Windows 10: Activate non-licensed Windows 10 Pro with Windows Enterprise A3 subscription

Discus and support Activate non-licensed Windows 10 Pro with Windows Enterprise A3 subscription in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I purchased Microsoft 365 A3 for faculty for 50 users. My Windows 10 machines has no active license. I just download and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ilyas N., Oct 10, 2019.

1. Ilyas N. Win User

Activate non-licensed Windows 10 Pro with Windows Enterprise A3 subscription

Hello Everyone,

I purchased Microsoft 365 A3 for faculty for 50 users. My Windows 10 machines has no active license. I just download and clean-install Windows 10 Pro. The PC`s coming with free-dos, there is not oem or embedded product key. When I add the pc to Azure Active Directory it converting to Windows Enterprise. But is not being activating.

How to activate my clean-installed Windows 10 Pro (1903) with the Windows 10 Enterprise A3 subscription?

Thanks in advance.

:)

Ilyas N., Oct 10, 2019

2. Windows 10 Enterprise E5 Activation

Hi all,

Is it possible to activate a non digital licensed Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise, just with an E5 subscription?

Or it is required to already have a digital license of Pro or Enterprise.

Thanks,

Granit.

Granit Lipovica, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Modernizing Windows Deployment with Windows 10 Subscription Activation

Source: Modernizing Windows Deployment with Windows 10 Subscription Activation Windows for IT Pros

Brink, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Activate non-licensed Windows 10 Pro with Windows Enterprise A3 subscription

Microsoft 365 A3 for students 1 year subscription

We have problem Microsoft 365 A3 for students version. We can not activate windows 10 enterprise, can activate Microsoft office 365 only.

Please let me know, Microsoft 365 A3 version is windows 10 license included or not?

Machine Room 6, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Activate non-licensed Windows 10 Pro with Windows Enterprise A3 subscription

1. Activate non-licensed Windows 10 Pro with Windows Enterprise A3 subscription - Similar Threads - Activate non licensed

2. How to windows 11 enterprise subscription to pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to windows 11 enterprise subscription to pro: Hi Dave, I am try windows 11 pro key reinter activate but same windows 11 enterprise subscription only i am change key also pls helpe. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-windows-11-enterprise-subscription-to-pro/cfcad934-0448-4290-8d00-ef5d970b742f
  3. Install Windows 10/11 Enterprise in M365 A3 for education subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Windows 10/11 Enterprise in M365 A3 for education subscription: I Have Subscribed to M365 A3, and I saw from the admin page that the subscriptions included with Windows 10/11 Enterprise.I have read an article Windows 10/11 Subscription Activation - Windows Deployment Microsoft Docs . And there's this things called Inherited Activation....
  4. Install Windows 10/11 Enterprise in M365 A3 for education subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install Windows 10/11 Enterprise in M365 A3 for education subscription: I Have Subscribed to M365 A3, and I saw from the admin page that the subscriptions included with Windows 10/11 Enterprise.I have read an article Windows 10/11 Subscription Activation - Windows Deployment Microsoft Docs . And there's this things called Inherited Activation....
  5. Install Windows 10/11 Enterprise in M365 A3 for education subscription

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise subscription is active but Windows is not activated in the same time??

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise subscription is active but Windows is not activated in the same time??: My colleague's new laptop came with Ubuntu, so I installed Windows 10 with a flash drive from your media creation tool from your site. Our company has Windows 10 licenses. But his won't activate although it detects his Microsoft work profile. Any help? We have a Microsoft 365...
  7. How can I activate Windows Enterprise that is included in my schools Office A3 subscription?

How can I activate Windows Enterprise that is included in my schools Office A3 subscription?: Hi,I am a student of TED University which has an A3 License of Office 365 for every student. When I look at the subscriptions on the Exchange page, I see that there is a Windows Enterprise subscription as well, but I don't know how can I use it or activate it.Thanks in...
  8. Need to un-activate non-genuine Windows license and activate Windows 10 Pro

Need to un-activate non-genuine Windows license and activate Windows 10 Pro: Hello, 1. I have a couple of items I need to accomplish. I recently built a new PC and upon building, I had initially used a non-genuine version of Windows 10. I've tried to hard reset my PC, use the Media Creation Tool, and other options, but I'm unable to remove this...
  9. Cannot activate Windows 10 Enterprise subscription license for Azure AD Joined device

Cannot activate Windows 10 Enterprise subscription license for Azure AD Joined device: Here is the current situation: I have a Windows 10 Enterprise device that I cannot activate: https://imgur.com/1pqQf89 Error message: We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your...
  10. Windows 10 EnterpriseS licensing/activation

Windows 10 EnterpriseS licensing/activation: Split from this thread. [ATTACH] here's the image the instructions say to include https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-enterprises-licensingactivation/5e274069-ec10-4208-8618-86d32eb79853"