Windows 10: Activate Windows 10

Discus and support Activate Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi my loptop is only for 5 month old xps 13 2-in-1 DELL windows 10 home . I have boughted from PC word ! I just rest factory today unfortunately it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PegahCh, Feb 25, 2021.

1. PegahCh Win User

Activate Windows 10

Hi my loptop is only for 5 month old xps 13 2-in-1 DELL windows 10 home .

I have boughted from PC word ! I just rest factory today unfortunately it came up as Windows 10 interprice and keep asking me to activate Windows and I need a product key I couldn't find out the key !

Can someone help me with that please .

Thank you

:)

PegahCh, Feb 25, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 25, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Feb 25, 2021
  4. skippy258 Win User

Activate Windows 10

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From Why can't I activate Windows?

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Activate Windows 10 [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

Activate Windows 10

1. Activate Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Activate

2. Moved Licensed Windows8.1/Windows10 VMWare vm to Virtualbox. Needs activation now?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Moved Licensed Windows8.1/Windows10 VMWare vm to Virtualbox. Needs activation now?: Hello, I have a licensed copy of windows 8.1 that I installed as a vmware virtual machine and performed a free upgrade to windows 10. Been working fine until I had a problem that requires moving to Virtualbox. The VM works fine under Virtualbox now but says I need to...
  3. Contacting support following failed Win 10 Pro upgrade activation

Contacting support following failed Win 10 Pro upgrade activation: Can someone in Microsoft support please contact me? I have purchased a Win 10 Home to Pro update from the Microsoft store. I appreciate there may be cheaper ways to do this but I wanted a hassle free experience so chose the official route. However : - Win 10 Pro has...
  4. Activation Problems

Activation Problems: Hello guys, i changed my harddrive recently and it process my windows ended up getting deactivated, it says activate windows but i don't know the product key, i don't even know how to solve this issue. Would really appreciate for some feedback....
  5. windows 10 home activation error code 0xc004f050

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 home activation error code 0xc004f050: windows 10 home activation error code 0xc004f050 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-activation-error-code-0xc004f050/bf318d51-0127-4fe2-a8ac-d2d83bd1d83d
  6. Windows 10 shows it has been activated, but still requests activation

Windows 10 shows it has been activated, but still requests activation: I'm using a Lenovo G50 that came with Windows 10 Enterprise pre-installed. Until recently, I could work on it without any problem, but now it shows a message that it needs to be activated, even though it shows that Windows has been activated at the top. [ATTACH] To...
  7. Windows 10 Pro Activation

Windows 10 Pro Activation: Hi there, I get a sense this is a very common question, but there's no simple answers it seems. I installed Windows 10 Pro way back in the 'free upgrade' days when I had a valid/genuine Windows 7 Pro license. I was able to update to Windows 10 Pro, and it showed 'Activated...
  8. Win 10 Pro Activation Issues

Win 10 Pro Activation Issues: My OH bought a new Dell OptiPlex in late January, runningWin 10 Pro. It was delivered early in February and all seemed fine. Then, itneeded a new motherboard. This was at the end of February. All was running perfectly until yesterday morning, when Windows10 Pro let us know...
  9. activation key

activation key: I purchased Microsoft 10 Enterprise , need activation key, not on invoice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-key/ff3e7cd2-0a43-49ab-980e-978824cc098b
  10. Windows 10 activation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 activation: Hi, Last month I bought a brand new Dell All-in-one computer with a preinstalled Windows 10 home. Just few days back my computer started giving me messages that my windows will expire soon and then a watermark message reading "Activate Windows go to settings to activate...