Windows 10: Activate Windows watermark will not go away.

Discus and support Activate Windows watermark will not go away. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The "Activate Windows" watermark on the lower right of my screen will not go away. I have successfully activated windows. The issue is the persistence... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DennyMoyes, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Activate Windows watermark will not go away.

The "Activate Windows" watermark on the lower right of my screen will not go away. I have successfully activated windows. The issue is the persistence of the watermark. I have had multiple suggestions from people on this forum of things to modify in the registry, none of which have worked. I have installed all of the latest available Windows updates.

Thanks,

Dennis

:)

DennyMoyes, Aug 27, 2019

2. Activate Windows Watermark

Hi Duncan,

The Windows activation watermark is usually appearing if the activation servers detect that a device is not activated. For further help with activating your copy of Windows 10, visit this
    link. If the same issue persists after performing the troubleshooting suggestions on the link, follow these steps:

• Using Cortana, type Notepad and then click on Notepad (Desktop app).
    • Type the following commands in Notepad:
      • @echo off

taskkill /F /IM explorer.exe

explorer.exe

exit
        Activate Windows watermark will not go away. c725ce4e-b96c-420a-b767-3ff38944c7c2?upload=true.png

• Save the file and name it as Activation.bat.

• Change the Save as type to All files.

• Locate the file, right-click on it and then choose Run as Administrator.

• After running the file, restart your computer and then check if the same issue persists.

Let us know if further assistance is needed.

Darleen Pen, Aug 27, 2019
  3. windows activation watermark

How to remove the windows activation watermark from the desktop

MarioMurru, Aug 27, 2019
  4. Activate Windows watermark will not go away.

Activate Windows Watermark

Hi,

I bought an Asus computer directly from Asus (Amazon) and it came with Windows 10.

It works fine and all but an Activate Windows watermark keeps comming to my screen.

I have tried a lot of solutions via Youtube that erased this watermark but just for a one day. Everytime I turn on the computer the watermark appears.

Can you help me?

Thanks.

Alfredo Parietti.

AlfreParietti, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

Activate Windows watermark will not go away.

1. Activate Windows watermark will not go away. - Similar Threads - Activate watermark away

2. Activate Windows Wont Go Away

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows Wont Go Away: My computer suddenly says it can't activate windows. Windows was installed months back and for some reason, this has happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-wont-go-away/8436fd0f-e900-4bd6-942e-8039e747d0be
  3. Activate Windows Wont Go Away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows Wont Go Away: My computer suddenly says it can't activate windows. Windows was installed months back and for some reason, this has happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-wont-go-away/8436fd0f-e900-4bd6-942e-8039e747d0be
  4. Activate Windows Wont Go Away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "Activate Windows, Go to settings to activate windows watermark"

"Activate Windows, Go to settings to activate windows watermark": So, It's been almost a year since I got this laptop, lenovo legion. And starting from 2 weeks ago, till now, After 2-3 hours of booting the pc the watermark on the right down corner saying "Activate Windows, Go to settings to activate windows" I don't understand. I got WIN...
  6. watermark not going away

watermark not going away: after the last update i keep getting the activate windows water mark and this is a payed version. how do i get rid of this?when i restart the pc it goes away for a while then it come back...
  7. Activate Windows won't go away

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Activate Windows won't go away: So,today i tried every method from Regedit to Softwares to remove the "Activate Windows" thing on the bottom right of the monitor but everytime i restart my pc it's still there and i don't know what to do... submitted by /u/SgtPootler [link] [comments]...
  8. "Go to settings to activate windows" watermark?

"Go to settings to activate windows" watermark?: how do i get rid of the "go to settings to activate windows" watermark that has recently started to appear? i've check out the following and my system clearly appears to be activated, altho nothing shows up in step 4 and 5 shows my copy is not activated... i purchased this...
  9. Activate Windows watermark will not go away

Activate Windows watermark will not go away: My computer was purchased new in November 2019 and it came with Windows 10 installed. For the last 9 months or so I have been trying to make the Activate Windows watermark go away for good. I've tried the Troubleshooter, modifying registry, deleting my product key then...
  10. Windows Active Tiles to Go Away

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Active Tiles to Go Away: Hello, Rumors (hopefully that is all they are) of the demise of Windows Active Tiles in a future version of Windows. This is a mistake. Active tiles are very useful and set Windows 10 apart from the other boring interfaces. I have also been using the benefits of Active...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. activate windows watermark remover

2. remove activate windows watermark

3. activate windows watermark not going away