Windows 10: activate my windows

Discus and support activate my windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i want you to activate my windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by fabRW, Sep 5, 2018.

1. fabRW Win User

activate my windows

i want you to activate my windows

:)

fabRW, Sep 5, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 5, 2018
  4. activate my windows

windows activation

Hi Micah,

Check the list of error codes
    here
    and follow the suggested steps to resolve it. If the error code isn't in the list, kindly send us the exact error code. You may attach a screenshot of the error. By the way, how did you get your copy of Windows 10? I suggest that you refer to this

link
    for ways on how to activate Windows 10 depending on how you got your copy of Windows.

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Aileen Alf, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

activate my windows

1. activate my windows - Similar Threads - activate

2. The laptop given to me has windows not activated, am i now stuck with paying for it???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The laptop given to me has windows not activated, am i now stuck with paying for it???: Am i stuck having to pay for Windows myself now??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-laptop-given-to-me-has-windows-not-activated/59f9a336-f1b5-4591-849f-a449e89c7124
  3. The laptop given to me has windows not activated, am i now stuck with paying for it???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The laptop given to me has windows not activated, am i now stuck with paying for it???: Am i stuck having to pay for Windows myself now??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-laptop-given-to-me-has-windows-not-activated/59f9a336-f1b5-4591-849f-a449e89c7124
  4. Help with windows activation on a new pc build that required a motherboard swapped after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with windows activation on a new pc build that required a motherboard swapped after...: Help, I built my first pc. I installed windows and then realized my motherboard was damaged. I swapped motherboard using all the same components besides the motherboard. I have a pop up in thr lower right hand corner telling me activate windows but when I click on it I'm told...
  5. Help with windows activation on a new pc build that required a motherboard swapped after...

Help with windows activation on a new pc build that required a motherboard swapped after...: Help, I built my first pc. I installed windows and then realized my motherboard was damaged. I swapped motherboard using all the same components besides the motherboard. I have a pop up in thr lower right hand corner telling me activate windows but when I click on it I'm told...
  6. "Display 2 Isn't Active" ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Display 2 Isn't Active" ?: Hello,I have two monitors connected to my desktop computer. I use both monitors and today only 1 botted up. I though it was cable problem, co I switched cables and that didint helped. So I disconnected one monitor and then voila the other monitor worked. I tried both the DP...
  7. "Display 2 Isn't Active" ?

"Display 2 Isn't Active" ?: Hello,I have two monitors connected to my desktop computer. I use both monitors and today only 1 botted up. I though it was cable problem, co I switched cables and that didint helped. So I disconnected one monitor and then voila the other monitor worked. I tried both the DP...
  8. "Display 2 Isn't Active" ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Windows 11 pro OEM re-activation SSD change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 pro OEM re-activation SSD change: I've a PC with valid OEM Windows 11 Pro OEM license. After changing SSD to a bigger one, MS refuses to re-activate the licensethe status of the license has remaining 1000 rearm counts...
  10. Windows 11 pro OEM re-activation SSD change

Windows 11 pro OEM re-activation SSD change: I've a PC with valid OEM Windows 11 Pro OEM license. After changing SSD to a bigger one, MS refuses to re-activate the licensethe status of the license has remaining 1000 rearm counts...