Windows 10: Activate Windows Message Popped up after using Windows 10 for a couple of Years

Discus and support Activate Windows Message Popped up after using Windows 10 for a couple of Years in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently had the 'Activate Windows, Go to Settings to activate windows' message pop up on the bottom right hand corner of my screen. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Cass234, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Cass234 Win User

Activate Windows Message Popped up after using Windows 10 for a couple of Years

Hi,

I have recently had the 'Activate Windows, Go to Settings to activate windows' message pop up on the bottom right hand corner of my screen. I've had the free upgrade to Windows 10 for a couple of years now with no issue and not too sure why this has happened now?

Can someone help me with this as its telling me I don't have a valid Windows ID?

Thanks!

:)

Cass234, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 6, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Dec 6, 2018
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Activate Windows Message Popped up after using Windows 10 for a couple of Years - Similar Threads - Activate Message Popped

2. Windows Pop UP Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pop UP Message: Recently I got a message each time I turn on my computer. I use Windows 10.The message is as follows: MC-WINS-Client.exeThis application could not be started. This application requires the Windows App Runtime Version 1.3 {MSIX package version 7 3000.851.1712.0}Do you want to...
  3. Windows Pop UP Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Pop UP Message: Recently I got a message each time I turn on my computer. I use Windows 10.The message is as follows: MC-WINS-Client.exeThis application could not be started. This application requires the Windows App Runtime Version 1.3 {MSIX package version 7 3000.851.1712.0}Do you want to...
  4. 'Activate Windows' water mark randomly popped up after a year of use.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Activate Windows' water mark randomly popped up after a year of use.: i was watching youtube and then randomly an activate windows water mark randomly popped up in the corner. ive been using this pc for a year with no problems at all. i just wanted to know if anyone can help....
  5. 'Activate Windows' water mark randomly popped up after a year of use.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'Activate Windows' water mark randomly popped up after a year of use.: i was watching youtube and then randomly an activate windows water mark randomly popped up in the corner. ive been using this pc for a year with no problems at all. i just wanted to know if anyone can help....
  6. Weird pop up message while using Windows

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Weird pop up message while using Windows: Hello everyoneI got this weird popup program that keeps coming on popping up on my screen. This popup program interrupts me all the time and I'm having a feeling that something is wrong.Can somebody help me fix this situation?[Original Title: Pop Ups]...
  7. Activate Windows pop up after updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activate Windows pop up after updating: So on 12/23/20, I updated windows and its all went well but when I login in the Activate Windows pop up appeared. I had my computer for about a year now and never had this problem, is there a way to fix this problem?...
  8. Activate Windows Message Popped Up On Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activate Windows Message Popped Up On Screen: I got this pc awhile back when it was window's 8.1. I got the free update that was going on at the time and windows had been working perfectly fine. No there is a message on my screen saying that I need to activate windows. I tried putting in the same producut that I have and...
  9. Activate Windows pops up after 5 years of genuine usage

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows pops up after 5 years of genuine usage: Alright, as the title says, I've been using the same product key for the past five plus years, upgraded from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro back in 2015. and suddenly, out of the blue I get the "Activate Windows" at the right bottom of my screen. By hopping to the...
  10. "Activate Windows" watermark randomly popped up after years of Windows 10 use

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Activate Windows" watermark randomly popped up after years of Windows 10 use: I've been using Windows 10 Pro for a few years now, and just recently, while playing a new game, the "Activate Windows" watermarked appeared out of nowhere. I've tried multiple things already, and nothing is helping my case. I have not done any hardware changes, and this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. activate windows popped up

2. activate windows popped up after startup