Windows 10: "Activate Windows" randomly popped up

Discus and support "Activate Windows" randomly popped up in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently bought a pre built PC that I'm 95% sure used an activation key and after 3 days an activate windows watermark popped up, is there any way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Boogy., Aug 9, 2021.

1. Boogy. Win User

"Activate Windows" randomly popped up

I recently bought a pre built PC that I'm 95% sure used an activation key and after 3 days an activate windows watermark popped up, is there any way to check if this is just an issue or if I just don't have a lifetime key?

:)

Boogy., Aug 9, 2021

2. Bitsadmin pops up randomly and immediately disappears.

Hello! So similarly to other people I have the same problem, I did try what @simrick suggested, this is what it looks like.

"Activate Windows" randomly popped up [​IMG]

Access denied is a very alarming word---

mayonakavampire, Aug 9, 2021
  3. Superfly Win User
    Bitsadmin pops up randomly and immediately disappears.

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Good

That should not be happening but it's a different issue...that may be fixed running sfc /scannow. I suspect corrupted files there.

Superfly, Aug 9, 2021
  4. Berton Win User

Windows needs to be activated pop up

It can be important to know the full numbers for the version, hold down the Windows key and press R, type winver and press Enter. Post the full line of numbers on the resultant panel. What you have posted suggests you don't have the latest Version.

"Activate Windows" randomly popped up [​IMG]

Berton, Aug 9, 2021
Thema:

1. "Activate Windows" randomly popped up - Similar Threads - Activate randomly popped

2. Random window pop up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random window pop up?: So I keep getting a random 'window pop up' quite frequently on my PC. Like when you open a new window or application, it puts the one your on in the background. For example, I'll be gaming and the game will go to the background as if another window has opened, and I have to...
  3. Random window pop up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random window pop up?: So I keep getting a random 'window pop up' quite frequently on my PC. Like when you open a new window or application, it puts the one your on in the background. For example, I'll be gaming and the game will go to the background as if another window has opened, and I have to...
  4. Activate Windows Pops Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows Pops Up: So normally in My Windows 10 Pro there is no "Activate Windows" Watermark but somehow the watermark pops up the bottom right can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-pops-up/b108d79e-9eca-478c-98d5-fae754209acb
  5. Activate Windows Pops Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activate Windows Pops Up: So normally in My Windows 10 Pro there is no "Activate Windows" Watermark but somehow the watermark pops up the bottom right can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-pops-up/b108d79e-9eca-478c-98d5-fae754209acb
  6. Windows Activation pop-up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Activation pop-up: I keep on getting this pop-up that tells me to activate windows. Whenever i do, It says its activated. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-pop-up/a20391b1-a3f5-4c42-aaa0-645e0cd3c41b
  7. Random pop-ups

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random pop-ups: Hello everyone!So as usual i cleaned my laptop, and made sure everything is clean, i made sure to clean the keyboard aswell, after i was done i opened the laptop but i noticed something unusual, the notification bar on the left keeps opening and closing and the same thing...
  8. Activate Windows popping up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Activate Windows popping up: Hello, I bought my windows 10 key about 2 years ago. It just recently popped up to activate my windows. I've been ignoring it for the past 3 weeks, but it has been bothering me. Once I update my windows it goes away. Once I get back on my computer it comes back. Any help...
  9. Random error popping up about activation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random error popping up about activation: [ATTACH] So I have my pc for over a year now, including a valid key I bought. Had no issues for over a year. Now I performed a clean install, logged in with my Microsoft account and activation was successful. Now a few days later, every day, this "Error" message just pops...
  10. Activate windows pop up

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate windows pop up: hi After updating my windows 10 to the latest version , a pop up apeared below my desktop to activate it ! and when i went to setting/activation i watched this error : " we can not reach our activation servers right now , make sure u are connected to the internet , wait...