Windows 10: Actívate Windows 10 with a CID i received

Discus and support Actívate Windows 10 with a CID i received in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi all, I just bought a windows 10 license pro but I just received the CID code and I do not know how to actívate Windows 10 with that information. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by FJCZ, Apr 2, 2022.

1. FJCZ Win User

Actívate Windows 10 with a CID i received

Hi all, I just bought a windows 10 license pro but I just received the CID code and I do not know how to actívate Windows 10 with that information. Can you help me? What can I do? I trie slui 4 command but got an error.

:)

FJCZ, Apr 2, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 2, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 2, 2022
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Apr 2, 2022
Thema:

1. Actívate Windows 10 with a CID i received - Similar Threads - Actívate CID received

2. Actívate Windows 10 with a CID i received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Actívate Windows 10 with a CID i received: Hi all, I just bought a windows 10 license pro but I just received the CID code and I do not know how to actívate Windows 10 with that information. Can you help me? What can I do? I trie slui 4 command but got an error....
  3. Actívate Windows 10 with a CID i received

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Actívate Windows 10 with a CID i received: Hi all, I just bought a windows 10 license pro but I just received the CID code and I do not know how to actívate Windows 10 with that information. Can you help me? What can I do? I trie slui 4 command but got an error....
  4. Windows 10 not receiving Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 not receiving Updates: Morning, Running Windows 10 Home and I have had no problems. I noticed a few weeks ago that when I tried to download Updates nothing was pulling through. I now have an error: 'You are not receiving Updates. Your version of Windows 10 has reached end of Service and is not...
  5. Not receiving notifications in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not receiving notifications in Windows 10: Hi all, I have just setup my new Windows system and am not receiving any notifications. I noticed this when I setup my calendar and it wasn't alerting me of events. 1. There are no apps showing in the "get notifications from these apps" in settings. see attached 2. I have...
  6. Solution: How do I view a cid link?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Solution: How do I view a cid link?: I want to give an answer to the locked thread How do I view a cid link?, because 415 user have the same question. Here is the question: I sometimes receive emails with a cid link, for example, "cid:*** Email address is removed for privacy ***217BF0." In Windows 7, I could...
  7. I received a Windows 10 update this morning - I received a message that the Process was...

I received a Windows 10 update this morning - I received a message that the Process was...: Can Microsoft Support help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-received-a-windows-10-update-this-morning-i/b81a7c60-b2a6-47b8-9ecf-127e6f1889a9
  8. Why did I receive an earlier Windows 10 update after I had received a Cumulative Windows 10...

Why did I receive an earlier Windows 10 update after I had received a Cumulative Windows 10...: I received two different 2019-01 Cumulative updates for Windows 10 version 1803 (KB4480966) and (KB4480976). Then I received a 2018-10 Update for Windows 10 version 1803 (KB4023057). Why did this happen? My understanding is that cumulative updates are supposed to include all...
  9. Not receiving notifications in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not receiving notifications in Windows 10: Hi, I've been experiencing issues with my Windows 10 PC by not receiving ANY notifications from the action center. To explain further; When I receive a notification, from let's say Discord, a banner won't show up on the bottom-right of the screen but the action center...
  10. I didn't receive the invitation to reserve Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I didn't receive the invitation to reserve Windows 10: I went to the Microsoft linkHow to reserve your free upgrade to Windows 10 That article advised you had to have KB3035583 update so I clicked on the link provided and then went to my Windows Update and it was there. I installed it . Article said after installation I should...