Windows 10: Activate Windows Watermark Error

Discus and support Activate Windows Watermark Error in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My computer has the Activate Windows watermark on the screen, but when I go to Settings it tells me that my Windows has already been activated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BrianDeterman, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Activate Windows Watermark Error

My computer has the Activate Windows watermark on the screen, but when I go to Settings it tells me that my Windows has already been activated.

:)

BrianDeterman, Nov 11, 2019

2. Activate Windows Watermark

Hi Duncan,

The Windows activation watermark is usually appearing if the activation servers detect that a device is not activated. For further help with activating your copy of Windows 10, visit this
    link. If the same issue persists after performing the troubleshooting suggestions on the link, follow these steps:

• Using Cortana, type Notepad and then click on Notepad (Desktop app).
    • Type the following commands in Notepad:
      • @echo off

taskkill /F /IM explorer.exe

explorer.exe

exit
        Activate Windows Watermark Error c725ce4e-b96c-420a-b767-3ff38944c7c2?upload=true.png

• Save the file and name it as Activation.bat.

• Change the Save as type to All files.

• Locate the file, right-click on it and then choose Run as Administrator.

• After running the file, restart your computer and then check if the same issue persists.

Let us know if further assistance is needed.

Darleen Pen, Nov 11, 2019
  3. Activate Windows watermark will not go away.

The "Activate Windows" watermark on the lower right of my screen will not go away. I have successfully activated windows. The issue is the persistence of the watermark. I have had multiple suggestions from people on this forum of things to modify in the
    registry, none of which have worked. I have installed all of the latest available Windows updates.

Thanks,

Dennis

DennyMoyes, Nov 11, 2019
  4. Activate Windows Watermark Error

Activate Windows watermark suddenly appeared

No changes have been made to the hardware, and I've had this laptop for nearly two years. This morning, a watermark appeared in the bottom right corner of my screen telling me to activate windows.

On the activation page in settings it tells me I don't have a valid digital license or product key, with the error code "0xc004f012".

It also suggests that I try the troubleshooter below, which then tells me that troubleshooting was interrupted and gives the error code "0xc3f6501".

jonnydimaline, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

Activate Windows Watermark Error

1. Activate Windows Watermark Error - Similar Threads - Activate Watermark Error

2. Activate windows watermark

in Windows 10 Customization
    Activate windows watermark: Is there any way to remove the Activate Windows watermark? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-watermark/b25ff0e8-dd7b-40c3-a13c-a173b1ef5eac
  3. Activate Windows Watermark

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows Watermark: Hello, Cannot get beyond this error no mater what I try, I am not part of an organization, received free version of win10 from Microsoft, I am connected to the internet: [ATTACH]...
  4. Active Window Watermark

Active Window Watermark: Hi, My window goes expire and and "Active Windows" watermark appears on my screen. I want to remove this asap but couldn't find any option other than the active window. Is there any other solution to this issue? Kindly guide me. Thanks....
  5. Activate Windows watermark

Activate Windows watermark: I built this PC with a brand new copy of Windows 10 a month ago and it seems to have already expired. It's the Home Single Language Edition but the error message reads that it can't connect to "the organizations server". I don't want to buy Windows again if I can help it,...
  6. Activate Windows Watermark

Activate Windows Watermark: I am posting this as a last resort. I've done everything from editing the registry to running this fancy .bat file, calling MS tech and I keep getting these extremely annoying watermark. This started happening when I had to reinstall Windows 10 Pro. I have also have other...
  7. Activate Windows watermark

Activate Windows watermark: I keep getting the Activate Windows watermark. I have done the suggested things such as editing the regedit, creating the removal.bat file, but the watermark keeps returning. My windows is legit, and I have had it for 3 years now. Can someone please help me?...
  8. activate windows watermark

activate windows watermark: i have win 10 latest v pro edition installed. i have not purchased it and i want to remove the watermark. how can i remove the watermark without purchasing it? Thank you....
  9. Activate Windows Watermark

Activate Windows Watermark: I recently upgraded my motherboard, ram, and CPU and now I'm getting a "Activate Windows" watermark. When I go to settings it states I need to purchase a windows 10 product key. I do own a copy of windows 7 and I upgraded for free a while back. According to my Microsoft...
  10. Activate Windows watermark

Activate Windows watermark: My Windows 10 is showing in settings as properly activated but I have a screen watermark "Activate Windows/Go to settings". The pc was purchased with Windows 7 and upgraded to 10, I recently had the HDD cloned to a SDD and the message has appeared since that was done....