Windows 10: Activate Windows suddenly appeared 0xc0020036

Discus and support Activate Windows suddenly appeared 0xc0020036 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I was just on my laptop when suddenly Activate Windows pops into my bottom right corner. The error code is 0xc0020036. I tried many things on other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Francis Lehner, May 7, 2020.

1. Activate Windows suddenly appeared 0xc0020036

I was just on my laptop when suddenly Activate Windows pops into my bottom right corner. The error code is 0xc0020036. I tried many things on other forums and on the internet but it doesn't seem it works for me. Tried to get a hold of Microsoft Support but no response. Any solutions?

:)

Francis Lehner, May 7, 2020
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

Windows is not activated - Error 0xC004F012 / 0xc0020036

That something is really messed up....

This is what you should get:

Activate Windows suddenly appeared 0xc0020036 [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, May 7, 2020
  3. Vellaura Win User
    Windows is not activated - Error 0xC004F012 / 0xc0020036

Hey all!

So basically, I turned on my PC yesterday as per usual and about half way through using it for the day I noticed a see through "Activate Windows" located on the bottom right, at first I thought maybe it was part of this Wallpaper I recently found online but then noticed it was actually my PC!

I've had Win10 for ages now, so It wasn't a recent activation, I'd say maybe around 2 years or so.

So I went to Settings and came across this.

Then when I clicked Troubleshoot I got this.

I tried doing some research online to see if I could fix it myself but found nothing specifically relevant.

The only thing I can think of that I might have done significantly on my PC is that I recently was changing Modems for my Internet Connection, but then reverted back to my previous one I had for years (because the new one was actually worse somehow), not sure if that will help in anyway.

Thank you! *Smile

Vellaura, May 7, 2020
  4. Activate Windows suddenly appeared 0xc0020036

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, May 7, 2020
Thema:

Activate Windows suddenly appeared 0xc0020036

1. Activate Windows suddenly appeared 0xc0020036 - Similar Threads - Activate suddenly appeared

2. "Activate Windows" Watermark Suddenly Appeared

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Activate Windows" Watermark Suddenly Appeared: So I noticed about a week ago my windows is suddenly not activated anymore. I bought this PC from someone who built it from scratch and installed windows pro on it themselves, I don't know the product key but it should be a full version and it worked fine up till now.I've...
  3. Activate windows watermark appeared all of a sudden.

Activate windows watermark appeared all of a sudden.: I activated my windows a few years back. sadly, that e-mail has long been lost, my mistake. However, today, the "activate windows: go to settings, to activate windows" watermark appeared on my screen. The CMd tells me that my windows key should not be able to expire, and even...
  4. Activate windows error (0xc0020036)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Activate windows error (0xc0020036): hey guys I bought A product key for Windows 10 pro and It did activate windows but after 3 months or so i got "activate windows" message again i tried everything and then i just decided to just buy another product key when ever i try to change product key its gives me an...
  5. Activate Windows - error code 0xC0020036

Activate Windows - error code 0xC0020036: I updated from Windows 8 to Windows 10 several years ago on Asus T100ta. Original installation was digitally signed and legit. Suddenly last week I get a message "Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows." This appears on every screen. Very disturbing when reading...
  6. Activate Windows - error code 0xC0020036

in Windows 10 Support
    Activate Windows - error code 0xC0020036: I updated from Windows 8 to Windows 10 several years ago on Asus T100ta. Original installation was digitally signed and legit. Suddenly last week I get a message "Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows." This appears on every screen. Very disturbing when reading...
  7. errors 0xC004F012 and error 0xC0020036 with activation error after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    errors 0xC004F012 and error 0xC0020036 with activation error after windows update: hello I have a Windows 10 home single addition upgraded from windows 8 a about 3 or 4 days ago, the windows got updated. then it displayed 2 errors 0xC004F012 and 0xC0020036 and says that the windows isn't updated. i tried my windows 8 serial number it didn't work. i tried...
  8. Activation error 0xc0020036

Activation error 0xc0020036: i recently changed mother bords so i needed to get a new copy of windows 10. I purchased a copy and it has not worked the store page has a blue try again button on the wondows 10 page and when ever i run the compatabilaty trobbleshooter it has the error, something prevented...
  9. Activate Windows watermark suddenly appeared

Activate Windows watermark suddenly appeared: No changes have been made to the hardware, and I've had this laptop for nearly two years. This morning, a watermark appeared in the bottom right corner of my screen telling me to activate windows. On the activation page in settings it tells me I don't have a valid digital...
  10. Windows is not activated - Error 0xC004F012 / 0xc0020036

Windows is not activated - Error 0xC004F012 / 0xc0020036: Hey all! So basically, I turned on my PC yesterday as per usual and about half way through using it for the day I noticed a see through "Activate Windows" located on the bottom right, at first I thought maybe it was part of this Wallpaper I recently found online but then...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 suddenly not activated