Windows 10: activate new subscription

Discus and support activate new subscription in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Trying to activate my microsoft 365 family but keep on getting this: Sorry, we can't set up your account right now Hang on to your product key,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DanickVerret, Nov 3, 2020.

1. activate new subscription

Trying to activate my microsoft 365 family but keep on getting this:

Sorry, we can't set up your account right now

Hang on to your product key, and try again later.

If this happens again, contact support.

Error code: ConversionBlockedCurrencyCountryMismatch
    Correlation ID: e88d2865-4c69-4e62-80c7-3098d4a7540b

:)

DanickVerret, Nov 3, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Modernizing Windows Deployment with Windows 10 Subscription Activation

Source: Modernizing Windows Deployment with Windows 10 Subscription Activation Windows for IT Pros

Brink, Nov 3, 2020
  3. Mill Worm Win User
    How to Activate Microsoft Office when Subscription is Shared

I'm on a shared Microsoft Office subscription but cannot activate Word, Excel, etc. I've logged into Microsoft but can't find a fix. Any suggestions?

Mill Worm, Nov 3, 2020
  4. activate new subscription

Activation

Which edition of Office 365 did you buy?

Sounds like you bought a new subscription at Costco:

Andre Da Costa, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

activate new subscription

1. activate new subscription - Similar Threads - activate subscription

2. I paid for subscription and no activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I paid for subscription and no activation: I paid for subscription and no activation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-paid-for-subscription-and-no-activation/e7e6606e-863c-4db8-a68e-1dadb50fb8b8
  3. I paid for subscription and no activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I paid for subscription and no activation: I paid for subscription and no activation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-paid-for-subscription-and-no-activation/e7e6606e-863c-4db8-a68e-1dadb50fb8b8
  4. I paid for subscription and no activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I activate my Win 10 Pro subscription on a new PC with my existing Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I activate my Win 10 Pro subscription on a new PC with my existing Microsoft account?: Hello! I had purchased a Windows 10 Pro product key a while back. Due to a technical issue, I had to switch PCs. In my new PC, with the same Microsoft account as earlier, I am unable to get my Win 10 Pro activation. The PC had come with a pre-built Win 10/11 Home edition. But...
  6. How do I activate my Win 10 Pro subscription on a new PC with my existing Microsoft account?

How do I activate my Win 10 Pro subscription on a new PC with my existing Microsoft account?: Hello! I had purchased a Windows 10 Pro product key a while back. Due to a technical issue, I had to switch PCs. In my new PC, with the same Microsoft account as earlier, I am unable to get my Win 10 Pro activation. The PC had come with a pre-built Win 10/11 Home edition. But...
  7. How do I activate my Win 10 Pro subscription on a new PC with my existing Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. When subscription is activated and will it expire after purchase ?

When subscription is activated and will it expire after purchase ?: Hi,I'd like to know if i purchase a Microsoft 365 from retail now, will it expire in 6 months time before activation ? I still have my microsoft 365 subscription until December 2023. If i buy a microsoft 365 now, can i activate it in december and subscription starts from...
  9. When subscription is activated and will it expire after purchase ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When subscription is activated and will it expire after purchase ?: Hi,I'd like to know if i purchase a Microsoft 365 from retail now, will it expire in 6 months time before activation ? I still have my microsoft 365 subscription until December 2023. If i buy a microsoft 365 now, can i activate it in december and subscription starts from...
  10. Windows Subscription Activation Issues

Windows Subscription Activation Issues: We are currently having issue with Windows Subscription Activation not working on some of our Windows 11 devices in our school environment. The devices are Windows 11 Pro but notice that when added to Azure via autopilot they are automatically being upgraded to Windows 11...