Windows 10: Activate Windows 10 problem, I have subscription for Microsoft 365 for business

Discus and support Activate Windows 10 problem, I have subscription for Microsoft 365 for business in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a subscription to Microsoft 365 for Business (which also includes a subscription to Windows 10). I repeat, it's a business... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Mihai MATEI, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Activate Windows 10 problem, I have subscription for Microsoft 365 for business

Hello,

I bought a subscription to Microsoft 365 for Business (which also includes a subscription to Windows 10).

I repeat, it's a business subscription.

I bought a new laptop (Dell) without a windows license (with ubuntu operating system).

I downloaded from microsoft.com the tool that help me to create a bootable usb with the latest version of Windos 10 Pro (64 bit).

I made a new installation, and during the installation, when It asked to chose my login type, I chose it to connect to my organization/business and enter the email and passord from the above subscription. It worked and has finished installing.

Now, I can not activate the Windows. Everything else seems ok, including the Office 365 package, if I install it, recognize the subscription/license and it works smoothly.

I attach some pictures that could guide you for an answer.

What could be the problem?

Thank you!

Activate Windows 10 problem, I have subscription for Microsoft 365 for business 4558c4d1-be21-487d-95a9-f7f3ef1e43d8?upload=true.png

Activate Windows 10 problem, I have subscription for Microsoft 365 for business 7720b95d-6808-4546-b4ea-c1745b4f468d?upload=true.png

Activate Windows 10 problem, I have subscription for Microsoft 365 for business 10e36550-239d-435d-aa3b-e039f4e2645a?upload=true.png

Activate Windows 10 problem, I have subscription for Microsoft 365 for business 09e3ae8e-c3d5-4e59-a73a-129a0ee4a7a3?upload=true.png

Activate Windows 10 problem, I have subscription for Microsoft 365 for business 4fc1f664-7fd5-4888-9269-3be11f121ef1?upload=true.png

Activate Windows 10 problem, I have subscription for Microsoft 365 for business cdfd2111-d461-4dea-98ee-410edeb06859?upload=true.png

Activate Windows 10 problem, I have subscription for Microsoft 365 for business 561e4fb9-c7b9-4fa2-bfda-59d9a0c97cc5?upload=true.png

Activate Windows 10 problem, I have subscription for Microsoft 365 for business c7991ffc-6a99-4d72-869d-ec9fc9bc0f98?upload=true.png

:)

Mihai MATEI, Jun 6, 2019

2. Microsoft 365 Business - Activating Windows 10 Pro

Microsoft 365 Business (not Office 365, but M365) still includes a subscription to Windows 10 Pro, right??

The M365 Plans page had previously shown that the "Business" version included a license to both the Office Products and Windows 10 Pro. I purchased the licenses, joined my company's PC's to the Azure AD on that tenant and ended up with a bunch of inactivated
    Windows PC's. The previous parent org licensed these machines via an EA license.

My CSP is utterly useless and keeps quoting Microsoft websites about using M365 to upgrade Pro to Enterprise - but that's not what I'm trying to do.

A single one of my PC's, that I forced to update to 1809 did activate and shows my Edition as "Windows 10 Business" and my Subscription as "Windows 10 Business subscription is active." But all of my other PCs are only updating to 1803, and say that the
    Activation Server is unavailable. But everything I find says the activation should be automatic for 1709 and above.

Now I'm panicking a bit because Microsoft updated their M365 page (

https://products.office.com/en-us/business/small-business-solutions?lml=false)
    and removed any reference to Windows 10 in the features list.

So does anyone know what happened? Is it still included? Or did MS change their minds and pull it? And if it is included, how do I get it to activate?

Thanks in advance.

Reagan Johnson, Jun 6, 2019
  3. Microsoft 365 Business and Windows 10 Licensing

If customer buy the Microsoft 365 Business subscription for employees, does it means custumer do not need to buy any licensing for windows 10, because it is included in M365 subscription.

