Windows 10: Activate Windows appear after have been using windows for 5 years

Discus and support Activate Windows appear after have been using windows for 5 years in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Last week, I have seen the Activate Windows sign appears on the bottom right of the screen. I have been using this laptop for almost 5 years and have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by thanathiproopcherd, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Activate Windows appear after have been using windows for 5 years

Last week, I have seen the Activate Windows sign appears on the bottom right of the screen. I have been using this laptop for almost 5 years and have zero issue on the window license.

I can't acitive on setting->Window update. It shows Error code:0x80004005 which I googled it but seems too complicate to follow from the genuine window license purchaser.

However,In the early 2020 I have changed hard-drive to SSD and clone everything from previous hard-drive to new SSD drive. Not sure that 's cause of the problem.

:)

thanathiproopcherd, Nov 13, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 13, 2020
  3. BigMack70 Win User
    Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

Wait wait wait I can do it in 3 steps

Diasble Metro:
    1) Don't buy Windows 8
    2) ?????
    3) Profit!

BigMack70, Nov 13, 2020
  4. Activate Windows appear after have been using windows for 5 years

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Nov 13, 2020
Thema:

Activate Windows appear after have been using windows for 5 years

1. Activate Windows appear after have been using windows for 5 years - Similar Threads - Activate appear been

2. Activate Windows after already activated for years.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows after already activated for years.: Around November 2021 I downloaded a windows update that seems to have had corrupted my ucrtbase_clr0400.dll ver 12/7/19 file. Making me unable to install or update programs Discord wouldn't open because it needed an update and emulators wouldn't install. I would get a bad...
  3. Activate Windows after already activated for years.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activate Windows after already activated for years.: Around November 2021 I downloaded a windows update that seems to have had corrupted my ucrtbase_clr0400.dll ver 12/7/19 file. Making me unable to install or update programs Discord wouldn't open because it needed an update and emulators wouldn't install. I would get a bad...
  4. Activate Windows after already activated for years.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Activate Windows watermark randomly appears after almost 10 years?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Activate Windows watermark randomly appears after almost 10 years?: I got Win 10 Pro as a free upgrade from my college almost 10 years ago and the watermark for activating windows randomly just showed up. The weird part is that when I try to go to Settings > Update & Security > Activation it seems to be trying to load something that never...
  6. returning to windows after 5+ years

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    returning to windows after 5+ years: my last pc was a samsung laptop. bought it in 2009, was using it until 2017 or 2018, when its hard drive broke. i couldve replaced the hard drive, but i didnt bother because other than gaming, i could do everything i needed to on my phone. that laptop had windows 8...
  7. Windows suddenly says it cannot be activated after years of use

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows suddenly says it cannot be activated after years of use: I have an Asus laptop that I bought in 2014. It came with Windows 8 preinstalled, and I upgraded it to Windows 10 through the free upgrade program that Microsoft offered when Windows 10 came out. I changed the laptop's hard drive to an ssd back in 2015, and had no problem...
  8. Activate Windows pops up after 5 years of genuine usage

Activate Windows pops up after 5 years of genuine usage: Alright, as the title says, I've been using the same product key for the past five plus years, upgraded from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro back in 2015. and suddenly, out of the blue I get the "Activate Windows" at the right bottom of my screen. By hopping to the...
  9. Windows 10 requesting Activation when it has been active for 5 years and Troubleshooting

Windows 10 requesting Activation when it has been active for 5 years and Troubleshooting: Afternoon, On Thursday my system prompted and stated Activate Windows and on Friday my Microsoft email/office stopped functioning as well. When I go to activate it states invalid activation key and directs me to the store. I have had this version installed for several years...
  10. ACTIVATE WINDOWS message appears after no changes to computer and after 2 years

ACTIVATE WINDOWS message appears after no changes to computer and after 2 years: Hi - an ACTIVATE WINDOWS message appears after no changes to computer and after 2 years of using the computer with no issues. just out of the blue - i have added nothing of consequence regarding hardware. i do not have a written key (ii guess it was digital) any advice?...