Windows 10: activate window 10 on my pc

Discus and support activate window 10 on my pc in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have 2 PC,one is a used one bought from a shop which repair pc,iphone etc. years ago They happen to have a PC running under window10,so I bought it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jj109, May 10, 2020.

1. jj109 Win User

activate window 10 on my pc

I have 2 PC,one is a used one bought from a shop which repair pc,iphone etc. years ago

They happen to have a PC running under window10,so I bought it.

But the window key looks like a group key,I only see the last 4 digits ,rest is all XXXX.

so I cannot use it to activate my window.

what should I do?

thanks for your reply

:)

jj109, May 10, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 10, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, May 10, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, May 10, 2020
Thema:

1. activate window 10 on my pc - Similar Threads - activate window

2. I have upgraded windows 10 from windows 7. My windows 7 was activated but when I upgraded...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have upgraded windows 10 from windows 7. My windows 7 was activated but when I upgraded...: Hello sir/madams, I have upgraded windows 10 from windows 7 for the free from official site of microsoft. My windows 7 was activated but when I upgraded to windows 10 it asks for activation. I can't even personalize my computer. I try to follow the steps it tells me but I...
  3. I have upgraded windows 10 from windows 7. My windows 7 was activated but when I upgraded...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have upgraded windows 10 from windows 7. My windows 7 was activated but when I upgraded...: Hello sir/madams, I have upgraded windows 10 from windows 7 for the free from official site of microsoft. My windows 7 was activated but when I upgraded to windows 10 it asks for activation. I can't even personalize my computer. I try to follow the steps it tells me but I...
  4. I have upgraded windows 10 from windows 7. My windows 7 was activated but when I upgraded...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. window activation issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    window activation issue: windows is not activated. because I interred the product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-activation-issue/94d59db0-9fed-431a-a409-c5433c8292d7
  6. window activation issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window activation issue: windows is not activated. because I interred the product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-activation-issue/94d59db0-9fed-431a-a409-c5433c8292d7
  7. window activation issue

8. Windows 11 Enterprise wont activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Enterprise wont activate: Hello.I purchased a laptop with Windows 11 Home. and I upgraded to Windows Pro by purchased Windows 11 Pro from Microsoft Store because I needed the laptop for work, but the upgrade comes with Windows 11 enterprise. But now Windows is not active Error code 0xC004C003 , what...
  9. Windows 11 Enterprise wont activate

Windows 11 Enterprise wont activate: Hello.I purchased a laptop with Windows 11 Home. and I upgraded to Windows Pro by purchased Windows 11 Pro from Microsoft Store because I needed the laptop for work, but the upgrade comes with Windows 11 enterprise. But now Windows is not active Error code 0xC004C003 , what...
  10. I cant activate my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant activate my windows: it seems like i cant activate my windows i don't know how to activate it is been like that ever since i updated my windows i cant troubleshoot it either cant change my product key i don't know what license is on computer and i cant run roblox it always freeze so i have to...