Windows 10: Activate Windows. Why? the last month and I have tried buying these fix-it tools

Discus and support Activate Windows. Why? the last month and I have tried buying these fix-it tools in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have had Windows 10 since it came out. NOW my computer is telling me to Activate Windows. Why? This has been going on for the last month and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MarionOrtega, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Activate Windows. Why? the last month and I have tried buying these fix-it tools

I have had Windows 10 since it came out. NOW my computer is telling me to Activate Windows. Why? This has been going on for the last month and I have tried buying these fix-it programs that don't work.

Can someone out there PLEASE help me?

Thanks....

:)

MarionOrtega, Jan 14, 2020
  2. csatennis Win User

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Giletus Win User
    Windows Vista Tools Needed

I am looking for some good reg. cleaner and basic software tools for windows visa that are free? Anyone have and suggestions? *Respect :respect:

Giletus, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Caring1 Win User

Activate Windows. Why? the last month and I have tried buying these fix-it tools

Help- PC On BootLoop. Fix Upgrade or Buy New?

While everyone is thinking about a fix for your current system, I'm going to suggest moving to an AMD Ryzen system,
    An R5 2600 Processor or higher would be ideal for your intended usage, and is reasonably cheap compared to Intel, the largest cost would be the DDR4 Ram currently.
    You can also list your current system for sale in the forum's buy/sell/ trade section to offset the cost.

Caring1, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Activate Windows. Why? the last month and I have tried buying these fix-it tools

1. Activate Windows. Why? the last month and I have tried buying these fix-it tools - Similar Threads - Activate Why last

2. Will I have to buy windows again?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will I have to buy windows again?: I have a digital license for windows 10 and my hard drive died. Will the license still follow my Microsoft account or will I have to buy a new copy of windows? submitted by /u/thehamburger999 [link] [comments]...
  3. I have had these issues for months and I have tried many "fixes" and none have worked. This...

I have had these issues for months and I have tried many "fixes" and none have worked. This...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Trollz456 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e63qqm/i_have_had_these_issues_for_months_and_i_have/
  4. Windows 10 not activating, why and how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 not activating, why and how do I fix it?: I had purchased retail version of windows 10 pro x64 in 2017, The license key works in my previous PC even right now but in my new PC it's not working. I am trying to transfer my license so I used PowerShell to uninstall the key and now I am trying to install the key in my...
  5. Help. I've been trying to fix this for the last month; spending so much time but still...

Help. I've been trying to fix this for the last month; spending so much time but still...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheRedditMassacre [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dnu6eg/help_ive_been_trying_to_fix_this_for_the_last/
  6. I can't update and have been trying for months!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't update and have been trying for months!: I've already asked this question and have never gotten an answer. I even provided the archive files that were asked for earlier this month. For heaven sakes, if you can't tell me how to update to the newest version of windows AT LEAST tell me how to stop Windows from trying...
  7. I have had my laptop for 2 months and last month out of the blue it said "my organization"...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have had my laptop for 2 months and last month out of the blue it said "my organization"...: I don't know what to do! I just bought this laptop a month ago its for gaming and school. I'm the only profile on the computer. I have tried going to C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft/Ngc to change that file but it won't let me in so I don't know...
  8. Been unable to activate Windows for months now, tried multiple fixes, can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Been unable to activate Windows for months now, tried multiple fixes, can anyone help?: A few months back I got a few parts of my computer upgraded, one of them being my motherboard along with my power supply and graphics card. And ever since then, I think it took a few weeks before a message has been glaringly annoying on the bottom right of my screen....
  9. I have been getting windows stop codes for months and I have tried everything. Someone...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have been getting windows stop codes for months and I have tried everything. Someone...: I get them about twice a day, the most prevalent one is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, the other is BAD_POOL_HEADER. I have reinstalled windows 10 just two days ago. I have also gone through all drivers and updated the following drivers: Firmware, Realtek Audio, Intel(R) Smart Sound...
  10. The last couple months every time I get a windows update I have to activate windows again....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The last couple months every time I get a windows update I have to activate windows again....: For the third time in three weeks I had to activate Windows again. I have to run the troubleshoot and it activates. But it has become very annoying. I checked update history and it is always after a Windows update....