Windows 10: Activate Windows prompt error and Activation window white blank error.

Discus and support Activate Windows prompt error and Activation window white blank error. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Its been 5 months of purchase of my laptop and now its showing blue windows activation prompt as shown... [ATTACH] and when I open activation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by neetigyachahar, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Activate Windows prompt error and Activation window white blank error.

Its been 5 months of purchase of my laptop and now its showing blue windows activation prompt as shown...

Activate Windows prompt error and Activation window white blank error. hqdefault.jpg

and when I open activation window, it always displays blank and white window.

Activate Windows prompt error and Activation window white blank error. 48c9adb3-1cfc-4aa4-85f5-f0c30df9001e?upload=true.png

I have all the latest windows updates installed. Please help.

:)

neetigyachahar, Dec 5, 2018
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Dec 5, 2018
  3. epicfail Win User
    Windows 7 Activation Problem

is it if you reuse an activator or if its already activated??

because i didnt get any error telling me i have to reactivate it.
    and ive had no problems with any microsoft attempt at trying to make it not work.

epicfail, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Duyenhip Win User

Activate Windows prompt error and Activation window white blank error.

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

Activate Windows prompt error and Activation window white blank error.

1. Activate Windows prompt error and Activation window white blank error. - Similar Threads - Activate prompt error

2. Windows Activation Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Activation Error: About last week, an "Activate Windows" watermark appeared on the bottom right of my screen. I troubleshooted it in the activation settings and it came back saying that my Windows key was for the Home version of Windows. A quick search brought up articles back in November of...
  3. Windows activating error blank activating (window)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activating error blank activating (window): After my recent update, everything broke down. had to reinstall windows twice, each time with a different issue. this time the Activation window in "Security & Update" does not work. instead, it gives me a blank page. Ps: I tried using the slui 3/Slui method, nothing...
  4. activate windows error

activate windows error: hello i getting a message saying id need to activate windows even though I've had for many months with no problems, it was custom built P.C by a friend so im sure its genuine why am i getting this message? i have a copy of they key written down should i selecting change...
  5. Windows activation error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows activation error: Hello, We recently got a new computer (hp compaq 8300 elite) yesterday everything was working fine but today in the bottom right hand sight of the screen "Activate windows " appears. I went to the settings to then attempt to activate it but I am met with the error...
  6. Activating Windows Error

Activating Windows Error: we can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization activation server. Error Code : 0xC004f074 plz can someone Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activating-windows-error/414bb259-44d1-4f4a-aaba-2cfaf96898c7
  7. Windows activation error

Windows activation error: Activation tab showed: We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organization's network and try again. If you continue having problems with activation, contact your organization's...
  8. Windows Activation Error

Windows Activation Error: I am a student who is unable to activate my Windows 10 Education Edition . I went through a product key change . After that everything was going well till 3 months . After that a error message poped up that "You need to activate Windows to use it further.Activate it now."it...
  9. Windows activation error

Windows activation error: hi so my borther has some issues after douoek or days a windows activation error popped up ite a watermark and i bought the gaming pc from a guy in offerup he said he had windows 10 pro but when i checked it says windows 10 enterprise i go on settings so i can buy a liscence...
  10. Error with Window activation

Error with Window activation: After updating my PC shows activation error, code is: 0x80070002. Help me to fix it please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/error-with-window-activation/e5c5c5fc-d7fc-4ef0-aa74-7074e3bb46c9