Windows 10: Activate Windows notice

Discus and support Activate Windows notice in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I susbscribe to Office 365 home and have this installed on 5 devices but on one device that I use for my teaching I cant remove the 'activate windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Alienslayer, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Activate Windows notice

I susbscribe to Office 365 home and have this installed on 5 devices but on one device that I use for my teaching I cant remove the 'activate windows go to settings' notice on the screen. What needs to be done?

:)

Alienslayer, Feb 1, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 1, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 1, 2019
  4. Activate Windows notice

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

Activate Windows notice

1. Activate Windows notice - Similar Threads - Activate notice

2. my profile says windows 11. yet I keep getting notices that windows is not activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my profile says windows 11. yet I keep getting notices that windows is not activated: I keep getting notices that window is not activated because I am not connected to the internet yet I am connected to the internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-profile-says-windows-11-yet-i-keep-getting/14feea67-24a7-4c29-82ad-fa513345b79d
  3. my profile says windows 11. yet I keep getting notices that windows is not activated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my profile says windows 11. yet I keep getting notices that windows is not activated: I keep getting notices that window is not activated because I am not connected to the internet yet I am connected to the internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-profile-says-windows-11-yet-i-keep-getting/14feea67-24a7-4c29-82ad-fa513345b79d
  4. Notice "Activate Windows" appears at the right bottom of the display.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Notice "Activate Windows" appears at the right bottom of the display.: Notice "Activate Windows" appears at the right bottom of the display. Problem arose when when I purchased and installed MS office, two days ago. In settings-activate windows appears error code 0x80070002. Windows 10 was legally purchased few years ago already installed with...
  5. Notice "Activate Windows" appears at the right bottom of the display.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notice "Activate Windows" appears at the right bottom of the display.: Notice "Activate Windows" appears at the right bottom of the display. Problem arose when when I purchased and installed MS office, two days ago. In settings-activate windows appears error code 0x80070002. Windows 10 was legally purchased few years ago already installed with...
  6. Notice "Activate Windows" appears at the right bottom of the display.

7. Not Exactly a Question. Noticing Strange Activity.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Not Exactly a Question. Noticing Strange Activity.: I am seeing a possibly new approach to attacking Windows Security.The program seems to be locking files and pretending you don't have security clearance Security Tab to write or access the directory. It seems to prevent Windows Update from finishing, by somehow by locking...
  8. Not Exactly a Question. Noticing Strange Activity.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Exactly a Question. Noticing Strange Activity.: I am seeing a possibly new approach to attacking Windows Security.The program seems to be locking files and pretending you don't have security clearance Security Tab to write or access the directory. It seems to prevent Windows Update from finishing, by somehow by locking...
  9. Not Exactly a Question. Noticing Strange Activity.

10. I keep getting a notice that my Windows activation is expiring. I recently retired from...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I keep getting a notice that my Windows activation is expiring. I recently retired from...: Activating my Windows license. It has expired. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-a-notice-that-my-windows-activation/d90b577d-9322-45ba-a0d7-8c00dbf9c8cf