Windows 10: Activate Windows for what reason?!?!

Discus and support Activate Windows for what reason?!?! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I recently purchased Windows 10 Pro... At least back in April or somewhat. Then now in June, it just randomly told me to "Activate Windows"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by bennyboy#, Jun 30, 2020.

1. bennyboy# Win User

Activate Windows for what reason?!?!

Hello, I recently purchased Windows 10 Pro... At least back in April or somewhat. Then now in June, it just randomly told me to "Activate Windows" like.. are you kidding me? I payed almost 300 dollars to get a watermark on the bottom of my screen saying "Activate Windows". Really Microsoft? anyways, can anyone help fixing this error? because it's ridiculous..

:)

bennyboy#, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 30, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Activate Windows for what reason?!?! - Similar Threads - Activate reason

2. How do I activate windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I activate windows 10: I tried many times to activate my windows 10 but it never work, now what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-activate-windows-10/07f0b3f3-7e04-4240-b113-038785099000
  3. "Activate Windows" watermark randomly popped for no reason after the latest windows update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Activate Windows" watermark randomly popped for no reason after the latest windows update: Sometimes the message pops up the moment i boot up my pc, sometimes it doesn't show up until hours later while using it and i don't know what's wrong, pls help...
  4. "Activate Windows" watermark randomly popped for no reason after the latest windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Activate Windows" watermark randomly popped for no reason after the latest windows update: Sometimes the message pops up the moment i boot up my pc, sometimes it doesn't show up until hours later while using it and i don't know what's wrong, pls help...
  5. "Activate Windows" watermark randomly popped for no reason after the latest windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Unable to activate windows 11 for some reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate windows 11 for some reason: Hi,I just built a PC and want to activate windows 11. When I initially set up the PC I used a previously created USB for Windows 10 without an activation key. I just received my Windows 11 activation key so I followed instructions to update my OS. After installation, the...
  7. Unable to activate windows 11 for some reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to activate windows 11 for some reason: Hi,I just built a PC and want to activate windows 11. When I initially set up the PC I used a previously created USB for Windows 10 without an activation key. I just received my Windows 11 activation key so I followed instructions to update my OS. After installation, the...
  8. Windows hidden icon are big for no reason (sorry for the quality) **Windows isn’t activated**

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows hidden icon are big for no reason (sorry for the quality) **Windows isn’t activated**: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/-Colinsky- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mr0e0h/windows_hidden_icon_are_big_for_no_reason_sorry/
  9. my windows needs to be activated for some reason

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my windows needs to be activated for some reason: My windows needs to be reactivated for an unknown reason, i havent done anything hardware wise, it was after this last update that i keeps popping up in the bottom corner and i cant get into the activation menu, it just freezes and wont enter it...
  10. Activating Windows 10 product key wont work for no reason

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Windows 10 product key wont work for no reason: When I replaced some parts in my computer I could not activate Windows. This wouldn't have been a problem if I had my product key, but I didn't. I have just been suffering with no activated windows for a while until I saved up to buy a new windows. I have my new product key,...