Windows 10: Activate Windows Message Popped Up On Screen

Discus and support Activate Windows Message Popped Up On Screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I got this pc awhile back when it was window's 8.1. I got the free update that was going on at the time and windows had been working perfectly fine. No... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GarethHunt, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Activate Windows Message Popped Up On Screen

I got this pc awhile back when it was window's 8.1. I got the free update that was going on at the time and windows had been working perfectly fine. No there is a message on my screen saying that I need to activate windows. I tried putting in the same producut that I have and it wouldn't take it. The product key it shows is all x'd out except the last 5 digits and the one I have has the same last 5 digits. Please help.

:)

GarethHunt, Nov 23, 2020

2. how can I hide the message : Activate Windows on the screen?

Hi Philip,

Thank you for responding.

I understand your concern about hide the Windows Activation pop-up, we will help you with this issue.

Follow the below steps to hide the pop-up message:

• Press Windows + X, click on
      Control Panel
      , select Category and then select
      Large or Small icons

• Click on Security and Maintenance.

• Select Change Security and Maintenance settings
      from the left pane.

• Under Security messages, check if
      Windows activation is enabled.

• If it is enabled, try to uncheck the option
      to resolve your issue.

• If the option is disabled you cannot hide the pop-up message.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 23, 2020
  3. FernNZ Win User
    Windows 10 expiring activation problem

I have a pop up message appearing on the screen saying the licence will expire 15 August, need to activate Windows in Settings. Contact admin to get product key.
    When I go to Settings it says Windows is activated and Product ID as well as Product Key is listed.
    I have tried all suggestions from the Microsoft forum to no avail.
    I am now wondering if the technician who installed Windows 10Pro, installed the wrong programme.
    I believe that the previous Windows in the laptop was Windows 8.1 home.
    Could this be the problem.
    Any help appreciated. Thanks.

FernNZ, Nov 23, 2020
  4. linhlz Win User

Activate Windows Message Popped Up On Screen

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

Activate Windows Message Popped Up On Screen

1. Activate Windows Message Popped Up On Screen - Similar Threads - Activate Message Popped

2. Windows Pop UP Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pop UP Message: Recently I got a message each time I turn on my computer. I use Windows 10.The message is as follows: MC-WINS-Client.exeThis application could not be started. This application requires the Windows App Runtime Version 1.3 {MSIX package version 7 3000.851.1712.0}Do you want to...
  3. Windows Pop UP Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Pop UP Message: Recently I got a message each time I turn on my computer. I use Windows 10.The message is as follows: MC-WINS-Client.exeThis application could not be started. This application requires the Windows App Runtime Version 1.3 {MSIX package version 7 3000.851.1712.0}Do you want to...
  4. pop up message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pop up message: I keep getting the message "New content is available. Please refresh web page" How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-message/ae61184e-5313-4c23-b49d-02c845cf5f9b
  5. pop up message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pop up message: I keep getting the message "New content is available. Please refresh web page" How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-message/ae61184e-5313-4c23-b49d-02c845cf5f9b
  6. pop up message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Message pops ups

in Windows 10 Customization
    Message pops ups: A message pops up every time I start my computer. The message being the following ''Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\PortraitDisplays.HPDisplayControl_4.6.44.0_x64_2dg...\Startup Task.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.''...
  8. POP up message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    POP up message: why do I keep getting the following message? C:\Windows\Systems32\cmd.exe with a black box screen in the background what can I do about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-message/4da6dc13-7dc6-44bd-91d7-f9d1816e05e2
  9. This message pop up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    This message pop up: Can anyone help me with this. how i can slove this issue and can know the reason behind this message or error .[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-message-pop-up/38395bf6-77ca-4c3d-9136-e174dcc5db54
  10. unwanted screen message that pops up, Spam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unwanted screen message that pops up, Spam?: Every so often the message "your Icloud settings are out of date" I called Apple and they said "Not so" How can I get the message to stop popping up?...