Windows 10: Activate product key that was used for old laptop that was spolied

Discus and support Activate product key that was used for old laptop that was spolied in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a new laptop to replace my old one that could not start up. How do i activate my office using the same product key on my new laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AlexJoseph3, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Activate product key that was used for old laptop that was spolied

I bought a new laptop to replace my old one that could not start up. How do i activate my office using the same product key on my new laptop?

:)

AlexJoseph3, Jul 19, 2020

2. Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Product Key from old laptop

So it seems my new laptops windows isn't genuine. I thought about buying a new copy of windows but then remembered I have this old laptop with its product key still available (but the laptop is demolished), cant I use the product key of the old laptop
    to activate windows on my new laptop?

YasserShkeir, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Activate product key that was used for old laptop that was spolied

use the product key of old Laptop to activate license on my desktop

Hello,

I have build my own computer and now I have installed the windows 8 but not activated, can I use the product key of the old laptop?

Thanks.

IrisLapira, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

Activate product key that was used for old laptop that was spolied

1. Activate product key that was used for old laptop that was spolied - Similar Threads - Activate product key

2. Windows Will Not Activate. Product key already in use.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Will Not Activate. Product key already in use.: I just got this computer and downgraded it to Windows 10. Now, it states Windows was already active on another computer. How do I get the product key to change it or otherwise fix?...
  3. I have an old not-in use laptop with win7 product key. Can I use the product key for new pc?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have an old not-in use laptop with win7 product key. Can I use the product key for new pc?: I have an old not-in use laptop with win7 product key. Can I use the product key for new pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-old-not-in-use-laptop-with-win7-product/7176e101-a954-4b38-9d24-5c7a87b1d08d
  4. I have an old not-in use laptop with win7 product key. Can I use the product key for new pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an old not-in use laptop with win7 product key. Can I use the product key for new pc?: I have an old not-in use laptop with win7 product key. Can I use the product key for new pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-old-not-in-use-laptop-with-win7-product/7176e101-a954-4b38-9d24-5c7a87b1d08d
  5. I have an old not-in use laptop with win7 product key. Can I use the product key for new pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Activating Windows 10 using product key

Activating Windows 10 using product key: So I got windows 10 for my PC some time ago, but have only recently purchased a product key. Both are official not pirated. Upon opening the activation menu I get this messageI am connected to the internet through wifi yet this error will not go away. It also appears upon...
  7. Activating Windows 10 from an old product key

Activating Windows 10 from an old product key: I recently built a PC and want to activate windows on it. I thought I would use the product key from my old laptop since I had to purchase windows for that to activate it. After deleting it and taking it off the registry, I entered it on my PC to find that I'm getting an...
  8. product key used for new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    product key used for new laptop: I got a new laptop and using the same product key used for my previous one can the same key work on the new laptop or do I have to buy another subscription ? the last subscription was bought 4 days back and trying to disable on the older laptop...
  9. Product Key from old laptop

Product Key from old laptop: So it seems my new laptops windows isn't genuine. I thought about buying a new copy of windows but then remembered I have this old laptop with its product key still available (but the laptop is demolished), cant I use the product key of the old laptop to activate windows on...
  10. Using old product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Using old product key: I purchased a long while back original product key for windows 10 pro and used it on my stationary PC which I don't have anymore (only kept the HDD), and I was wondering if there is any chance my key can be transfered onto my new machine (laptop) or do I really have to buy...