Windows 10: Activate or enable Windows Media Player in Windows 10 Pro N edition

Discus and support Activate or enable Windows Media Player in Windows 10 Pro N edition in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i am using on a laptop an official win pro 10 N -version 1803- build 17134.765 it seems after downloading several installments that the program is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BenjaminRoosen, May 18, 2019.

1. Activate or enable Windows Media Player in Windows 10 Pro N edition

i am using on a laptop an official win pro 10 N -version 1803- build 17134.765

it seems after downloading several installments that the program is installed ,somewhere hidden/ behind, and i do need to activate windows media player in settings

but where?

**Original Title**

Media Feature Pack for N and KN versions

:)

BenjaminRoosen, May 18, 2019

2. HELP! Windows Media Player Problem

http://support.microsoft.com/KB/243621

that covers up to version 10... let me see if its diffrent for the newer versions

EDit:

here is how to clear the frequent list.
    http://www.blogsdna.com/4086/how-to...edia-player-12-frequent-list-in-windows-7.htm

and here is how to clear the history
    http://www.downloadatoz.com/essenti...ar-the-windows-media-player-12-history_g.html

and from the last link is the same error where you can just disable it too =)

THRiLL KiLL, May 18, 2019
  3. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, May 18, 2019
  4. Activate or enable Windows Media Player in Windows 10 Pro N edition

New Windows Media Player Plugin for Firefox

Anyone who uses Windows Vista and Mozilla Firefox may be pleased to hear that the Windows Media Player team has now released a plugin for Firefox that should allow the browser to play WMP content on websites. Here are the steps to get it working:
    • Installation of the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin may require administrative access to your PC. It is recommended that you close all other open browser windows before continuing with the installation.
    • Click the Install button to automatically download and install the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin.
    • Depending on your security settings, you may see a Security Warning dialog box. Click Install to install the plugin.
    There is a known issue if you are using Firefox version 2.0.0.3 on Windows Vista with the installer failing with error code -203. To work around this simply restart Firefox (you will get a notification that Windows Vista will be changing the Firefox compatibility settings) and then install again - the second time should succeed.

The download is available here, and the new plugin works on all versions of Windows XP and Windows Vista (although it is mostly intended for Vista, as that currently has no WMP support in Firefox).

Source: Windows Vista Blog

Jimmy 2004, May 18, 2019
Thema:

Activate or enable Windows Media Player in Windows 10 Pro N edition

1. Activate or enable Windows Media Player in Windows 10 Pro N edition - Similar Threads - Activate enable Media

2. Problem with Windows Media Player // Windows 10 Pro N 22h2 Build 19045.2604

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Windows Media Player // Windows 10 Pro N 22h2 Build 19045.2604: So i've been trying to run some old fifa games in my very old laptop. so the game kept crashing after selecting the language, after searching around the internet turns out i'd need to turn on the media player feature. turned on both media feature pack and windows media player...
  3. Problem with Windows Media Player // Windows 10 Pro N 22h2 Build 19045.2604

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Windows Media Player // Windows 10 Pro N 22h2 Build 19045.2604: So i've been trying to run some old fifa games in my very old laptop. so the game kept crashing after selecting the language, after searching around the internet turns out i'd need to turn on the media player feature. turned on both media feature pack and windows media player...
  4. Is there a way to enable Spotlight on Windows "N" editions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to enable Spotlight on Windows "N" editions?: Hello, I have a Windows 11 Pro N PC and I would like to use Windows Spotlight feature, but it seems to be not available for the "N" editions. My question is simply: is there a way to enable it anyway?I made some research on this but found nothing useful there is a workaround...
  5. Is there a way to enable Spotlight on Windows "N" editions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to enable Spotlight on Windows "N" editions?: Hello, I have a Windows 11 Pro N PC and I would like to use Windows Spotlight feature, but it seems to be not available for the "N" editions. My question is simply: is there a way to enable it anyway?I made some research on this but found nothing useful there is a workaround...
  6. windows 10 pro n activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 pro n activation: How can I solve windows 10 pro n activation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-n-activation/f8ea1ea8-1307-4ffd-81df-b567497ed644
  7. Windows 10 Pro N Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro N Activation: Computer says that Windows is not activated. Says "We Can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organization's network and try again..." Error code: 0xC004F074 Doesn't make any...
  8. editing a video with windows 10 media player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    editing a video with windows 10 media player: what are the steps to edit a video with windows 10 media player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/editing-a-video-with-windows-10-media-player/4e5d84e7-f02e-47cf-90ad-889b48ca7c3f
  9. Difficulty Installing Media Features Pack [Windows Media Player] In Windows 10 Pro N

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Difficulty Installing Media Features Pack [Windows Media Player] In Windows 10 Pro N: Hello, I have an HP laptop that I bought in America with Windows 10, currently running Windows 10 Pro N after the hard drive crashed with my license while I was in England. The biggest change in usage I have noticed is that now, when I connect my iPhone to my computer by...
  10. Windows 10 Pro N Activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro N Activation: I recently downloaded a copy of the windows 10 iso from the microsoft website and chose to install Windows 10 Pro N. My issue at this point is trying to get it activated. I've bought activation keys but they refuse to work. Is the activation of this version of Windows region...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. activate windows media player windows 10

2. activate windows media player for windows 10

3. enable media keys win

4. how to activate media player in w7,
  5. turn on media player in windows 10 pro N