Windows 10: Activate Windows 10 Education on a PC?

Discus and support Activate Windows 10 Education on a PC? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I got Windows 10 from a friend a while back and you'd think I'd have contacted support by now, but the "Activate Windows" is only now starting to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by LucasHaefner, Dec 2, 2019 at 7:37 PM.

1. Activate Windows 10 Education on a PC?

Hi, I got Windows 10 from a friend a while back and you'd think I'd have contacted support by now, but the "Activate Windows" is only now starting to bother me. I think he it was just lying aroun and I was just building my computer then. I got the product key (I don't know if I still have it around here somwhere, but it's the current key entered in). It's the Education version, though, so the product key isn't enough. I need to connect to an organization. What can I do? (This is my PC, not a school computer). STFU with the "BREAKING NEWS: Boomer Installs Far Cry 5." I know I'm behind, but I tend to only buy things during Black Friday. And I'm 17. So there.

Activate Windows 10 Education on a PC? ddcfdcb5-c46f-4267-a4b2-13362bf84147?upload=true.png

:)

LucasHaefner, Dec 2, 2019 at 7:37 PM
  2. Teo Dida Win User

Activating WINDOWS 10 Education

Does it matter that this article is about Windows 10 Pro or do I have to follow the same steps to activate windows education on Windows 10 Home?Thanks a lot

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

4. Teo Dida Win User

Activate Windows 10 Education on a PC?

Activating WINDOWS 10 Education

I recently got a new PC and installed Windows 10 home 64 bit version but without an activation code but my university provided us with the education version and I want to know if I can activate windows 10 education on my windows 10 home PC

Thema:

Activate Windows 10 Education on a PC?

1. Activate Windows 10 Education on a PC? - Similar Threads - Activate Education

2. Activate my windows 10 education if administrator blocked the settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activate my windows 10 education if administrator blocked the settings: Activate my windows 10 education if administrator blocked the settings i want to activate my windows 10 education but my administrator blocked it i need assistance...
  3. I am running Windows 10 Education and I have graduated. Now my computer asks for activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I am running Windows 10 Education and I have graduated. Now my computer asks for activation: Hello Sir/Madam, I am running a windows 10 Education. I have graduated from the school but I have the computer with me from the school. They never mentioned anything about buying a licence or anything. So, I was running the computer as such. From yesterday i get the warning...
  4. Activation problems after upgrading the Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Education

Activation problems after upgrading the Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Education: My new laptop (recently bought) came with Windows 10 Home preinstalled . Since i work at the university as a student, I bought the Windows 10 education upgrade. With this purchase i got a product key which i used to manually upgrade the windows using the option "Change...
  5. Windows 10 Education Activation no longer valid??

Windows 10 Education Activation no longer valid??: For some bizarre reason the computer I installed Windows 10 Education on (~3 months ago) is now telling me "We can't activate Windows on this device because the product key was already used on another device. If you think it wasn't used on another device, select troubleshhot...
  6. Windows 10 Education Activation issue

Windows 10 Education Activation issue: I have a university provided laptop which was having battery issue so i just replace it through laptop support vendor. After that my Windows 10 Education is not activate and i am unable to activate through steps given on different sites. (See below screen shots) At the...
  7. Can't activate windows 10 education

Can't activate windows 10 education: I have a laptop from school which has windows 10 education on it which now requires be to activate it but I can't as I'm no longer at school and are unable to get it activated from or by the school. How can I activate it or how can I change the windows so I am able to...
  8. Can I activate Windows 10 education on another device if I uninstall the product key from a...

Can I activate Windows 10 education on another device if I uninstall the product key from a...: Hi, I recently had to buy a new motherboard in order to upgrade my computer. Unfortunately, it seems I'm unable to activate my key because it's been in use for 2 devices already. 1 Device is from a computer that broke down. I can't do anything with that, but the other...
  9. Activation of Windows 10 education

Activation of Windows 10 education: product key for windows 10 education with product id 00328-00252-52354-AA023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-of-windows-10-education/18409e39-9000-49b6-97b0-a98da302669a"
  10. Issue with Activating Windows 10 Education Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue with Activating Windows 10 Education Edition: I am trying to upgrade my current copy of Windows 10 Home edition to Windows 10 Education edition, but am unable to do so. I have a validated product key for the Education edition provided by my school through OnTheHub. When I go to the "Change product key" setting under...