Windows 10: Activate Windows for what reason?!?!

Discus and support Activate Windows for what reason?!?! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I recently purchased Windows 10 Pro... At least back in April or somewhat. Then now in June, it just randomly told me to "Activate Windows"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by bennyboy#, Jun 30, 2020 at 6:17 PM.

1. bennyboy# Win User

Activate Windows for what reason?!?!

Hello, I recently purchased Windows 10 Pro... At least back in April or somewhat. Then now in June, it just randomly told me to "Activate Windows" like.. are you kidding me? I payed almost 300 dollars to get a watermark on the bottom of my screen saying "Activate Windows". Really Microsoft? anyways, can anyone help fixing this error? because it's ridiculous..

:)

2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 30, 2020 at 6:18 PM
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Thema:

1. Activate Windows for what reason?!?! - Similar Threads - Activate reason

2. can't activate windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can't activate windows 10: my OS is windows 10 home n, when i try to activate windows using the cmd, i get the message: "error 0xc004f069 on a computer running microsoft windows non-core edition" what should i do? submitted by /u/ChromaXZ [link] [comments]...
  3. "The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for...: Hi, I'm no expert but I'll do my best to explain my issue here; I've been suffering with what I believe are called Micro-stutters since I got this new PC a few months back; No matter what I'm doing whether sitting staring at a fully loaded webpage or playing a graphics...
  4. widows 10 pro activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    widows 10 pro activation: hello i need help amunable to activate my windows 10 pro using activation product key erro 0xc004f074 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10-pro-activation/0feca715-9df3-4ea4-a14a-d60778cae618
  5. Windows Pro 10 Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Pro 10 Activation: Hi All, I upgraded my Windows 10 home edition to Windows 10 Pro online. However after the update I am seeing the Windows version as Enterprise and Activation is failing. Can you help me how to get back to Windows 10 Pro and activate the account. Thanks...
  6. activation of windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    activation of windows: my windows was activated from the shop i bought the desktop from. itprovided me no emails or document regarding windows. now it shows windows need to be activated. what do i do?...
  7. Window 10 Pro Activate Error 0x800705B4

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 Pro Activate Error 0x800705B4: So I have a key for this Window 10 Pro. When I activate the Windows 10, I input the key and it says Activate. After a while there is a red line text that says: " We can't activate Windows on this device right now. You can try activating again later or go to the Store to buy...
  8. Windows 10 pro activation on a new laptop

Windows 10 pro activation on a new laptop: Hello I am helping an uncle of mine to set up his brand new HP Laptop he bought for over £400, which came with Windows 10 Pro - but the system is asking for activation or Product key. Where can I find the windows activation key or product key? Regards...
  9. Windows asking for activation

Windows asking for activation: Hi, I just restarted my laptop, and I am getting a watermark on the bottom left corner to activate my windows I have made no hardware changes on my laptop, and the laptop shipped with an original Windows 10 Home edition over an year ago. The watermark tells me to go to...
  10. Activating Windows 10 product key wont work for no reason

Activating Windows 10 product key wont work for no reason: When I replaced some parts in my computer I could not activate Windows. This wouldn't have been a problem if I had my product key, but I didn't. I have just been suffering with no activated windows for a while until I saved up to buy a new windows. I have my new product key,...