Windows 10: Activate OEM_DM laptop using retail disk

Discus and support Activate OEM_DM laptop using retail disk in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi... my laptop come with Win 10 Pro OEM_DM which is digital license. hdd now spoilt. i buy new SSD but don't have OEM disk to reinstall. i download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ZvezdA, Apr 18, 2019.

1. ZvezdA Win User

Activate OEM_DM laptop using retail disk

hi... my laptop come with Win 10 Pro OEM_DM which is digital license. hdd now spoilt. i buy new SSD but don't have OEM disk to reinstall. i download Windows 10 ISO from MS website, after clean install on SSD, check it is Windows 10 Pro Retail. my question, is that legal to activate the retail installation to OEM_DM laptop? and yes, the activation is successfull, i just want to know if that is legal? tq

:)

ZvezdA, Apr 18, 2019
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Apr 18, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Apr 18, 2019
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

Cleaning off a Mac Laptop

cleaning it?

Step 1: buy about a half gallon of gasoline.

Step 2: douse laptop in gasoline.

Step 3: toss a burning match onto laptop.

Step 4: watch the fire clense your laptop.

Thema:

1. Activate OEM_DM laptop using retail disk - Similar Threads - Activate OEM_DM laptop

2. Older windows retail disks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Older windows retail disks: I’m a collector of retro-old pcs, and I’m wondering where you can find old boxed versions of windows such as 95 safely/officially https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/older-windows-retail-disks/01151644-2af3-4f93-8bc8-840f31ec63f2
  3. Older windows retail disks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Older windows retail disks: I’m a collector of retro-old pcs, and I’m wondering where you can find old boxed versions of windows such as 95 safely/officially https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/older-windows-retail-disks/01151644-2af3-4f93-8bc8-840f31ec63f2
  4. Windows 10 retail activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 retail activation: Hello, I have the following problem, I got a retail win 10 license key, the sticker where the license key is say it retail, when I input the code for activation I can t activate it I get this code 0xC004C060, when I check the key I get the message that it s OEM version. What...
  5. Windows 10 retail activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 retail activation: Hello, I have the following problem, I got a retail win 10 license key, the sticker where the license key is say it retail, when I input the code for activation I can t activate it I get this code 0xC004C060, when I check the key I get the message that it s OEM version. What...
  6. can't activate w10pro retail

can't activate w10pro retail: OS: windows 10 pro retail Build: 1903 OS Build 18362.356 computer: custom built install type: from scratch, not an upgrade Hello, When I try to activate windows with my product key I get "Unable to activate windows" and get an error code 0x803fa067 no letter l or L...
  7. OEM_DM Channel Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OEM_DM Channel Help: Hello, I was wondering if OEM_DM type activation key on THIS computer and reactivate it again using the code or logging into Microsoft back into the computer. I've read that I can't activate the keys on other computers, but it doesn't say anything about reactivating it on the...
  8. Can not activate retailer keys

Can not activate retailer keys: Hello, I recently bought a pc and have tried to activate my Windows 10 pro key that came with it but when i try it says its not valid but i dont think its true is there a special way to activate retailer keys?...
  9. Windows Activation Retail

Windows Activation Retail: Hello! I just want to know so i bought a retail key, that retail key are already in use by one of my PCs, But I do have this brother who lives miles away from me who knows my complete Retail Key License Code, he told me he's planning to build another pc soon so im wondering...
  10. Win 10 OEM_DM license activation fails in AD domain

Win 10 OEM_DM license activation fails in AD domain: My PCs came with OEM_DM windows 10 license. After reinstalling windows, license gets activated as long as the PC is not joined to the windows AD domain. Trying to activate license after joining domain fails with 0xC004F074 error. It seems the PC is trying to look for volume...