Windows 10: Activate Windows 10

Discus and support Activate Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'm unable to activate windows 10 after sending my laptop in for repairs. I had a new hard drive put in and now can't activate windows 10 with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jacquie33, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Jacquie33 Win User

Activate Windows 10

I'm unable to activate windows 10 after sending my laptop in for repairs. I had a new hard drive put in and now can't activate windows 10 with the trouble shooter. I can't seem to find anywhere on this site where I can speak to customer support instead of a virtual assistant.
    I did ask on here before about this and was given advise using the trouble shooter but it didn't work so need to try something else.
    Can someone advise me please?
    Many thanks

:)

Jacquie33, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 7, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Apr 7, 2021
  4. skippy258 Win User

Activate Windows 10

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From Why can't I activate Windows?

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Activate Windows 10 [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Activate Windows 10

1. Activate Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Activate

2. Windows 10 Pro Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Activation: Hi there, I get a sense this is a very common question, but there's no simple answers it seems. I installed Windows 10 Pro way back in the 'free upgrade' days when I had a valid/genuine Windows 7 Pro license. I was able to update to Windows 10 Pro, and it showed 'Activated...
  3. Win 10 Pro Activation Issues

Win 10 Pro Activation Issues: My OH bought a new Dell OptiPlex in late January, runningWin 10 Pro. It was delivered early in February and all seemed fine. Then, itneeded a new motherboard. This was at the end of February. All was running perfectly until yesterday morning, when Windows10 Pro let us know...
  4. activation key

activation key: I purchased Microsoft 10 Enterprise , need activation key, not on invoice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-key/ff3e7cd2-0a43-49ab-980e-978824cc098b
  5. Windows 10 activation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 activation: Hi, Last month I bought a brand new Dell All-in-one computer with a preinstalled Windows 10 home. Just few days back my computer started giving me messages that my windows will expire soon and then a watermark message reading "Activate Windows go to settings to activate...
  6. Windows Activation after hardware change

Windows Activation after hardware change: Could somebody please help? I recently upgraded my motherboard and CPU, and logged into Windows only to find that it was now unactivated. I've run the troubleshooter numerous times, and it has failed to work. If I use the "i recently changed hardware on this device"...
  7. windows 10 activation error 0x8007007B

windows 10 activation error 0x8007007B: I've been trying to activate my windows for a long time but it's not working. I don't have product key so I had to reinstall windows 10 to get it activated through digital license but still. it's not working....
  8. activation of windows 10 enterprise evaluation

activation of windows 10 enterprise evaluation: Hi, I wanted to activate my windows 10 enterprise evaluation and so bought a product key but it didn't work. I have told that my product key is a personal key but my installed version is a volume version, is it any way to solve the problem? something like downgrade my mind...
  9. Windows suddenly not activated

Windows suddenly not activated: I have a Lenovo Thinkpad T430. I've had it since late 2020, and installed Windows then. Since yesterday, Windows has been saying to activate it after my computer restarted while in sleep mode. The error code given is 0xC004F074, on Windows 10 Pro. Windows was preinstalled on...
  10. why windows 10 not able be activated on my laptop ?

why windows 10 not able be activated on my laptop ?: why windows 10 not able be activated on my laptop ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-windows-10-not-able-be-activated-on-my-laptop/a743797f-ac02-435c-8ca9-5386950b5d50