Windows 10: Activate Windows prompt error and Activation window white blank error.

Discus and support Activate Windows prompt error and Activation window white blank error. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Its been 5 months of purchase of my laptop and now its showing blue windows activation prompt as shown... [ATTACH] and when I open activation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by neetigyachahar, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Activate Windows prompt error and Activation window white blank error.

Its been 5 months of purchase of my laptop and now its showing blue windows activation prompt as shown...

Activate Windows prompt error and Activation window white blank error. hqdefault.jpg

and when I open activation window, it always displays blank and white window.

Activate Windows prompt error and Activation window white blank error. 48c9adb3-1cfc-4aa4-85f5-f0c30df9001e?upload=true.png

I have all the latest windows updates installed. Please help.

:)

neetigyachahar, Dec 5, 2018
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Dec 5, 2018
  3. epicfail Win User
    Windows 7 Activation Problem

is it if you reuse an activator or if its already activated??

because i didnt get any error telling me i have to reactivate it.
    and ive had no problems with any microsoft attempt at trying to make it not work.

epicfail, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Duyenhip Win User

Activate Windows prompt error and Activation window white blank error.

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

Activate Windows prompt error and Activation window white blank error.

1. Activate Windows prompt error and Activation window white blank error. - Similar Threads - Activate prompt error

2. Windows Activation error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation error: I bought a new laptop with windows 10 pro installed on it but not activated. I bought a key from the net and tried to activate but I keep getting "we cannot activate windows on this device because you do not have a valid digital license or product key . If you think you do...
  3. Windows Activation Error

Windows Activation Error: Hi, my Windows copy was activated for a long time and just today I got some issues: it says some stuff and the error code is 0xC004F074 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-error/26b80164-0490-40d5-bc6d-b5d28ad840e2
  4. Windows activation error

Windows activation error: I installed a new graphics card and my activation key will not work. I tried to troubleshoot but that did not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-error/70bf6217-0650-4669-b089-c074d2c9ad94
  5. Error in windows activation

Error in windows activation: i upgrade my computer from Windows 7 to Windows 10 using mine OEM key. then i signed in using Microsoft account. Then i check the activation it showing that can't reach windows activation server. then i search it on google... It showing to use Generic Product Key, when i...
  6. error in activate window

error in activate window: Hello when i activate window 10 ver Enterprise i have got one trouble. my system can activate, this cannot connect to my organization's activate server. this code of error is : 0x8007232b . thank you !...
  7. blank activation window

blank activation window: the system has an embedded original microsoft windows 10 home version. it says windows not activated. in the settings, the activation page is completely blank. after entering:- cd %windir%\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\SoftwareProtectionPlatform...
  8. Windows Activation Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Activation Error: About last week, an "Activate Windows" watermark appeared on the bottom right of my screen. I troubleshooted it in the activation settings and it came back saying that my Windows key was for the Home version of Windows. A quick search brought up articles back in November of...
  9. Windows activating error blank activating (window)

Windows activating error blank activating (window): After my recent update, everything broke down. had to reinstall windows twice, each time with a different issue. this time the Activation window in "Security & Update" does not work. instead, it gives me a blank page. Ps: I tried using the slui 3/Slui method, nothing...
  10. Windows prompted me to activate my already activated copy of windows, but can't - error...

Windows prompted me to activate my already activated copy of windows, but can't - error...: Hi, I upgraded to windows 10 from 8.1 some time ago and everything had been going fine until I see a message saying that my windows activation will expire soon. I tried re-entering my key and it gave me an error. Tried some of the work arounds I have seen on these forums...