Windows 10: Activate windows by phone not there in Settings

Discus and support Activate windows by phone not there in Settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So, i check the activation menu in the settings, the "Activate windows by phone" option is not there. No big deal, right? Wrong. The other option is to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JaidenRo, Jun 21, 2021.

1. JaidenRo Win User

Activate windows by phone not there in Settings

So, i check the activation menu in the settings, the "Activate windows by phone" option is not there. No big deal, right? Wrong. The other option is to open the "Run" box and type "slui 4" and when i hit "Ok" it does nothing and if i just type "slui" it opens to enter a product key. Please help!

:)

JaidenRo, Jun 21, 2021
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jun 21, 2021
  3. Microsofts Activation services phone #?

So I had an old rig that was running a RETAIL version of Win XP Home. Well the thing died. I want to use the product key from that old machine to do a win 7 upgrade, however, I cannot seem to find Microsoft's support number anywhere on their site, instead it redirects me to a page and here's what it says:

Well guess freakin what, THE COMPUTER IS DEAD, THEREFORE I CAN NOT DO ANY OF THOSE DAMN THINGS!!!!!!! *Bang Head :banghead:

This is seriously getting on my nerves!

Even googling it takes me to the same place. Does anyone have the number for their "Activation services" department?

BlackOmega, Jun 21, 2021
  4. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Activate windows by phone not there in Settings - Similar Threads - Activate phone Settings

2. Windows 11 pro activate by phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 pro activate by phone: Hi, Is the activate by phone a free option?I don't understand how it works and why it doesn't ask for payment to activate. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-pro-activate-by-phone/12a2baf6-9e51-43da-8e70-1481423c9824
  3. activation by phone if it's free or not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    activation by phone if it's free or not: I've wanted to ask a question for a long time, can I really activate Windows 10 by using Microsoft Windows Activation Center on the phone btw, for dollars if it costs or not? I got confused....
  4. activation by phone if it's free or not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    activation by phone if it's free or not: I've wanted to ask a question for a long time, can I really activate Windows 10 by using Microsoft Windows Activation Center on the phone btw, for dollars if it costs or not? I got confused....
  5. activation by phone if it's free or not

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. Trying to Activate Windows 10 by Phone

Trying to Activate Windows 10 by Phone: HELLLLOOOO MICROSOFT. Today I have installed Windows 10 Pro on my 11 yr old laptop. It is a Sony Vaio VPCS13DGX. I just upgraded it now from what it ran originally Windows 7 I get this error when trying from Settings and from the run command "slui.exe 4". Please help me...
  7. Trying to Activate Windows 10 by Phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to Activate Windows 10 by Phone: HELLLLOOOO MICROSOFT. Today I have installed Windows 10 Pro on my 11 yr old laptop. It is a Sony Vaio VPCS13DGX. I just upgraded it now from what it ran originally Windows 7 I get this error when trying from Settings and from the run command "slui.exe 4". Please help me...
  8. Activate by phone is not responding

Activate by phone is not responding: Hi My brother's Windows 10 was having troubles activating, so I decided to activate via the 'Activate by phone' mode. I typed 'slui 4' in Run and hit Enter and waited a few moments. It was not opening up. So I added a '.exe' with slui and tried again. It still didn't...
  9. windows activation by phone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows activation by phone: Windows 10 home, click activate by phone, nothing happens. Every thread i find tells me how to solve in windows 7, not helpful. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-by-phone/6dd6fa61-aa46-4194-a485-f78048427328
  10. Problem with phone activation

Problem with phone activation: Hi, I'm having a problem with the phone activation. I'm stuck at the security check dialogue, keeps saying "we cant verify you". Is it just me, or did MS kill phone activation? 40307