Windows 10: activate my windows

Discus and support activate my windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i want you to activate my windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by fabRW, Sep 5, 2018.

1. fabRW Win User

activate my windows

i want you to activate my windows

:)

fabRW, Sep 5, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 5, 2018
  4. activate my windows

windows activation

Hi Micah,

Check the list of error codes
    here
    and follow the suggested steps to resolve it. If the error code isn't in the list, kindly send us the exact error code. You may attach a screenshot of the error. By the way, how did you get your copy of Windows 10? I suggest that you refer to this

link
    for ways on how to activate Windows 10 depending on how you got your copy of Windows.

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Aileen Alf, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

activate my windows

1. activate my windows - Similar Threads - activate

2. Taskbar becomes/remains active gets/retains focus after clicking into an app from a...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar becomes/remains active gets/retains focus after clicking into an app from a...: I'm using an up-to-date version of Windows 10 Pro, with multiple monitors & auto-hide taskbar setting.Windows has begun doing an annoying thing recently - the taskbar gets/retains focus after clicking on a notification to bring up the associated app. For example: I'm...
  3. Registry Key for Activity related to Motion.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Registry Key for Activity related to Motion.: Hello @Brink , I am tightening up my OS and came across a REG entry that I can NOT seem to track down ANY information on . . . Code: HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\CapabilityAccessManager\ConsentStore\activity Apparently it relates to Motion. Code: Motion:...
  4. Error 0x803fa067 While Activating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error 0x803fa067 While Activating Windows 10: The term is that I bought a PC in a store and built it in my home , my windows 10 licience is going to expire , I bought a new license but I get this error code Error 0x803fa067 al activar Windows 10 , Can I please get sopport...
  5. Without performing any activity, still my ram usage is more than 50%, with around 105,100...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Without performing any activity, still my ram usage is more than 50%, with around 105,100...: This has been occurring for last 10 to 15 days, I have ssd in my system, still the laptop is now lagging quite a bit.I have 8Gb of RAM, windows in installed in samsung ssd 250gbI am attaching the screen shots for your reference, this is when there is only 1 tab opened in...
  6. Window 10 Home Single Activation Error Code 0xC004F012 on Dell Inspiron 7567

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Window 10 Home Single Activation Error Code 0xC004F012 on Dell Inspiron 7567: Hi There, I have been using my Dell Inspiron 7567 for few years now. Recently I cant update my windows due to the error code on the activation. I haven't change any hardware or software, just normal used and this error pop up and my windows is not genuine. After troubleshoot...
  7. Windows Activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Activation: Hello,The laptop which I use was formatted and the windows was installed automatically. The windows operating software came with the laptop when it was brought brand new. Now the problem is the windows is not activated and I dont have the product key.It is showing an error:...
  8. trying to activate my TurboTax on my new HP spectre pc. All I get is a blank white screen....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    trying to activate my TurboTax on my new HP spectre pc. All I get is a blank white screen....: I am trying to activate my TurboTax on a new HP Spectre PC. It is installed but when I try to activate it all I get is a blank white screen from TurboTax. I must need to change a setting I'm thinking but not sure. Can you assist? Thank you....
  9. My laptop Dell Latitude E7470 Windows Cant Active

My laptop Dell Latitude E7470 Windows Cant Active: I buy republished laptop it's come with windows 10 pro, but I can't active it, it says log in with the same account Microsoft account that login before, I buy from this retailer store so I no longer know who uses this laptop before. that screenshot taken from this laptop...
  10. URGENT: Changed hardware, windows won't activate and nobody answering phone

URGENT: Changed hardware, windows won't activate and nobody answering phone: Hi there,I am incredibly frustrated, The current customer service number doesn't go through to a person, and the 'get help' says there is an error connecting me whenever I request a call back, so there is absolutely no support.I've just changed my hardware motherboard, CPU...