Windows 10: 'Activate Windows' watermark shows up when I have them activated.

Discus and support 'Activate Windows' watermark shows up when I have them activated. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, So I have this problem. I have an activated version of Windows 10 Pro on my computer, but recently, I've been getting the "Activate Windows"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JakovŠumskas, Jan 23, 2020.

1. 'Activate Windows' watermark shows up when I have them activated.

Hello,

So I have this problem. I have an activated version of Windows 10 Pro on my computer, but recently, I've been getting the "Activate Windows" watermark showing up and not going away until I reboot the computer. This started happening when I upgraded to Windows 10 Build 1909 via the Windows 10 Update Assistant. Any way to solve this, or is this just a bug?

Thanks in advance,

jakov

:)

JakovŠumskas, Jan 23, 2020

2. Activate Windows Watermark

Hi Duncan,

The Windows activation watermark is usually appearing if the activation servers detect that a device is not activated. For further help with activating your copy of Windows 10, visit this
    link. If the same issue persists after performing the troubleshooting suggestions on the link, follow these steps:

• Using Cortana, type Notepad and then click on Notepad (Desktop app).
    • Type the following commands in Notepad:
      • @echo off

taskkill /F /IM explorer.exe

explorer.exe

exit
        'Activate Windows' watermark shows up when I have them activated. c725ce4e-b96c-420a-b767-3ff38944c7c2?upload=true.png

• Save the file and name it as Activation.bat.

• Change the Save as type to All files.

• Locate the file, right-click on it and then choose Run as Administrator.

• After running the file, restart your computer and then check if the same issue persists.

Let us know if further assistance is needed.

Darleen Pen, Jan 23, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    Windows activation . . .

In the Windows activation status page is it still showing as activated, or do you have something like 3 days to do it in?

qubit, Jan 23, 2020
  4. Superfly Win User

'Activate Windows' watermark shows up when I have them activated.

"Go to settings to activate windows" watermark?

@CharlieFinn
    of Activate Windows watermark after update fame,
    PM'd me that he had to uninstall lastest updates - one of which referred to Enterprise.

Superfly, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

'Activate Windows' watermark shows up when I have them activated.

1. 'Activate Windows' watermark shows up when I have them activated. - Similar Threads - 'Activate Windows' watermark

2. having issues with activate windows watermark

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    having issues with activate windows watermark: i just built a new pc and i had windows before i added my new parts but now its not working i did a tip i saw on another post and i have windows what do i do...
  3. Windows Activation troubleshooter not working and causing watermark to show up on activated...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation troubleshooter not working and causing watermark to show up on activated...: Version: Windows 10 pro - 21H2. I'm currently facing the issue of the watermark appearing after a few hours of my computer being turned on. "Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure that you're connected to the Internet, wait a few minutes, and try again....
  4. Windows Activation troubleshooter not working and causing watermark to show up on activated...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Activation troubleshooter not working and causing watermark to show up on activated...: Version: Windows 10 pro - 21H2. I'm currently facing the issue of the watermark appearing after a few hours of my computer being turned on. "Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure that you're connected to the Internet, wait a few minutes, and try again....
  5. Windows Activation troubleshooter not working and causing watermark to show up on activated...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Activate windows watermark randomly started showing up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate windows watermark randomly started showing up.: I built a PC about a month ago, and activated windows using the key that I bought. For whatever reason, the other day it started showing the watermark every time I started the computer. Now it shows up after I have been on my PC for a while. It is really frustrating and I...
  7. Activate windows watermark randomly started showing up.

Activate windows watermark randomly started showing up.: I built a PC about a month ago, and activated windows using the key that I bought. For whatever reason, the other day it started showing the watermark every time I started the computer. Now it shows up after I have been on my PC for a while. It is really frustrating and I...
  8. Activate windows watermark randomly started showing up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. I have the "Activate Windows" watermark even though I have activated windows.

I have the "Activate Windows" watermark even though I have activated windows.: I activated windows on this PC around 4 years ago, and I've had this watermark for a few months now. I have attempted troubleshooting the problem without any results. I brought the question to reddit, where I was directed to Microsoft support, which also didn't help me. When...
  10. Activate Windows watermark pops up

Activate Windows watermark pops up: Since yesterday, I have encountered an issue where after about an hour or two of use a watermark pops up that says to activate windows. When I tried using the troubleshoot tool, it says "We found a Windows 10 Home digital license for this device running Windows 10 Pro. To...