Windows 10: Activate Windows for what reason?!?!

Discus and support Activate Windows for what reason?!?! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I recently purchased Windows 10 Pro... At least back in April or somewhat. Then now in June, it just randomly told me to "Activate Windows"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by bennyboy#, Jun 30, 2020.

1. bennyboy# Win User

Activate Windows for what reason?!?!

Hello, I recently purchased Windows 10 Pro... At least back in April or somewhat. Then now in June, it just randomly told me to "Activate Windows" like.. are you kidding me? I payed almost 300 dollars to get a watermark on the bottom of my screen saying "Activate Windows". Really Microsoft? anyways, can anyone help fixing this error? because it's ridiculous..

:)

bennyboy#, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 30, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Activate Windows for what reason?!?! - Similar Threads - Activate reason

2. Activating Windows after hardware changes

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Windows after hardware changes: Hi! I recently made some hardware changes to my PCincluding a motherboard change and forgot to prepare it for the hardware change so the OS deactivated. Now I'm looking into ways to activate it while not spending a lot of money on the retail version. So my questions are: 1 Is...
  3. Windows 10 Home Activation Error

Windows 10 Home Activation Error: Hey! My laptop was preinstalled with windows 10 home. I have recently updated the windows 10 2004 version. After a few days i have seen windows 10 home was not activated.I ran the troubleshoot but i got an error code0xC0000022 , 0xC004F012 and 0xC800710DF [ATTACH] I also...
  4. Windows activation problem/Product key

Windows activation problem/Product key: when I click for activation problems it comes, "We can't activate windows on this device because we can't connect you to your organisation's server. Make sure that you are connected to your organisation's network and try again. " Afterwards it asks for troubleshooting but...
  5. Problem of windows activation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem of windows activation: I tried troubleshooter and actually i don't have product key and also all these are not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-of-windows-activation/dd71e4d4-6ad0-42a4-9f25-9d0f090cf140
  6. Windows activation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows activation: I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 home My windows 7 was activated but when i upgraded to windows 10 it is not activated and when i enter my windows 7 activation key it shows an error 0x803fa067...
  7. why I can't activate troubleshoot of windows 10

why I can't activate troubleshoot of windows 10: I have problem with Bluetooth as try to connect other device it says to activate the windows but windows cant being activated and also try to activate troubleshoot it too cannot be activated why?...
  8. ACTIVATION

ACTIVATION: I just bought a new EVOO laptop from walmart.com, I cannot activate windows. When I try it tells me i need to go to the microsoft store and purchase a licensed version or enter my product key. I was never given a product key....
  9. Problem with Windows activation.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with Windows activation.: So, about 2 days ago any time i started my PC up i got the "Your windows license will expire soon windows 10" message in which i thought that my windows is expiring? But after a quick google search i found out that if i have a legal windows on my it shouldn't be a problem,...
  10. Activating Windows 10 product key wont work for no reason

Activating Windows 10 product key wont work for no reason: When I replaced some parts in my computer I could not activate Windows. This wouldn't have been a problem if I had my product key, but I didn't. I have just been suffering with no activated windows for a while until I saved up to buy a new windows. I have my new product key,...