Windows 10: Activate Windows

Discus and support Activate Windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, my work computer became my personal computer, as I purchased it off the company after I finished working there. Now I have a window popping out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by User1KO, May 22, 2019.

1. User1KO Win User

Activate Windows

Hello, my work computer became my personal computer, as I purchased it off the company after I finished working there. Now I have a window popping out to activate Windows. however, I do not have any product key code or license to reactivate them. How can I activate them myself? Could you advise please?

:)

User1KO, May 22, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 22, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 22, 2019
  4. Activate Windows

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, May 22, 2019
Thema:

Activate Windows

1. Activate Windows - Similar Threads - Activate

2. Reinstall, activation issues.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall, activation issues.: Hi all, First post, so be gentle please. I was given a Lenovo desktop PC, that has an original Windows 8 installation but upgraded to Windows 10 using the free upgrade. I've been using it fine until the recent update. Now the PC gets to the boot screen, then the screen...
  3. Unable to activate windows after changing motherboard

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate windows after changing motherboard: I recently upgraded my hardware with a new motherboard. I was one of the many people who upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 years ago and never had any issues. When I changed the motherboard windows insists that I Activate my copy of windows again. I have tried to use...
  4. Windows 10 suddenly says Activation Needed several days ago

Windows 10 suddenly says Activation Needed several days ago: The Windows Activation Troubleshooter says "Something prevented us from communicating with our activation servers. Wait a few minutes and try again. (0xc0020036) I have had the free upgrade to Windows 10 from years ago when it was first offered. I have never had any issues...
  5. Newly Downloaded Windows 10 Pro, Now Says PC Won't Activate

Newly Downloaded Windows 10 Pro, Now Says PC Won't Activate: I just purchased brand new HP PC. It came with windows 10 home. I was wanting to connect to it via Remote Desktop, but was informed Home version does not have it, and would I like to shell out $99 to upgrade to windows 10 Pro. I decide to do so. Provide payment...
  6. Windows Activation

Windows Activation: So I had this pc for idk like 2-3 years now and there is a product key sticker attached to it on the side, so I go into "Update & Security" then activation, then I entered in my product key and it said "The product key you entered in didn't work. Check the product key again,...
  7. Windows not activation after a major HW change

Windows not activation after a major HW change: Hi , I had a completely activated windows with all features. I upgraded my MB and Cpu and now nothing wants to activate. I Also don't understand how I didn't receive a digital license. I have all my info for my previous activation i.e. product ID, CD key,registered owner...
  8. PC win 10 activated in my former Chinese university, now expired when I study in USA...

PC win 10 activated in my former Chinese university, now expired when I study in USA...: hello, My computer had installed windows 10 education edition 2 years ago through university organization registration when I was studying in China, right now I have moved to a US university for my Ph.D., and the license of this win 10 has expired, I have tried my former...
  9. Windows 10 camera doesn't activate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 camera doesn't activate: Hey guys, I have a question. My camera in Windows 10. When i open it, it only show a grey box with a pictogram of a camera with a line through it. So i have tried to activate my camera with the activation shortcut so it won't do anything Thanks so much[ATTACH] *** moved...
  10. Windows 10 activation key

Windows 10 activation key: hello, I have a product key on the back of my desktop for windows 10 Home but unfortunately it does not work... Can somebody please help me! Thanks in advance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-activation-key/e99ec16c-d53a-411f-8c70-2de4847aa4d3"