Windows 10: "activate windows" keeps coming up over and over

Discus and support "activate windows" keeps coming up over and over in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i HAD windows 10 home, when i spent the money and updated now EVERY DAY i am greeted with "activate windows" in my bottom right. i spent the money but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TimCarver, Oct 14, 2019.

1. TimCarver Win User

"activate windows" keeps coming up over and over

i HAD windows 10 home, when i spent the money and updated now EVERY DAY i am greeted with "activate windows" in my bottom right. i spent the money but now im looking like a criminal becuase i need to keep trying to update (i have updated and restarted and nothing helps

EDIT,,,,, looks like someone KNOWS that microsoft messed up they just refuse to fix it

Hi Tim,
    I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

If the edition says Windows 10 Enterprise, you may use the fix in the tutorial below to fix the common problem, apparently.

https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2019/07/fix-pu...

Content on the above blog is written by a Microsoft MVP so it is safe. However, do watch out for the ads.

THIS WORKS PEOPLE

:)

TimCarver, Oct 14, 2019

2. windows activation

Hi Micah,

Check the list of error codes
    here
    and follow the suggested steps to resolve it. If the error code isn't in the list, kindly send us the exact error code. You may attach a screenshot of the error. By the way, how did you get your copy of Windows 10? I suggest that you refer to this

link
    for ways on how to activate Windows 10 depending on how you got your copy of Windows.

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Aileen Alf, Oct 14, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 14, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Favorite selected keeps coming back

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step1: Try deleting the Favorites in User profile and check if it helps.

• Open C: Drive.

• Select User.

• Select user profile.

• Click on Favorites.

• If you’re able to see the favorites list, then you
      can delete the Favorites from there and check if it helps.
    Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

1. "activate windows" keeps coming up over and over - Similar Threads - activate keeps coming

2. This keeps popping up over and over

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This keeps popping up over and over: Hi, this has been occurring recently. 2 hours ago as a matter of fact.Usually this is an occasional occurrence but this time it's just popping up over and over. And as you can see it won't even show the full path name so it's pretty much impossible to get sufficient info to...
  3. This keeps popping up over and over

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    This keeps popping up over and over: Hi, this has been occurring recently. 2 hours ago as a matter of fact.Usually this is an occasional occurrence but this time it's just popping up over and over. And as you can see it won't even show the full path name so it's pretty much impossible to get sufficient info to...
  4. This keeps popping up over and over

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. windows 10 keep restarting over and over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 keep restarting over and over: This issue happens more frequently now. I having issue using my computer since it's restarting over and over after the screen stucks. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-keep-restarting-over-and-over/62787b8e-b5de-4891-a7a5-c76529df017a
  6. windows 10 keep restarting over and over

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 keep restarting over and over: This issue happens more frequently now. I having issue using my computer since it's restarting over and over after the screen stucks. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-keep-restarting-over-and-over/62787b8e-b5de-4891-a7a5-c76529df017a
  7. windows 10 keep restarting over and over

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Why does this keep coming up? I am having to reboot my pc over and over again!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does this keep coming up? I am having to reboot my pc over and over again!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Rey_Dude [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k98s1e/why_does_this_keep_coming_up_i_am_having_to/
  9. 100% disk usage over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and...

100% disk usage over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and...: It happens over and over and over and over. I do everything you folks tell me, and everything else I find on the internet. It still happens over and over and over and over and over. You can't fix it on your end OR tell us a fix? Who do we ask, if not the people who make the...
  10. Camera keeps crashing over and over!

Camera keeps crashing over and over!: SERIOUS WARNING! Okay. So I made a YouTube channel 2 days ago and when we were trying to take a YouTube profile picture, the camera lags and stops also with the frame service. Here's what the event said: The Windows Camera Frame Server service terminated unexpectedly. It...