Windows 10: Activate my windows 10 education if administrator blocked the settings

Discus and support Activate my windows 10 education if administrator blocked the settings in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Activate my windows 10 education if administrator blocked the settings i want to activate my windows 10 education but my administrator blocked it i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Travick, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Travick Win User

Activate my windows 10 education if administrator blocked the settings

Activate my windows 10 education if administrator blocked the settings i want to activate my windows 10 education but my administrator blocked it i need assistance

:)

Travick, Nov 21, 2019
  2. Teo Dida Win User

Activating WINDOWS 10 Education

Does it matter that this article is about Windows 10 Pro or do I have to follow the same steps to activate windows education on Windows 10 Home?Thanks a lot

Teo Dida, Nov 21, 2019
  3. skippy258 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Activate my windows 10 education if administrator blocked the settings [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Nov 21, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Activate my windows 10 education if administrator blocked the settings - Similar Threads - Activate education administrator

2. Windows 10 Education is not activating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Education is not activating: Hi! I am having an issue with my laptop where Windows 10 Education will not activate. Using slmgr.vbs I am able to get the following error message. "Error: 0xC004C003 The activation server determined the specified product key is blocked"I am unable to change my product key as...
  3. Windows 10 Education is not activating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Education is not activating: Hi! I am having an issue with my laptop where Windows 10 Education will not activate. Using slmgr.vbs I am able to get the following error message. "Error: 0xC004C003 The activation server determined the specified product key is blocked"I am unable to change my product key as...
  4. Windows 10 Education is not activating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Activating Windows 10 Education

Activating Windows 10 Education: Hi,So my university offers students Windows 10 Education for free. I tried to upgrade my windows from the current one to Windows 10 Education by clicking the "change product key". After I enter, it went to preparing and such, and it says "make sure you're connected to...
  6. All of a sudden, my Windows 10 education is not activated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All of a sudden, my Windows 10 education is not activated: I bought my laptop through my school, so I don't know how they installed windows on it. I've had it for 5 years and all of a sudden I started receiving very frequent notifications that Windows isn't activated. I've now got a watermark telling me to activate Windows. I found...
  7. Windows Education activation

Windows Education activation: Hello! I just reinstalled my windows and I did some updates and now it appears that my windows is not activated. I have my windows license from my University and it worked until now. I saw a thread about this and there was a generic windows key provided, but it did not work...
  8. Activate Windows 10 Education on a PC?

Activate Windows 10 Education on a PC?: Hi, I got Windows 10 from a friend a while back and you'd think I'd have contacted support by now, but the "Activate Windows" is only now starting to bother me. I think he it was just lying aroun and I was just building my computer then. I got the product key (I don't know if...
  9. Activation of Windows 10 education

Activation of Windows 10 education: product key for windows 10 education with product id 00328-00252-52354-AA023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-of-windows-10-education/18409e39-9000-49b6-97b0-a98da302669a"
  10. Activating WINDOWS 10 Education

Activating WINDOWS 10 Education: I recently got a new PC and installed Windows 10 home 64 bit version but without an activation code but my university provided us with the education version and I want to know if I can activate windows 10 education on my windows 10 home PC...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows education administrator