Windows 10: "Activate Windows" message on a already activated Windows

Discus and support "Activate Windows" message on a already activated Windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi,since I updated to 1903,the message on the border of the screen saying that I need to activate Windows appears two times daily,one at afternoon and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Leonardo828, Sep 15, 2019.

1. "Activate Windows" message on a already activated Windows

Hi,since I updated to 1903,the message on the border of the screen saying that I need to activate Windows appears two times daily,one at afternoon and one during dawn,this is annoying and also causes fps drops on the videogame I'm playing when this happens,as I stated on the subject,Windows is already activated and has always been (this didn't happened during 1809 or lower),if I re-start the message disappears until the next afternoon or dawn arrives,I thought that my license was invalid nowadays so I bought another and even with this new license the problem continues,I don't really know what to do and It's annoying me a lot,I greatly appreciate any help.

:)

Leonardo828, Sep 15, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

Windows activation . . .

In the Windows activation status page is it still showing as activated, or do you have something like 3 days to do it in?

qubit, Sep 15, 2019
  3. Windows Vista Activation

I have 4 sytems in my home running vista(1 ult.-3 prem).The ultimate & 1 premium took SP1
    wthout a hitch.1 premium required re-activation?,The other premium did not list SP1 in windows up-date,So i manually installed it without any re-activation required.
    Also have to add that SP1 has increased performance in every comp.The ultimate machine actually got a 1,100 point increase in 3d 06 without any other changes at all.

GREASEMONKEY, Sep 15, 2019
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

"Activate Windows" message on a already activated Windows

windows activation—hardware changed siginficantly

From time to time on my thoroughbred PC, I get a Windows activation message that says my hardware changed siginificantly and I have to re-activate Windows. My hardware hasn't changed any more than a network card (went from a wireless g card to onboard lan to a wired network card), and the install is legit. Why is it doing this, and how can I stop it?

Thema:

"Activate Windows" message on a already activated Windows

1. "Activate Windows" message on a already activated Windows - Similar Threads - Activate message already

2. Activate Windows after already activated for years.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows after already activated for years.: Around November 2021 I downloaded a windows update that seems to have had corrupted my ucrtbase_clr0400.dll ver 12/7/19 file. Making me unable to install or update programs Discord wouldn't open because it needed an update and emulators wouldn't install. I would get a bad...
  3. Activate Windows after already activated for years.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activate Windows after already activated for years.: Around November 2021 I downloaded a windows update that seems to have had corrupted my ucrtbase_clr0400.dll ver 12/7/19 file. Making me unable to install or update programs Discord wouldn't open because it needed an update and emulators wouldn't install. I would get a bad...
  4. Activate Windows after already activated for years.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Activate Windows message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows message: we recently migrated a 2012r2 server from on-prem to Azure, There is an ‘Activate Windows’ message. Are we to provide the license or will it come from Azure? Also there is a message regarding Remote Desktop licensing mode is not configured and will stop working after 114...
  6. Asking to activate windows after already activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Asking to activate windows after already activated: I originally bought a pc with windows 8.1 installed and the product key sticker on the side. I later upgraded to windows 10 for free. I upgraded this pc with a new motherboard some months ago. This week it asked me to active windows again, so I typed in the windows 8.1 key...
  7. Windows activation but its already activated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows activation but its already activated: So yeah when ever I set windows to hibernate & turn it on after it shows me the activate windows logo & it won't go away until I restart my computer and my computer takes like 4 minutes to start anybody have a fix submitted by /u/youssefaghazane [link] [comments]...
  8. "Windows is not activated" message

"Windows is not activated" message: Split from this thread. hi.. i have a question about activation i have activated my windows 10 with digital license, its said "windwos is activated with a digital license" before and now, its said "windows is not activated" "we cant activate windows on this diveice...
  9. Activate already activated Windows 10

Activate already activated Windows 10: Hello there, I have a year old Lenovo laptop which I reset a month ago. It came pre-installed with Windows 10 Home edition. I updated everything after resetting and things were working just fine. I hadn't used it since then and when I turned it on today, it asked me to...
  10. window 10 already activate

window 10 already activate: As title said.....I upgrade to window10 from my , but when i went to activate it in update and secruity,it already was......How can this be,i didnt get a product key or activate it 20266

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 7 already activated how to re-activate?

2. w10 Activate msg already activated

3. windows 10 activation already activated

4. activate windows go to settings to activate