Windows 10: Activate Windows

Discus and support Activate Windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; plese solve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows/efcba299-b073-4731-a345-4c42441c6186 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BUDHA DEV, Jul 10, 2024.

1. BUDHA DEV Win User

Activate Windows

plese solve

:)

BUDHA DEV, Jul 10, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 10, 2024
  3. windows activation

Hi Micah,

Check the list of error codes
    here
    and follow the suggested steps to resolve it. If the error code isn't in the list, kindly send us the exact error code. You may attach a screenshot of the error. By the way, how did you get your copy of Windows 10? I suggest that you refer to this

link
    for ways on how to activate Windows 10 depending on how you got your copy of Windows.

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Aileen Alf, Jul 10, 2024
  4. Activate Windows

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

Activate Windows

1. Activate Windows - Similar Threads - Activate

2. How do I reinstall / activate the TPM on my Yoga 7 2 in 1? Help!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall / activate the TPM on my Yoga 7 2 in 1? Help!!: I had to reset my Lenovo Yoga 7 as I could not access the BitLocker Recovery key with the associated account. I took it into GeekSquad at BestBuy since that's where I bought it, so they could reset it. Well, whatever they did during the rest process, they deleted or cleared...
  3. How do I reinstall / activate the TPM on my Yoga 7 2 in 1? Help!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reinstall / activate the TPM on my Yoga 7 2 in 1? Help!!: I had to reset my Lenovo Yoga 7 as I could not access the BitLocker Recovery key with the associated account. I took it into GeekSquad at BestBuy since that's where I bought it, so they could reset it. Well, whatever they did during the rest process, they deleted or cleared...
  4. How do I reinstall / activate the TPM on my Yoga 7 2 in 1? Help!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I update the BIOS firmware, and then the windows sais that need to activate the copy of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I update the BIOS firmware, and then the windows sais that need to activate the copy of...: I upgrade the BIOS firmware, and then the windows sais that need to activate, the computer is a DELL Latitude 3500 Notebook. It comes with Windows 10. I can give the serial number. Thanks. Fernando Cigolotti...
  6. I update the BIOS firmware, and then the windows sais that need to activate the copy of...

I update the BIOS firmware, and then the windows sais that need to activate the copy of...: I upgrade the BIOS firmware, and then the windows sais that need to activate, the computer is a DELL Latitude 3500 Notebook. It comes with Windows 10. I can give the serial number. Thanks. Fernando Cigolotti...
  7. Windows 11 Pro FPP activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro FPP activation: Hi SupportI just Bought subject windows from amazon with Microsoft as merchant.but when i tried upgrading my OEM laptop it said invalid key.So, i thought to upgrade it by new install using provided usb and key card.but the issue is same. can you help activate this window and...
  8. Windows 11 Pro FPP activation

Windows 11 Pro FPP activation: Hi SupportI just Bought subject windows from amazon with Microsoft as merchant.but when i tried upgrading my OEM laptop it said invalid key.So, i thought to upgrade it by new install using provided usb and key card.but the issue is same. can you help activate this window and...
  9. Error Activating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Activating: I purchased Windows 11 Enterprise update on 10/17/24. Yesterday my computer had a message in the lower right side of the screen saying that I need to "Activate Windows". When I go to settings and click "Activate" it comes up with an error message. Error code: 0xC004C003. I...
  10. Error Activating

Error Activating: I purchased Windows 11 Enterprise update on 10/17/24. Yesterday my computer had a message in the lower right side of the screen saying that I need to "Activate Windows". When I go to settings and click "Activate" it comes up with an error message. Error code: 0xC004C003. I...