Windows 10: Activate windows 11 with window 10 license

Discus and support Activate windows 11 with window 10 license in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HiCan I use my windows 10 pro license key, to activate my new windows 11 pro PC?the PC is running windows 11 pro now Thanks a lot:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by reuvenHershkovitz, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Activate windows 11 with window 10 license

HiCan I use my windows 10 pro license key, to activate my new windows 11 pro PC?the PC is running windows 11 pro now Thanks a lot:

:)

reuvenHershkovitz, Aug 17, 2022
  2. P4-630 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Aug 17, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Tweaks

Volume Key Licenses, find a way.

broken pixel, Aug 17, 2022
  4. skippy258 Win User

Activate windows 11 with window 10 license

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From Why can't I activate Windows?

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Activate windows 11 with window 10 license [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

Activate windows 11 with window 10 license

1. Activate windows 11 with window 10 license - Similar Threads - Activate window license

2. how to activate windows 11 licensing ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to activate windows 11 licensing ?: I'm having a hard time activating my windows 11 pro and also accessing the product key. What are the solutions for that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-windows-11-licensing/014852a7-744b-4503-86ed-e30a590b7b3f
  3. how to activate windows 11 licensing ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to activate windows 11 licensing ?: I'm having a hard time activating my windows 11 pro and also accessing the product key. What are the solutions for that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-windows-11-licensing/014852a7-744b-4503-86ed-e30a590b7b3f
  4. Activate windows 11 with window 10 license

Activate windows 11 with window 10 license: HiCan I use my windows 10 pro license key, to activate my new windows 11 pro PC?the PC is running windows 11 pro now Thanks a lot: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-11-with-window-10-license/92dcc803-516e-4430-b8fb-01441e9209ca
  5. Windows 11 activation with a digital license for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 activation with a digital license for Windows 10: My Windows 10 computer died recently, so I have built a completely new one that I intend to run Windows 11 on.I understand that I can use Media Creation Tool to make a USB key installer for Windows 10 and that I should be able to activate it using my Microsoft account,...
  6. Windows 11 activation with a digital license for Windows 10

Windows 11 activation with a digital license for Windows 10: My Windows 10 computer died recently, so I have built a completely new one that I intend to run Windows 11 on.I understand that I can use Media Creation Tool to make a USB key installer for Windows 10 and that I should be able to activate it using my Microsoft account,...
  7. Windows 10/11 license activation type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10/11 license activation type: I have been using my laptop for 5 years. I clean installed Windows 10/11 several times. When I connect to internet, system is activated with digital key. Windows always asks activation key, when I installed Windows 7/8/8.1. Today I wanted to check license type channel. I...
  8. Windows 10/11 license activation type

Windows 10/11 license activation type: I have been using my laptop for 5 years. I clean installed Windows 10/11 several times. When I connect to internet, system is activated with digital key. Windows always asks activation key, when I installed Windows 7/8/8.1. Today I wanted to check license type channel. I...
  9. activating a window 10 license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activating a window 10 license: Hello this is the scenarioI had an old pc that had a digital license which is linked to my account, which I bought in the online Microsoft store, so it's a Retail one. That old pc is Dying so it doesn't work sometimes.I build a new PC, and now I want to transfer that license...
  10. Activation of windows 10 license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of windows 10 license: I have changed the motherboard of my PC including HDD. I wish to continue with my old windows license. It doesn't support change product key. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-of-windows-10-license/e9fb941c-1a0e-4cb0-bfe9-988fc200f223"