Windows 10: Activate windows before personalize pc

Discus and support Activate windows before personalize pc in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there, We just got this device. If I tried to change the background I get the message saying " You need to activate Windows before you can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AntoniaStevenson, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Activate windows before personalize pc

Hi there,

We just got this device. If I tried to change the background I get the message saying " You need to activate Windows before you can personalize your PC".

I don't understand why I get this if I have installed already Microsoft Office 365.

Please help.

Thanks in advance

:)

AntoniaStevenson, Apr 26, 2020

2. Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Windows 10 activation

Hi Martin,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to try to activate Windows by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 26, 2020
  4. Superfly Win User

Activate windows before personalize pc

My PC suddenly says its not activated

I wish I could hands-on your PC .... it's a bit difficult explaining stuff...

Superfly, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

Activate windows before personalize pc

1. Activate windows before personalize pc - Similar Threads - Activate before personalize

2. You need activate windows before you can personalize your PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You need activate windows before you can personalize your PC: Saya sekarang masih menggunakan windows 8.1 dan saya tidak mengupgrade ke windows 10 dikarenakan PC tidak mendukung, saya ingin bisa aktivasi Windows bagaimana caranya?...
  3. You need activate windows before you can personalize your PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You need activate windows before you can personalize your PC: Saya sekarang masih menggunakan windows 8.1 dan saya tidak mengupgrade ke windows 10 dikarenakan PC tidak mendukung, saya ingin bisa aktivasi Windows bagaimana caranya?...
  4. Removing Personal Information before donating / gifting a PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Removing Personal Information before donating / gifting a PC: I have an All-In-One PC running Window 10 that I intend to donate to a charity. I have wiped the disk to remove programs and data and have reinstalled done a clear install of windows from the cloud. However, the windows installation and digital authorization is still...
  5. Removing Personal Information before donating / gifting a PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Personal Information before donating / gifting a PC: I have an All-In-One PC running Window 10 that I intend to donate to a charity. I have wiped the disk to remove programs and data and have reinstalled done a clear install of windows from the cloud. However, the windows installation and digital authorization is still...
  6. Removing Personal Information before donating / gifting a PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. you need to activate windows before you can personalize your pc

you need to activate windows before you can personalize your pc: I was working on windows 8.1 for a few years. A few weeks ago I did a free upgrade to windows 10 home. There were no problems.About a week ago, Ipurchasedan upgrade to windows 10 pro. I tried to upgrade. upgrade failed. I installed some windows updates and got into this...
  8. Activating Microsoft 365 Personal.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activating Microsoft 365 Personal.: I recently purchased Microsoft 365 Personal on the 28 Oct 2020, all was well until the 25 Nov 2020 when I could no longer activate it. When I attempted to activate it red square appeared on the PC screen with the word Office, followed by Updating Office, please wait. After...
  9. Salvaging Personal Files Before Reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Salvaging Personal Files Before Reset: Pretty straightforward question. Windows 10 BSOD “BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO”, spent like 5 hours trying every solution I could find, nothing worked. I’m about to do a clean install from a USB. Is there any way I can do that without deleting personal files? I’m fine losing apps...
  10. Activation woes - Windows needs activation to personalize

Activation woes - Windows needs activation to personalize: Hi there anybody else got this -- trying to personalize PC -got you need to activate windows before you can personalize PC. Now what do I do !!!!!?! Is this normal (I did an UPDATE rather than a new install BTW). Cheers jimbo 2145

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to activate windows before personalize your pc

2. How to activate windows before personalizing my Pc in my computer

3. you need to activate windows before personalize your pc

4. you need to activate windows to personalize your pc,
  5. you need to active windows 10 before you can personalize your computer,
  6. you need to activate windows before you can personalize your pc