Windows 10: Activate Windows Watermark

Discus and support Activate Windows Watermark in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am posting this as a last resort. I've done everything from editing the registry to running this fancy .bat file, calling MS tech and I keep getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by lou711, Jun 1, 2020.

1. lou711 Win User

Activate Windows Watermark

I am posting this as a last resort. I've done everything from editing the registry to running this fancy .bat file, calling MS tech and I keep getting these extremely annoying watermark. This started happening when I had to reinstall Windows 10 Pro. I have also have other devices running Windows 10 Home and I don't get the watermark. After a few days, sometimes hours, of clearing the watermark, it comes back. Over and over and over again. Can someone out there know how to fix this? I appreciate your kindness and help.

Lou C.

:)

lou711, Jun 1, 2020

2. Activate Windows Watermark

Hi Duncan,

The Windows activation watermark is usually appearing if the activation servers detect that a device is not activated. For further help with activating your copy of Windows 10, visit this
    link. If the same issue persists after performing the troubleshooting suggestions on the link, follow these steps:

• Using Cortana, type Notepad and then click on Notepad (Desktop app).
    • Type the following commands in Notepad:
      • @Echo off

taskkill /F /IM explorer.exe

explorer.exe

exit
        Activate Windows Watermark c725ce4e-b96c-420a-b767-3ff38944c7c2?upload=true.png

• Save the file and name it as Activation.bat.

• Change the Save as type to All files.

• Locate the file, right-click on it and then choose Run as Administrator.

• After running the file, restart your computer and then check if the same issue persists.

Let us know if further assistance is needed.

Darleen Pen, Jun 1, 2020
  3. Activate Windows watermark will not go away.

The "Activate Windows" watermark on the lower right of my screen will not go away. I have successfully activated windows. The issue is the persistence of the watermark. I have had multiple suggestions from people on this forum of things to modify in the
    registry, none of which have worked. I have installed all of the latest available Windows updates.

Thanks,

Dennis

DennyMoyes, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Activate Windows Watermark

windows activation watermark

How to remove the windows activation watermark from the desktop

MarioMurru, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Activate Windows Watermark

1. Activate Windows Watermark - Similar Threads - Activate Watermark

2. Windows 10 unexpectedly showing Activation Watermark

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 unexpectedly showing Activation Watermark: I have an HP all-in-one. Bought in 2016 with Win 8. It was connected to the internet and activated. Then it was updated to Win 10. and all available updates at that time were loaded. After that it was relocated to a remote location where there is no internet vailable.After...
  3. Windows 10 unexpectedly showing Activation Watermark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 unexpectedly showing Activation Watermark: I have an HP all-in-one. Bought in 2016 with Win 8. It was connected to the internet and activated. Then it was updated to Win 10. and all available updates at that time were loaded. After that it was relocated to a remote location where there is no internet vailable.After...
  4. Windows 10 unexpectedly showing Activation Watermark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why do i get activate windows watermark even if i've activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do i get activate windows watermark even if i've activated: As you can see in the bottom right below it still tells me to activate windows even with a license. this happens to me after i boot my computer and a hour or two later it pops up. Its starting to get annoying and I don't know what the problem is. I reinstalled Windows 10 with...
  6. Why do i get activate windows watermark even if i've activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why do i get activate windows watermark even if i've activated: As you can see in the bottom right below it still tells me to activate windows even with a license. this happens to me after i boot my computer and a hour or two later it pops up. Its starting to get annoying and I don't know what the problem is. I reinstalled Windows 10 with...
  7. Why do i get activate windows watermark even if i've activated

8. "Activate windows" watermark freezes it's background in game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Activate windows" watermark freezes it's background in game: For context i have windows 11 pro, version 23H2, I gave my laptop to a guy since I'm not tech savvy, everything was fine until some months ago, everytime I try to troubleshoot it gives me an error, any help?...
  9. "Activate windows" watermark freezes it's background in game

"Activate windows" watermark freezes it's background in game: For context i have windows 11 pro, version 23H2, I gave my laptop to a guy since I'm not tech savvy, everything was fine until some months ago, everytime I try to troubleshoot it gives me an error, any help?...
  10. Activate Watermark appears

Activate Watermark appears: An activate windows window has started to appear on the bottom right. It will go away after a restart but eventually comes back. I have dropped my Script Host but the URLs provided to reactivate led me no where. I haven't changed any hardware recently so I'm a little lost......

Users found this page by searching for:

1. activate windows watermark