half chinese language) Windows 8.1 (don't know exactly the version, suspect Windows 8.1 with bing) on tablet
    2. Formatted tablet
    3. Tried to make a clean Windows 10 (HOME, HOME N and also PRO, everytime with the same result) install with ISO taken with MediaCreationTool, during install (and also after completing installation) it says that the saved serial is not valid
    4. Tried to reinstall Windows 8.1 (ISO taken with MediaCreationTool again) HOME, it says that the serial is not valid

So i suspect that the saved serial, is from a WINDOWS 8.1 WITH BING OEM version and this kind of ISO is not accessible/downloadable anywhere (at least I can't find it, any suggestion?)

Still not tried SHOWKEY with that serial, I am in office now, and the serial is saved on a usb pen at home, will try this evening.

So I'm stucked but if everything is like I suspect, it's incredible. If I have a tablet/notebook/netbook with Windows 8 preinstalled, it seems that I can update to Windows 10 without problems, but if I want to make a clean Windows 10 install that serial is not valid...

CapitanCatarro, Mar 4, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 4, 2019
  4. Activate My Laptop's Windows 10 With My Laptops OEM Serial Code

Can't Activate Windows 10 on Windows 7 Dell Laptop

I installed Windows 10 while in Beta on an old Windows 7 Dell Inspiron M5040 Laptop. The original Windows 7 serial number is located on the bottom of the laptop but it came pre-installed. I made a backup but the installation files were of the installation
    partition files but misplaced them over the last several years. on a separate partition. My Windows 7 was activated at the time I received the Laptop but I have never received a follow up offering me an upgrade to Windows 10. Instead, I was participating in
    the Windows 10 Beta on this Windows 7 machine and also on a newer Dell Laptop that had Windows 8.1 installed (which was purchased this last December). The Windows 8.1 machine updated to Windows 10 and successfully completed the Activation process. However,
    the older Windows 7 M5040 did not recognize the serial number indicated on the bottom of the case and gave me an error code 0xC004C003. I tried calling Microsoft but was told to call Dell who told me to call Microsoft. The other message I received was that
    the Current Product Key was ***** - 8HVX7 yet this does not match the last five digits of the code on the bottom of my laptop.

Dells service site no longer warranties the laptop and has no records of the operating system that was installed on it when it was purchased. We kept doing a back and forth from Dell to Microsoft and back to Dell again with no help from either. There used
    to be a verification process that could be done by phone. This is no longer available and the process for obtaining a Product Key is confusing.

Now I'm stuck. I have done a clean install of Windows 10 basically wiping out my C Drive to install the latest version from a USB drive. I can access Windows 10 but can not activate it. I have purchased Windows 7 Home Premium Upgrades for other machines
    that I no longer use and I tried to use these serial numbers without luck.

What steps do I need to take to authorize the serial number listed on the bottom of my laptop so I can activate Windows 10????

DennisWish_65, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

Activate My Laptop's Windows 10 With My Laptops OEM Serial Code

1. Activate My Laptop's Windows 10 With My Laptops OEM Serial Code - Similar Threads - Activate Laptop's Laptops

2. My laptop windows is not activating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My laptop windows is not activating: Hi microsoft i bought a laptop few months ago and the windows was activated and it was showing your windows license will expire soon. i thought it was bug but today it is deactivated i need help i trobbleshoot also [ATTACH]as a...
  3. How to use my OEM Windows 10 Activation Code

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to use my OEM Windows 10 Activation Code: Hello all! I've recently built a new gaming PC and booted the system with a friends Windows USB drive. I've been using the PC for a few weeks now and I went to activate Windows, but it seems my friend had already done so with the code. I purchased an OEM key and have now...
  4. Activating Windows 10 on my other laptop

Activating Windows 10 on my other laptop: Good day! Before I bought Windows 10, I asked Windows support if I can install and activate Windows on my dekstop and laptop. They said it can be installed and activated. Now, my laptop says "can't activate Windows on this device because the product key was already used on...
  5. ACTIVATION OF WINDOWS 10 ON MY LAPTOP

ACTIVATION OF WINDOWS 10 ON MY LAPTOP: Hello. I am using my Laptop From 1 year and now I have to activate the windows 10 on this. I don't have any product key for this as the window was pre-installed on my laptop. Please help me regarding this. The option of Bluetooth has also been disappeared suddenly as not...
  6. HOW ACTIVE MY WINDOWS 10 IN MY LAPTOP

HOW ACTIVE MY WINDOWS 10 IN MY LAPTOP: sir, I have a big problem . my windows 10 licence is not active now in my laptop and that's way my microsoft store does not work properly. Even many Microsoft app does't work. how I can come out this problem please suggest me. I can purchase or go to nearest laptop store....
  7. for activation of windows on my laptop

for activation of windows on my laptop: how to get the product key to activate windows on my laptop i dont have any digital key or any card etc from a authorised dealer as i have lost it. now from where i can get it and how much it will cost me and also for how much period it will keep windows activated on my...
  8. Lenovo Laptop Windows 10 Serial Number

Lenovo Laptop Windows 10 Serial Number: Hi I purchased a few laptops from the Microsoft Store - online some time back. One of the Laptops needed to be factory reset, and after having done this, the Windows is giving me a "Not Genuine". Asking for the Serial Number, but I don't see any Windows Serial Number on...
  9. Active windows 10 on my new laptop

Active windows 10 on my new laptop: Hi, I am using win 10 from 6 years in my hp laptop. Suddenly my laptop got crashed and now I have to buy a new one. In my old laptop, I saw my license is a digital license and it is linked with my Microsoft account. Can I use this same license in my new laptop windows 10...
  10. Windows 10 serial on OEM

Windows 10 serial on OEM: Hello there, after posting in my tables forums, maybe it's time to post here, as it seems that the problem is more Windows related. So I have this Teclast X98 Air 3G tablet (Chinese brand) with Android Kitkat + Windows 8.1. As Lollipop and Windows 10 were released,...