Windows 10: activate windows after update in windows10

Discus and support activate windows after update in windows10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; cannot activate window in version 10 after an update. error code 0xc04c03 and there has been no hardware change or anything ? It was on a work ? for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mitchstice, Nov 16, 2019.

1. activate windows after update in windows10

cannot activate window in version 10 after an update. error code 0xc04c03 and there has been no hardware change or anything ? It was on a work ? for a very short time and when I set up usurer's I used a diff. name/account and it removed everything. but I've got back in and set up the original e-male account w/ a diff. user name and as a family member not as admin and I've got back to before the 1903 update but I'm stopping here until I find out how to recover it at least to activate windows again .I can deal w/ the lost data but I cant afford s/., on disability ! please help !!!

:)

mitchstice, Nov 16, 2019

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Nov 16, 2019
  3. Windows updates...

Oh. Your "Registry" must have gotten screwed up FLY3R. If for some reason you couldn't download your updates I suppose you could go to the update site, and run throught the steps 'till it fails activation. Then you could go up to "Tools > Manage Add ons > then disable "Windows Genuine Advatage Validation Tool." Of course you should only use this method if you are having problems updating your legitamate copy of Windows XP. Perhaps do to a corrupted piece of software? *Smile activate windows after update in windows10 :)

Thermopylae_480, Nov 16, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

activate windows after update in windows10

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond activate windows after update in windows10 :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

activate windows after update in windows10

1. activate windows after update in windows10 - Similar Threads - activate update windows10

2. Activation of Windows10; after HD Change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of Windows10; after HD Change: I have an 8 yr old Dell Laptop that was using Windows 10 when I received it. The hard drive went out in it and I have one arriving in about a week. I went through the Dell website to identify the specifications on the laptop as well the HD. It was originally installed with...
  3. Activation of Windows10; after HD Change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation of Windows10; after HD Change: I have an 8 yr old Dell Laptop that was using Windows 10 when I received it. The hard drive went out in it and I have one arriving in about a week. I went through the Dell website to identify the specifications on the laptop as well the HD. It was originally installed with...
  4. Activation of Windows10; after HD Change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows10 activation

windows10 activation: I purchased second hand dell vostro 3500 with windows10 already installed. But there is a message in settings saying can't be activated because unable to connect to organizations activation server error code 0x8007232B. How can this be fixed please scott...
  6. activation of windows10

activation of windows10: I facing a problem to activate my windows10 how could I activate my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-of-windows10/4c3a6ea7-7429-471c-a4ff-c1a37e08d8ea
  7. activate windows10

activate windows10: Hi.i have original windows10 installed on my laptop and it was disactivated after update and show error 0xC004f074 and I cant fix it and i need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows10/76f66dd1-b5eb-42f1-b5a0-d49e8f8a6e68
  8. WINDOWS10 ACTIVATION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS10 ACTIVATION: I DONT KNOW MY PRODUCT KEY AND I WANT TO ACTIVATE MY WINDOWS10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-activation/86280007-3612-4466-9ae7-b706641e7f2b
  9. activation of windows10

activation of windows10: i need to activate my windows10 and i can not do that. i have error code : 0xCoo4F074 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-of-windows10/62d61ac8-c1af-4848-9733-633a95bae4d4
  10. windows10 activation

windows10 activation: I am unable to activate my windows10 as I'm unable to find my windows10 product key. so I request you to explain the way to recover my product key so that I can activate my windows...