Windows 10: "Activate Windows" consistently displaying but my Windows is already activated?

Discus and support "Activate Windows" consistently displaying but my Windows is already activated? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, this message just appeared on my PC and it won't disappear, it's telling me to activate Windows but i already did, when i go to activate Windows,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Walterlikesfiretrucks, Mar 21, 2020.

1. "Activate Windows" consistently displaying but my Windows is already activated?

Hi, this message just appeared on my PC and it won't disappear, it's telling me to activate Windows but i already did, when i go to activate Windows, it tells me "Windows can't activate. Try again later." but i've tried numerous times over a couple of hours, and i still get this message, the "Activate Windows" thing is highly annoying and i want to make it go away, any ideas how? Please and have a good day.
    Thank you.

:)

Walterlikesfiretrucks, Mar 21, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

Windows activation . . .

In the Windows activation status page is it still showing as activated, or do you have something like 3 days to do it in?

qubit, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Windows Vista Activation

I have 4 sytems in my home running vista(1 ult.-3 prem).The ultimate & 1 premium took SP1
    wthout a hitch.1 premium required re-activation?,The other premium did not list SP1 in windows up-date,So i manually installed it without any re-activation required.
    Also have to add that SP1 has increased performance in every comp.The ultimate machine actually got a 1,100 point increase in 3d 06 without any other changes at all.

GREASEMONKEY, Mar 21, 2020
  4. "Activate Windows" consistently displaying but my Windows is already activated?

Windows Activation?

Windows will do this if it detects a significant (their word, questionable use) hardware change, and will ask you to reactivate.

After a key has been activated X number of times, you will have to call to activate it.

Couple of tips for the phone call: You can use your keypad, and when they're telling you keys, instead of saying "Repeat that" and "Continue" type 1 and 2. With these tips, that activation call will only last you about 4 and a half minutes.

DanishDevil, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

"Activate Windows" consistently displaying but my Windows is already activated?

1. "Activate Windows" consistently displaying but my Windows is already activated? - Similar Threads - Activate consistently displaying

2. Activate Windows after already activated for years.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows after already activated for years.: Around November 2021 I downloaded a windows update that seems to have had corrupted my ucrtbase_clr0400.dll ver 12/7/19 file. Making me unable to install or update programs Discord wouldn't open because it needed an update and emulators wouldn't install. I would get a bad...
  3. Activate Windows after already activated for years.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activate Windows after already activated for years.: Around November 2021 I downloaded a windows update that seems to have had corrupted my ucrtbase_clr0400.dll ver 12/7/19 file. Making me unable to install or update programs Discord wouldn't open because it needed an update and emulators wouldn't install. I would get a bad...
  4. Activate Windows after already activated for years.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Active window consistently deselecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Active window consistently deselecting: I use a Surface Pro with Windows 11 that is connected to a second monitor. Every minute or so, regardless of what I'm doing actively typing or scrolling or adjusting an excel spreadsheet, the active window deselects entirely. This is not limited to a web browser or Office...
  6. Active window consistently deselecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Active window consistently deselecting: I use a Surface Pro with Windows 11 that is connected to a second monitor. Every minute or so, regardless of what I'm doing actively typing or scrolling or adjusting an excel spreadsheet, the active window deselects entirely. This is not limited to a web browser or Office...
  7. Asking to activate windows after already activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Asking to activate windows after already activated: I originally bought a pc with windows 8.1 installed and the product key sticker on the side. I later upgraded to windows 10 for free. I upgraded this pc with a new motherboard some months ago. This week it asked me to active windows again, so I typed in the windows 8.1 key...
  8. Windows activation but its already activated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows activation but its already activated: So yeah when ever I set windows to hibernate & turn it on after it shows me the activate windows logo & it won't go away until I restart my computer and my computer takes like 4 minutes to start anybody have a fix submitted by /u/youssefaghazane [link] [comments]...
  9. "Activate Windows" message on a already activated Windows

"Activate Windows" message on a already activated Windows: Hi,since I updated to 1903,the message on the border of the screen saying that I need to activate Windows appears two times daily,one at afternoon and one during dawn,this is annoying and also causes fps drops on the videogame I'm playing when this happens,as I stated on the...
  10. Activate already activated Windows 10

Activate already activated Windows 10: Hello there, I have a year old Lenovo laptop which I reset a month ago. It came pre-installed with Windows 10 Home edition. I updated everything after resetting and things were working just fine. I hadn't used it since then and when I turned it on today, it asked me to...