Windows 10: Activate Windows watermark appeared out of nowhere

Discus and support Activate Windows watermark appeared out of nowhere in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've been using Windows 10 Pro for a few years now, and just recently, while playing a new game, the "Activate Windows" watermark appeared out of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Lazar Dzolic, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Activate Windows watermark appeared out of nowhere

I've been using Windows 10 Pro for a few years now, and just recently, while playing a new game, the "Activate Windows" watermark appeared out of nowhere. I've tried multiple things already, and nothing is helping my case.I cant even change the product key, when i try to do so "Cant activate windows pops up" pops up

:)

Lazar Dzolic, Mar 25, 2023

2. Activate Windows Watermark

Hi Duncan,

The Windows activation watermark is usually appearing if the activation servers detect that a device is not activated. For further help with activating your copy of Windows 10, visit this
    link. If the same issue persists after performing the troubleshooting suggestions on the link, follow these steps:

• Using Cortana, type Notepad and then click on Notepad (Desktop app).
    • Type the following commands in Notepad:
      • @Echo off

taskkill /F /IM explorer.exe

explorer.exe

exit
        Activate Windows watermark appeared out of nowhere c725ce4e-b96c-420a-b767-3ff38944c7c2?upload=true.png

• Save the file and name it as Activation.bat.

• Change the Save as type to All files.

• Locate the file, right-click on it and then choose Run as Administrator.

• After running the file, restart your computer and then check if the same issue persists.

Let us know if further assistance is needed.

Darleen Pen, Mar 25, 2023
  3. Activate Windows watermark suddenly appeared

No changes have been made to the hardware, and I've had this laptop for nearly two years. This morning, a watermark appeared in the bottom right corner of my screen telling me to activate windows.

On the activation page in settings it tells me I don't have a valid digital license or product key, with the error code "0xc004f012".

It also suggests that I try the troubleshooter below, which then tells me that troubleshooting was interrupted and gives the error code "0xc3f6501".

jonnydimaline, Mar 25, 2023
  4. Activate Windows watermark appeared out of nowhere

Activate Windows watermark

I keep getting the Activate Windows watermark. I have done the suggested things such as editing the regedit, creating the removal.bat file, but the watermark keeps returning.

My windows is legit, and I have had it for 3 years now. Can someone please help me?

sharonHulll, Mar 25, 2023
Thema:

Activate Windows watermark appeared out of nowhere

1. Activate Windows watermark appeared out of nowhere - Similar Threads - Activate watermark appeared

2. Activate Watermark appears

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Watermark appears: An activate windows window has started to appear on the bottom right. It will go away after a restart but eventually comes back. I have dropped my Script Host but the URLs provided to reactivate led me no where. I haven't changed any hardware recently so I'm a little lost......
  3. Activate Watermark appears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Watermark appears: An activate windows window has started to appear on the bottom right. It will go away after a restart but eventually comes back. I have dropped my Script Host but the URLs provided to reactivate led me no where. I haven't changed any hardware recently so I'm a little lost......
  4. Activate Watermark appears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 Activation appeared out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Activation appeared out of nowhere: Hello,So everything was fine with my PC until today. This morning I found out that the logo in the lower right side of my screen with prompt to activate windows has appeared. When I go to the Activation page in Settings there’s an error message stating:“We can’t activate...
  6. Windows 11 Activation appeared out of nowhere

Windows 11 Activation appeared out of nowhere: Hello,So everything was fine with my PC until today. This morning I found out that the logo in the lower right side of my screen with prompt to activate windows has appeared. When I go to the Activation page in Settings there’s an error message stating:“We can’t activate...
  7. Activate Windows watermark appeared out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows watermark appeared out of nowhere: I've been using Windows 10 Pro for a few years now, and just recently, while playing a new game, the "Activate Windows" watermark appeared out of nowhere. I've tried multiple things already, and nothing is helping my case.I cant even change the product key, when i try to do...
  8. Activate Windows watermark appeared out of nowhere

Activate Windows watermark appeared out of nowhere: I've been using Windows 10 Pro for a few years now, and just recently, while playing a new game, the "Activate Windows" watermark appeared out of nowhere. I've tried multiple things already, and nothing is helping my case.I cant even change the product key, when i try to do...
  9. Activate Windows - Out of nowhere

Activate Windows - Out of nowhere: I have probably owned this PC for about a year now, bought it off someone on facebook. I use it for work and college but mainly gaming, and this activation error popped up for the first time as of today, 7/19/2020. I have tried retrieving the activation key via command prompt...
  10. Activate windows watermark randomly appeared

Activate windows watermark randomly appeared: So, im running windows 10, Then randomly all of a sudden, The windows activate watermark appears, i tried troubleshooting the issue, It came up with, "Something intrrupted are troubleshooting, try in a few minutes 0x8007000d" I also cant factory reset because it says "we...