Windows 10: "Activate Windows" consistently displaying but my Windows is already activated?

Discus and support "Activate Windows" consistently displaying but my Windows is already activated? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, this message just appeared on my PC and it won't disappear, it's telling me to activate Windows but i already did, when i go to activate Windows,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Walterlikesfiretrucks, Mar 21, 2020.

1. "Activate Windows" consistently displaying but my Windows is already activated?

Hi, this message just appeared on my PC and it won't disappear, it's telling me to activate Windows but i already did, when i go to activate Windows, it tells me "Windows can't activate. Try again later." but i've tried numerous times over a couple of hours, and i still get this message, the "Activate Windows" thing is highly annoying and i want to make it go away, any ideas how? Please and have a good day.
    Thank you.

:)

Walterlikesfiretrucks, Mar 21, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

Windows activation . . .

In the Windows activation status page is it still showing as activated, or do you have something like 3 days to do it in?

qubit, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Windows Vista Activation

I have 4 sytems in my home running vista(1 ult.-3 prem).The ultimate & 1 premium took SP1
    wthout a hitch.1 premium required re-activation?,The other premium did not list SP1 in windows up-date,So i manually installed it without any re-activation required.
    Also have to add that SP1 has increased performance in every comp.The ultimate machine actually got a 1,100 point increase in 3d 06 without any other changes at all.

GREASEMONKEY, Mar 21, 2020
  4. "Activate Windows" consistently displaying but my Windows is already activated?

Windows Activation?

Windows will do this if it detects a significant (their word, questionable use) hardware change, and will ask you to reactivate.

After a key has been activated X number of times, you will have to call to activate it.

Couple of tips for the phone call: You can use your keypad, and when they're telling you keys, instead of saying "Repeat that" and "Continue" type 1 and 2. With these tips, that activation call will only last you about 4 and a half minutes.

DanishDevil, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

"Activate Windows" consistently displaying but my Windows is already activated?

1. "Activate Windows" consistently displaying but my Windows is already activated? - Similar Threads - Activate consistently displaying

2. Activating Windows 10 after it's already installed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Windows 10 after it's already installed: I'm running Windows 10 using Parallels on a mac Windows was corrupt Parallels support helped me reload a new copy of Windows (but didn't activate before installing) Now I can't activate my account Even though I've signed in to my Microsoft account and I think linked it...
  3. Windows 10 keeps asking to be activated even though already activated

Windows 10 keeps asking to be activated even though already activated: Maybe a week or two ago my windows started showing the "Activate windows" watermark. In the settings it said I was already activated. Even so I acquired my licence code through the cmd window, clicked "change product code" and typed it in. This fixed the issue for a little...
  4. "Activate Windows" message on a already activated Windows

"Activate Windows" message on a already activated Windows: Hi,since I updated to 1903,the message on the border of the screen saying that I need to activate Windows appears two times daily,one at afternoon and one during dawn,this is annoying and also causes fps drops on the videogame I'm playing when this happens,as I stated on the...
  5. Activate already activated Windows 10

Activate already activated Windows 10: Hello there, I have a year old Lenovo laptop which I reset a month ago. It came pre-installed with Windows 10 Home edition. I updated everything after resetting and things were working just fine. I hadn't used it since then and when I turned it on today, it asked me to...
  6. Windows prompted me to activate my already activated copy of windows, but can't - error...

Windows prompted me to activate my already activated copy of windows, but can't - error...: Hi, I upgraded to windows 10 from 8.1 some time ago and everything had been going fine until I see a message saying that my windows activation will expire soon. I tried re-entering my key and it gave me an error. Tried some of the work arounds I have seen on these forums...
  7. i have a windows 10 home oem already activated , it was already activated

i have a windows 10 home oem already activated , it was already activated: Hello, if i want to reinstall windows 10 on my laptop ( i have a windows 10 home oem already activated , it was already activated on laptop when i bought the laptop and i don't have the activation key ) do i need the activation key ? The product id is :00325-95800-00000-AAOEM...
  8. Display Not Active

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display Not Active: Why is one of my displays not active? This occurred after removing my laptop from its docking station. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-not-active/761e1049-c739-4e3c-9a6c-2195b0684643
  9. Setting a consistent active window color?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting a consistent active window color?: Hello, One of my pet peeves with Win10 is that it is often difficult to easily visually determine which window is the active one. I have encountered instances where the active one was not the top-most window. I have seen and followed some of the guides for specifying a...
  10. window 10 already activate

window 10 already activate: As title said.....I upgrade to window10 from my , but when i went to activate it in update and secruity,it already was......How can this be,i didnt get a product key or activate it 20266