Windows 10: Activate Windows

Discus and support Activate Windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought this hp laptop brand new and it came with a windows 10 pro. after using it for some time, the system required an update, which i did. since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AugustineOgiemudia, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Activate Windows

I bought this hp laptop brand new and it came with a windows 10 pro. after using it for some time, the system required an update, which i did. since then it is asking me to "activate windows" but each time i try to activate it, i get this error message "Error code: 0xC004F074"

:)

AugustineOgiemudia, Aug 15, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Activate Windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Activate Windows

1. Activate Windows - Similar Threads - Activate

2. activation

in Windows 10 Customization
    activation: i can not activate windows even though i put in the activation code and checked it multiple times and it is not on any other devise does anyone have a way to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation/93f499d1-2edf-463e-9ad6-e69261ddd07a
  3. why cant i activate my windows key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    why cant i activate my windows key?: I have a windows 10 pro edition product key and when I type it in it allows me to select activate but then it tells me my key is invalid and I get the error code 0x803fa067. also it says that it is unable to connect to my organisations activation server and the error code...
  4. changed my motherboard how to use my old digital license to activate windows 10

changed my motherboard how to use my old digital license to activate windows 10: changed my motherboard how to use my old digital license to activate windows 10. I have two microsoft accounts and I dont remember which has the digital license any way I signed in with the two accounts and when I try "change product key" I get error that this license used on...
  5. I am running Windows 10 Education and I have graduated. Now my computer asks for activation

I am running Windows 10 Education and I have graduated. Now my computer asks for activation: Hello Sir/Madam, I am running a windows 10 Education. I have graduated from the school but I have the computer with me from the school. They never mentioned anything about buying a licence or anything. So, I was running the computer as such. From yesterday i get the warning...
  6. window activation problem

window activation problem: i have been trying to find my product key for my pc but i coundnt because my window activation is showing error. my hp is 15-rb000nia. after troubleshooting it still cant activate and my hp is new...
  7. Digital License not activating Windows 10

Digital License not activating Windows 10: I've recently built a new PC and I'm trying to activate Windows 10 on it. I've reinstalled my Windows on several PCs before and it's never been an issue, it's always activated itself. I have a digital license connected to my Microsoft account, and I am logged in on this PC...
  8. Lenovo Active Pen 1 works in the first few minutes of using it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Active Pen 1 works in the first few minutes of using it: I own a Lenovo 530, that I have had for almost a year now. The pen that came with it, The Active Pen, at first works fine, but then it stops working until I use my laptop again. I'm not too sure if I should change its battery and also when this happens I can't use the...
  9. Windows not Activating on my newly built PC

Windows not Activating on my newly built PC: Hi Community, I've been using an Intel Core i-5 4670K with an ASUS motherboard build for years (since 2013). Back then I was in university. The university portal gave the students access to official Microsoft products through their licence agreement with Microsoft. When...
  10. windows activation errors

windows activation errors: hi, I'm using acer swift 3 ryzen 5 quad core laptop, I couldn't able to activate my windows. it shows an error of upgrade windows edition . but I cannot able to upgrade my windows edition, the troubleshoot is also not working. I entered the product key manually. it...