Windows 10: activate our second computer.

Discus and support activate our second computer. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; We have had word 365 for a year and recently reactivated our license and we cannot get our second computer activated. Help please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by kalaron007, May 9, 2019.

1. activate our second computer.

We have had word 365 for a year and recently reactivated our license and we cannot get our second computer activated. Help please.

:)

kalaron007, May 9, 2019
  2. Aquinus Win User

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, May 9, 2019
  3. Activation and a second device

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

• Did you perform a Clean install after activating the Windows 10 in the second computer?

If yes, then you can perform a phone activation to activate your Windows.

• Press Windows key + X then click
      Run, then type: slui.exe 4

• Next press the 'ENTER' key

• Select your 'Country' from the list.

• Choose the 'Phone Activation'
      option.

• Stay on the phone (do not select/press any options) and wait for a person to help you with activation.
    Keep us posted on the issue to assist you better.

Sudheendra S, May 9, 2019
  4. Odys Win User

activate our second computer.

Computer freezes for a few seconds, strange disk activity

From time to time, around once in two days, the computer freezes for around 5 or 10 seconds.

During that time, I can move the mouse but thats it. No application interaction and no keyboard response.

While investigating this, I noticed the following behavior in the task manager. The ssd seems to behaving in a weird way. 100% active with zero data transfers.

activate our second computer. PSA3Z.png

Zero read/write and 100% active. This is odd to me.

To further investigate the issue I used the SSDlife utility but the results suggest that the disk is healthy.

activate our second computer. vFVDi.png

Some notes that might help:

• No devices connected to the laptop
    • Laptop touchpad and bluetooth also disabled
    • Only a usb mouse connected
    • No camera, sound or other devices used during that time
    • No other strange laptop behavior

What can cause such a behavior or how can I further investigate the issue?

Odys, May 9, 2019
Thema:

activate our second computer.

1. activate our second computer. - Similar Threads - activate second computer

2. STOP REBOOTING OUR COMPUTERS AT NIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STOP REBOOTING OUR COMPUTERS AT NIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: FOR GOD SAKE AND FOR THE FIRST TIME I'M WRITING ALL CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MICROSOFT STOP REBOOTING OUR COMPUTERS AT NIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I've applied every registry mod and that piece of g... still reboots my computer...
  3. STOP REBOOTING OUR COMPUTERS AT NIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    STOP REBOOTING OUR COMPUTERS AT NIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: FOR GOD SAKE AND FOR THE FIRST TIME I'M WRITING ALL CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MICROSOFT STOP REBOOTING OUR COMPUTERS AT NIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I've applied every registry mod and that piece of g... still reboots my computer...
  4. how to activate our windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to activate our windows: how to activate our windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-our-windows/c49d1289-af43-4bb6-8405-cc9f2c775461
  5. how to activate our windows

how to activate our windows: how to activate our windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-our-windows/c49d1289-af43-4bb6-8405-cc9f2c775461
  6. how to activate our windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Second screen not active

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second screen not active: I've been trying for two months to connect my laptop HP to my new TV TCL with android TV via HDMI, but it's not working. I've already tried solutions listed here and here except for the last two and also I tried simpler solutions as change HDMI cable. If I connect my laptop...
  8. Second screen not active

Second screen not active: I've been trying for two months to connect my laptop HP to my new TV TCL with android TV via HDMI, but it's not working. I've already tried solutions listed here and here except for the last two and also I tried simpler solutions as change HDMI cable. If I connect my laptop...
  9. i'm not activate our windows 10 education

in Windows 10 Customization
    i'm not activate our windows 10 education: pls help me in activatiom https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-activate-our-windows-10-education/6892ba88-7055-4a7f-95a4-54ba12f020bc
  10. Hackers remotely turning on our computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hackers remotely turning on our computer: We have a problem: hackers are remotely turning on our computer at night. Fortunately, they don't seem malicious, but it's very unpleasant and needs to stop.What we've done so far to solve this: 1. Looked at: How to Remotely Turn On Your PC Over the Internet. 2....