Windows 10: "Activate Windows" problem tho i got it for free (story in the post)

Discus and support "Activate Windows" problem tho i got it for free (story in the post) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I got my computer at around 2012 with the "new" windows 8 which later updated to 8.1 and then from what I remember, all windows 8/8.1 (if I recall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/braxaze5122, Nov 17, 2020.

1. "Activate Windows" problem tho i got it for free (story in the post)

So I got my computer at around 2012 with the "new" windows 8 which later updated to 8.1 and then from what I remember, all windows 8/8.1 (if I recall correctly) had a free update to windows 10 which I did as soon as it came out. A few years later to the present (well actually a month ago) I got the activate windows on my screen.

What do I do? I don't have my windows 8 key and I certainly don't have the windows 10 key because I got it for free.

submitted by /u/braxaze5122
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/braxaze5122, Nov 17, 2020

2. Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Game with the best story, you have played

wasnt aimed at your game theres a few red headed step childs in the lists by people that dont really belong in a best story, the games all have merit but theres very few that should be given best story. theres alot of games here im seeing that just dont hit that mark.

crazyeyesreaper, Nov 17, 2020
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

"Activate Windows" problem tho i got it for free (story in the post)

activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

"Activate Windows" problem tho i got it for free (story in the post)

1. "Activate Windows" problem tho i got it for free (story in the post) - Similar Threads - Activate problem tho

2. Hi, I got a problem about Activating Windows 8.1.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, I got a problem about Activating Windows 8.1.: I just bought a 2nd hand Laptop on Facebook Marketplace. Seller gave an Product Key I dont know if its matched GCRJD-8NW9H-F2CDX-CCM8D-9D6T9 and its saying my product key is ended at 9D6T9 but its have ang error 0x8007007B please help me....
  3. Hi, I got a problem about Activating Windows 8.1.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I got a problem about Activating Windows 8.1.: I just bought a 2nd hand Laptop on Facebook Marketplace. Seller gave an Product Key I dont know if its matched GCRJD-8NW9H-F2CDX-CCM8D-9D6T9 and its saying my product key is ended at 9D6T9 but its have ang error 0x8007007B please help me....
  4. long story short, i got a Virus.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    long story short, i got a Virus.: Story:I got it by clicking the wrong links, a imposter VLC file appeared and yeah. I cleaned out the virus mostly, but the host files are still in the windows "protection folder" where if i scan, the anti-malware just ignores themi cant view them since i have an anti-malware...
  5. long story short, i got a Virus.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    long story short, i got a Virus.: Story:I got it by clicking the wrong links, a imposter VLC file appeared and yeah. I cleaned out the virus mostly, but the host files are still in the windows "protection folder" where if i scan, the anti-malware just ignores themi cant view them since i have an anti-malware...
  6. long story short, i got a Virus.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. first post here since i got my laptop and i finally got my first problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    first post here since i got my laptop and i finally got my first problem: i need help solving this issue i've been facing lately. i cant type anything in search for my apps or even search anything in settings and looking for any files if anyone could please help me solve this issuei'll be very thankful submitted by /u/shitty_meme_name [link]...
  8. RIGHT HAVE I GOT A STORY FOR YOU ALL........

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    RIGHT HAVE I GOT A STORY FOR YOU ALL........: I'll try to keep it quick and simple. I'm no simpleton, I have a degree or two in the the 'technical sciences' so to speak, even though I don't do ANYTHING of the sort now. ANYWAY, about three weeks ago, once a week I would come in and one of my passwords would be incorrect....
  9. RIGHT HAVE I GOT A STORY FOR YOU ALL........

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    RIGHT HAVE I GOT A STORY FOR YOU ALL........: I'll try to keep it quick and simple. I'm no simpleton, I have a degree or two in the the 'technical sciences' so to speak, even though I don't do ANYTHING of the sort now. ANYWAY, about three weeks ago, once a week I would come in and one of my passwords would be incorrect....
  10. Windows Activation...long story

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation...long story: So, I bought a used computer, was refurbed by a guy who bought it used from a company that went out of business. It came with Windows 10 Enterprise. All good for a 5 months or so but now my license is going ot expire on the 20th of December. So I have been doing some...