Windows 10: Activate Windows Watermark keeps reappearing few days after i troubleshooted it

Discus and support Activate Windows Watermark keeps reappearing few days after i troubleshooted it in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So this Activate Windows watermark keep re-appearing after couple of days after i did what on the picture above, then the watermark would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KevinRenalda, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Activate Windows Watermark keeps reappearing few days after i troubleshooted it

Activate Windows Watermark keeps reappearing few days after i troubleshooted it b0a543f7-56ad-4998-8347-a1af91dfc1a8?upload=true.png

So this Activate Windows watermark keep re-appearing after couple of days after i did what on the picture above, then the watermark would disappear but will appear again after few days and at this point im tired of redoing it, how do i fix this ?

:)

KevinRenalda, Mar 18, 2019

2. Activate Windows Watermark

Hi Duncan,

The Windows activation watermark is usually appearing if the activation servers detect that a device is not activated. For further help with activating your copy of Windows 10, visit this
    link. If the same issue persists after performing the troubleshooting suggestions on the link, follow these steps:

• Using Cortana, type Notepad and then click on Notepad (Desktop app).
    • Type the following commands in Notepad:
      • @echo off

taskkill /F /IM explorer.exe

explorer.exe

exit
        Activate Windows Watermark keeps reappearing few days after i troubleshooted it c725ce4e-b96c-420a-b767-3ff38944c7c2?upload=true.png

• Save the file and name it as Activation.bat.

• Change the Save as type to All files.

• Locate the file, right-click on it and then choose Run as Administrator.

• After running the file, restart your computer and then check if the same issue persists.

Let us know if further assistance is needed.

Darleen Pen, Mar 18, 2019
  3. Activate Winwows watermark keeps coming back on my system

Thank you for your interest.

I'm not sure where to look for an error code.

If I run Settings --> Update & Security --> Activation window, no error code is

shown there.

If I use the Troubleshooting tool on this same page, it correctly

activates windows without any error, however the watermark will reappear "sometime" later.

I used the trouble shooting tool again today (4th or 5th time) and I'll pay closer attention to how long it takes before the watermark reappears and will update the note at that time.

If there is someplace else where I should be looking for an error message, please advise.

Thanks again

DevinMcEntee, Mar 18, 2019
  4. Activate Windows Watermark keeps reappearing few days after i troubleshooted it

Activate Windows Watermark

Hi,

I bought an Asus computer directly from Asus (Amazon) and it came with Windows 10.

It works fine and all but an Activate Windows watermark keeps comming to my screen.

I have tried a lot of solutions via Youtube that erased this watermark but just for a one day. Everytime I turn on the computer the watermark appears.

Can you help me?

Thanks.

Alfredo Parietti.

AlfreParietti, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

Activate Windows Watermark keeps reappearing few days after i troubleshooted it

1. Activate Windows Watermark keeps reappearing few days after i troubleshooted it - Similar Threads - Activate Watermark keeps

2. troubleshooting: mcloud_ext.log file keeps reappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    troubleshooting: mcloud_ext.log file keeps reappearing: I see that my system always writes a log to mcloud_ext.log whenever the system starts up and I log in with any account. The file cannot be deleted, so I use handle.exe to find out which application is keeping the file busy and then kill it. Eventually, I am able to remove the...
  3. troubleshooting: mcloud_ext.log file keeps reappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    troubleshooting: mcloud_ext.log file keeps reappearing: I see that my system always writes a log to mcloud_ext.log whenever the system starts up and I log in with any account. The file cannot be deleted, so I use handle.exe to find out which application is keeping the file busy and then kill it. Eventually, I am able to remove the...
  4. troubleshooting: mcloud_ext.log file keeps reappearing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. taskbar icons keep disappearing and reappearing after a few seconds

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar icons keep disappearing and reappearing after a few seconds: i cant find any fix that works please somebody help me i think it happens due to my desktop refreshing for some reason https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icons-keep-disappearing-and-reappearing/ef012aaf-8a03-4cb1-ba28-ffa7c121dd7d
  6. taskbar icons keep disappearing and reappearing after a few seconds

taskbar icons keep disappearing and reappearing after a few seconds: every time it happens it also alt tabs me away its really annoying and i cant seem to find a fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icons-keep-disappearing-and-reappearing/6bdc53de-96ef-46d7-96d3-622b85c247bc
  7. Windows 10 activation watermark keeps reappearing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation watermark keeps reappearing: Im having problems activating my windows. I have the key and when I used it a few months ago, it worked. now it says on the corner of my screen to activate windows. and if I go into the activation settings, it says that windows is not activated but I see the last 4 numbers to...
  8. Windows activation watermark pops back up EVERY FEW DAYS

Windows activation watermark pops back up EVERY FEW DAYS: It pops up again randomly ALL THE TIME and then I run the troubleshooter and then it says "we've activated this copy of windows" and then it pops up again a few days later and then I have to do it again and again and again....
  9. Windows is activated but i keep getting the "Activate Windows" watermark.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows is activated but i keep getting the "Activate Windows" watermark.: [ATTACH] I have attached a PNG. As you can see, I have went to settings and it is telling me its activated. If that's true, why do I get the watermark EVERY time I boot with no internet connection? I use this laptop for 3D design and I look bad when the customer sees this....
  10. Windows 10 Not Activated a Few Days After Reset?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Not Activated a Few Days After Reset?: So... I just noticed that my Windows 10 recently became unactivated after a reset? It was activated at first. Now, the activation option in the PC settings is showing nothing it's completely black. I can scroll and the pointer cursor does come up in two spots both of which...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. activate windows watermark keeps coming back

2. activate windows watermark randomly coming back