And when IT need to deploy Windows 10 on devices(such as labtops), IT just need to install a lastest version of Windows 10 ISO, and with out activate this Windows 10, IT connect this device to internet, login on with M365 subscription, this Windows 10 will
    activate as Windows 10 Business by M365 subscription.

Is that right?

Edvinas Krasauskas, Jun 6, 2019
  4. Activate Windows 10 problem, I have subscription for Microsoft 365 for business

Windows 10 (1709) Microsoft 365 Business CSP License activation error

We are actually the CSP and we are doing the upgrade for one of our clients. Microsoft 365 Plan is what we are providing. (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/business)

Jerry C Kurian, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

Activate Windows 10 problem, I have subscription for Microsoft 365 for business

1. Activate Windows 10 problem, I have subscription for Microsoft 365 for business - Similar Threads - Activate problem subscription

2. Microsoft Business subscription- ownership split

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Business subscription- ownership split: Hello, my question is regarding Business located in Canada. Company A has 200 licenses as per amount of users. If Company A decides to split to Companies B and C, or if 50 users decide to start another Company D not related to Company A - is it possible to change ownership of...
  3. Microsoft Business subscription- ownership split

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Business subscription- ownership split: Hello, my question is regarding Business located in Canada. Company A has 200 licenses as per amount of users. If Company A decides to split to Companies B and C, or if 50 users decide to start another Company D not related to Company A - is it possible to change ownership of...
  4. Microsoft Business subscription- ownership split

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Microsoft Subscription 365 Personal

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Subscription 365 Personal: My Microsoft Subscription for 365 Personal expires today but I have already bought a Product Key and have registered the details prior to the expiry date. Despite that, I have received a message advising that my Microsoft service will cease on August 1....
  6. Windows 10 Business - Subscription Active but fails to activate

Windows 10 Business - Subscription Active but fails to activate: Per the subject, at one location we have a lot of Windows 7 machines that we'd like to get upgraded to Windows 10 and then activate as Windows 10 Business as a part of an M365 Business Premium subscription. We have ADConnect setup to ensure Hybrid Azure AD along with GPO's...
  7. Windows 10 Licenses with Microsoft 365 Business

Windows 10 Licenses with Microsoft 365 Business: According to the service description https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office365/servicedescriptions/microsoft-365-service-descriptions/microsoft-365-business-service-description,“If you have devices that are licensed for Windows 7 and 8.1 Professional, Microsoft 365 Business...
  8. subscription Microsoft Office 365

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    subscription Microsoft Office 365: I have a subscription for Microsoft Office 365 for a computer at email address *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I need to renew this subscription as the credit card connected to the greenslopes account has been destroyed Can you please help me do this...
  9. Microsoft 365 Business - Activating Windows 10 Pro

Microsoft 365 Business - Activating Windows 10 Pro: Microsoft 365 Business (not Office 365, but M365) still includes a subscription to Windows 10 Pro, right?? The M365 Plans page had previously shown that the "Business" version included a license to both the Office Products and Windows 10 Pro. I purchased the licenses,...
  10. business subscription of Microsoft Office

in Microsoft Office and 365
    business subscription of Microsoft Office: Sorry, I couldn't figure out a more descriptive name for my questions . . . I have the business subscription of Microsoft Office. It's installed on my Desktop (dual boot, so two), Lenovo 14", HP 17" and my daughter's Lenovo Lappy. OK, so that's my five installations. When...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 business subscription activation

2. activate windows 10 365 business

3. updating window can solve activate windows problem?

4. windows 10 business subscription is active but windows is not activated,
  5. business subscription active but not activating,
  6. activation key for m365,
  7. activate windows 10 subscription,
  8. m365 subscription business edition,
  9. windows 10 business subscription is active windows reported that no product key was found,
  10. microsoft 365 business activating windows,
  11. windows 10 subscription activation m365 microsoft updates