Windows 10: Activate pre-installed windows after reinstall it

Discus and support Activate pre-installed windows after reinstall it in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've bought a new Asus laptop which Windows 10 Home was already installed on it. I recently found out that Windows don't function properly and maybe a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Bookerv2, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Bookerv2 Win User

Activate pre-installed windows after reinstall it

I've bought a new Asus laptop which Windows 10 Home was already installed on it. I recently found out that Windows don't function properly and maybe a clean installation could help it?But I have no idea how to reactivate Windows after reinstall itof course the same "Home" version. I've linked my license to my Microsoft account and don't know if that is enough? In the Windows activation page is written "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account". Thank you for helping me

:)

Bookerv2, Jun 20, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 20, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jun 20, 2021
  4. Activate pre-installed windows after reinstall it

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

Activate pre-installed windows after reinstall it

1. Activate pre-installed windows after reinstall it - Similar Threads - Activate pre installed

2. Pre-installed office activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pre-installed office activation: I bought a laptop with a pre-installed office 2009. I did system format after some months and after that I was not able to activate the pre-installed office. I login using the same email I'd I used before format. But this time in my account that service was not listed!! I...
  3. License missing from pre-installed reinstall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    License missing from pre-installed reinstall: Hey folks, So, I've got a machine that came with Windows 8 Pro preinstalled. Time went on, I used the free upgrade to Windows 10, which inherited the Pro license. Time went on, I need to do a fresh install now because I changed some things and tried different OS (not that...
  4. Can't activate pre-installed office.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't activate pre-installed office.: Hey everybody I have got the information from HP support that why i cant activate office. they told me that I have used my gmail account to sign-in to windows when my father bought the laptop, so Microsoft is not allowing me to activate the office by my gmail account.They are...
  5. pre installed windows 10 activation

pre installed windows 10 activation: I have been facing a problem regarding windows 10 activation i haven't got any activation key with my laptop as it has pre installed microsoft windows 10 home and office, when i open any windows app like word and after going in settings there always comming a popup that...
  6. Window Activation after reinstall

Window Activation after reinstall: I have hp laptop with preinstalled window 10 home single language and i format the disk and reinstall window 10 pro which not activated from the key of window 10 home came along in build with bios. I have downloaded window 10 from Microsoft and window 10 insider too which...
  7. Windows not activated error after windows updates in windows pre-installed Laptop

Windows not activated error after windows updates in windows pre-installed Laptop: Hi, After few windows update, the "windows not activated" problem popped up in my laptop in which windows is pre-installed. MIcrosoft windows version 1909 OS Build 18363.657. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Kindly share the solution for this problem. Note : Once I uninstalled...
  8. Activate a pre-installed Windows 10

Activate a pre-installed Windows 10: Hello, I have bought a new laptop Acer Aspire 5, which running by Windows 10 S. When I open the settings page it shows the following message; YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS BEFORE YOU CAN PERSONLISE YOUR PC. How I can find the activation key? Thank you very much for...
  9. windows not activated error for pre-installed windows on laptop and no internet error after...

windows not activated error for pre-installed windows on laptop and no internet error after...: recently my windows shows Activate Windows watermark on desktop, my laptop has had the Windows factory pre-installed for 10 years and I had the product key label attached to the back of my laptop I tried the troubleshoot button in setting/activation but it says no connection...
  10. Activation Trouble After Clean Install ( Before Its Pre Activated With Windows 10)

Activation Trouble After Clean Install ( Before Its Pre Activated With Windows 10): My Dell Lap Came With Pre Installed Windows 10 Home .. Due To Some Technical Trouble Made clean Install I didn't Noted That Product Key, Is There A Possibility Get Activated Now There No CHANGE IN HARDWARE.. When I Install Windows Pro It Says "Install Windows 10 Home Get...