Windows 10: Activate Windows 10 Pro on new computer

Discus and support Activate Windows 10 Pro on new computer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My computer died and I built a new one. I downloaded Windows 10 Pro but can't activate it. My account says I have 2 PCs but my old one is dead. Should... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RoWor44, Dec 23, 2018.

1. RoWor44 Win User

Activate Windows 10 Pro on new computer

My computer died and I built a new one. I downloaded Windows 10 Pro but can't activate it. My account says I have 2 PCs but my old one is dead. Should I delete my old PC from my account? Will I be able then to activate my new PC?

:)

RoWor44, Dec 23, 2018

2. New Computer: Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Mom is getting a new computer. Although the computer will have Windows 10 Home preinstalled, we want the Pro version.

Are the steps correct to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro?

• Click Start > Settings > Update & security > Activation > Go to store > make your purchase, follow the on screen instructions and within 5 to 10 minutes you will be upgraded to Windows 10 Pro.

We are in Canada. I am guessing that the upgrade price is close to US$100 converted to Canadian dollars?

Kevin Stecyk, Dec 23, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 23, 2018
  4. Activate Windows 10 Pro on new computer

Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

Activate Windows 10 Pro on new computer

1. Activate Windows 10 Pro on new computer - Similar Threads - Activate Pro computer

2. New computer preinstalled Windows 11 pro will not activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New computer preinstalled Windows 11 pro will not activate: original error 0xC004C003. ran troubleshooting to where it told me to check my Internet settings it's on the machine where I am writing this question - so that's working found a similar issue and used the product key of VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T. It did not activate and...
  3. New computer preinstalled Windows 11 pro will not activate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New computer preinstalled Windows 11 pro will not activate: original error 0xC004C003. ran troubleshooting to where it told me to check my Internet settings it's on the machine where I am writing this question - so that's working found a similar issue and used the product key of VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T. It did not activate and...
  4. New Windows 10 Pro OEM Computer not activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Windows 10 Pro OEM Computer not activated: Dear All,I have a brand new computer with windows 10 PRO OEM installed and for the first time in my life, the operating system is not activated; if I try to activate it from the Activation menu, it returns the following error translated fro Italian;It's not possible to...
  5. New Windows 10 Pro OEM Computer not activated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Windows 10 Pro OEM Computer not activated: Dear All,I have a brand new computer with windows 10 PRO OEM installed and for the first time in my life, the operating system is not activated; if I try to activate it from the Activation menu, it returns the following error translated fro Italian;It's not possible to...
  6. New Windows 10 Pro OEM Computer not activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Unable to Activate Windows 10 Pro on new Computer

Unable to Activate Windows 10 Pro on new Computer: Hi there, I've recently built an entire new PC and appear unable to activate my Windows 10 Pro on it. I originally had it on an older PC when it was moved from my Physical Key to a Digital Key associated to my Microsoft Account, when switching to another PC it immediately...
  8. Windows 10 Pro retail activation on a new computer

Windows 10 Pro retail activation on a new computer: Hi,I'm receiving an error 0xc004c003 when trying to activate my Windows 10 Pro retail license on my new computer. My old computer is formatted so the license should no longer be active....
  9. Windows 10 pro won't activate on new computer

Windows 10 pro won't activate on new computer: So yesterday for my birthday, I got a new computer. An Intel NUC8i5BEK. I installed Windows 10 pro from a USB stick I made from the Microsoft website. After installation it says I am not activated. So I run the troubleshooter and it says it can't find a digital license for...
  10. New computer received with Windows 10 Pro Activated - reinstall?

in Windows 10 Support
    New computer received with Windows 10 Pro Activated - reinstall?: Hi all New to both the forums and indeed Windows (Mac users for years, but recently bought a Thinkpad T460, very impressed so far), so apologies if this has been asked before: I recently bought my Thinkpad from ebay, from a guy that obviously got a load in for a work...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 pro activation

2. activate windows 10 on new pc

3. how to activate windows 10 in new laptop

4. activate windows on new laptop,
  5. activate windows on new pc,
  6. NEW DELL PC CANNOT ACTIVATE WINDOWS,
  7. activate windows 10 in new laptop,
  8. activate windows 10 pro on new pc,
  9. activate windows 10 new laptop,
  10. activate windows 10 new pc,
  11. activate windows 10 on new computer,