Windows 10: Activate Windows Watermark

Discus and support Activate Windows Watermark in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently upgraded my motherboard, ram, and CPU and now I'm getting a "Activate Windows" watermark. When I go to settings it states I need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TJ425, Jun 19, 2019.

1. TJ425 Win User

Activate Windows Watermark

I recently upgraded my motherboard, ram, and CPU and now I'm getting a "Activate Windows" watermark.

When I go to settings it states I need to purchase a windows 10 product key.

I do own a copy of windows 7 and I upgraded for free a while back. According to my Microsoft account, I do have a legit windows 10 copy. but the wayer mark will not go away.

Any help?

Also the saved product key does not match my windows 7 product key. I'm assuming when I upgraded to windows 10 for free, it gave me a new code. But I am uncertain if this is the issue.

Thank you.

:)

TJ425, Jun 19, 2019

2. Activate Windows Watermark

Hi Duncan,

The Windows activation watermark is usually appearing if the activation servers detect that a device is not activated. For further help with activating your copy of Windows 10, visit this
    link. If the same issue persists after performing the troubleshooting suggestions on the link, follow these steps:

• Using Cortana, type Notepad and then click on Notepad (Desktop app).
    • Type the following commands in Notepad:
      • @echo off

taskkill /F /IM explorer.exe

explorer.exe

exit
        Activate Windows Watermark c725ce4e-b96c-420a-b767-3ff38944c7c2?upload=true.png

• Save the file and name it as Activation.bat.

• Change the Save as type to All files.

• Locate the file, right-click on it and then choose Run as Administrator.

• After running the file, restart your computer and then check if the same issue persists.

Let us know if further assistance is needed.

Darleen Pen, Jun 26, 2019
  3. windows activation watermark

How to remove the windows activation watermark from the desktop

MarioMurru, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Activate Windows Watermark

Hi,

I bought an Asus computer directly from Asus (Amazon) and it came with Windows 10.

It works fine and all but an Activate Windows watermark keeps comming to my screen.

I have tried a lot of solutions via Youtube that erased this watermark but just for a one day. Everytime I turn on the computer the watermark appears.

Can you help me?

Thanks.

Alfredo Parietti.

AlfreParietti, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Activate Windows Watermark - Similar Threads - Activate Watermark

2. Windows is activated but i keep getting the "Activate Windows" watermark.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows is activated but i keep getting the "Activate Windows" watermark.: [ATTACH] I have attached a PNG. As you can see, I have went to settings and it is telling me its activated. If that's true, why do I get the watermark EVERY time I boot with no internet connection? I use this laptop for 3D design and I look bad when the customer sees this....
  3. Activate Windows watermark will not go away.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Activate Windows watermark will not go away.: The "Activate Windows" watermark on the lower right of my screen will not go away. I have successfully activated windows. The issue is the persistence of the watermark. I have had multiple suggestions from people on this forum of things to modify in the registry, none of...
  4. "Activate Windows" watermark showing up in Windows 10 Pro even though

"Activate Windows" watermark showing up in Windows 10 Pro even though: Hello there, I recently bought a Dell XPS 13 (9380) which came with a Windows 10 Home edition. All was working well, I activated it and this went through successfully. I then decided to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro (as I wanted the Hyper-V option for running Docker) and...
  5. using regedit to remove activate windows watermark

using regedit to remove activate windows watermark: Hi I saw on some websites a way to remove activate windows watermark which appears on the bottom right side of windows so I wanted to ask is it legal or not to do that !!!...
  6. Activate Windows Watermark Help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Activate Windows Watermark Help: I have the activate windows watermark in the bottom right of my screen and have a genuine copy of windows. After having a look I found out it is because I have windows 10 pro installed when my copy should only be home. Im happy to downgrade to remove the watermark but it...
  7. Windows 10 "Activate Windows" watermark on the screen

Windows 10 "Activate Windows" watermark on the screen: Hi installed Windows 10 back when Microsoft was offering a free download of the software. I recently had a computer built for me and had my harddrive cloned into the the new computer. Now I get the annoying watermark and a message that my version of Windows 10 is invalid and...
  8. "Activate Windows" watermark randomly popped up after years of Windows 10 use

"Activate Windows" watermark randomly popped up after years of Windows 10 use: I've been using Windows 10 Pro for a few years now, and just recently, while playing a new game, the "Activate Windows" watermarked appeared out of nowhere. I've tried multiple things already, and nothing is helping my case. I have not done any hardware changes, and this...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Activation and Test Mode Watermark.

Windows 10 Pro Activation and Test Mode Watermark.: A users machine has been upgraded from windows 10 to Pro. The process went smoothly according to my IT colleague and bitlocker has been turned on, however the user is getting the message that Windows needs activating and as of today TEST MODE has appeared as a watermark. We...
  10. 'Activate windows' watermark after PC upgrade

'Activate windows' watermark after PC upgrade: So I recently upgraded my PC with a new CPU, motherboard, RAM and cooling system, but after getting everything up and running I noticed a had the 'activate windows' watermark in the bottom right of my screen, even tho I have a legit version of windows 10, and I don't have...