Windows 10: "Activate windows"

Discus and support "Activate windows" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; There is a "Activate windows" appear and rs in bottom right corner . I am unable to understand that why and how it comes there please help me . I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Abhijeetkumar, Feb 13, 2020 at 4:07 PM.

1. "Activate windows"

There is a "Activate windows" appear and rs in bottom right corner . I am unable to understand that why and how it comes there please help me . I am not even able to change my wallpaper.

If someone can help please help.

:)

Abhijeetkumar, Feb 13, 2020 at 4:07 PM

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 13, 2020 at 4:09 PM
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. "Activate windows"

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

Thema:

"Activate windows"

1. "Activate windows" - Similar Threads - Activate

2. Windows 10 activation code not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation code not working: Hi, Trying to install Windows 10 Home on my laptop, and the activation code I received is not working. When I enter the code, I get the error "0xc004f050". Tried using the help assistant, but not very helpful. Thanks in advance BF...
  3. Win10 - Fix improper System\Active\Primary Partition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 - Fix improper System\Active\Primary Partition: Hello, A friend recently upgraded to a SSD, but did NOT have a USB/Windows DVD. So I had her partition off some space using a laptop, which we then put the setup files on. From there, we plugged in the SSD and setup Windows. Problem is, Windows 10 decided to play the System,...
  4. Windows activation after HD wipe

Windows activation after HD wipe: Hello fellow forum posters, I have a laptop that requires a complete HD wipe. It has a valid, activated version of Windows 10 Home. I'm not sure if there is a way to keep it activated. So I would not have to pay the $60 to re-activate Windows. So, is it possible to do this?...
  5. activation after hardware change

activation after hardware change: I had to replace a motherboard and WIN10 want to re-activate but does not recognize the product key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-after-hardware-change/c04b7fb6-e067-4e21-a926-051f88fc1139"
  6. ProduKey is showing the same key after a clean install and activation with a different key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ProduKey is showing the same key after a clean install and activation with a different key: My laptop originally came with Windows 7, but I later bought and upgraded it to Windows 8.1 using a different product key, which I then upgraded to Windows 10 for free. I eventually lost both the Windows 7 product key sticker and 8.1 box. Now I'm selling this laptop, so the...
  7. Windows 10 Pro activation issue

Windows 10 Pro activation issue: I had to reset my Macbook Pro 2017. Then I re-installed Windows using a back-up copy. Unfortunately I am unable to activate it because the keyboard and battery were replaced. Can you guide me in the right direction?...
  8. How to activate Windows after hardware upgrade

How to activate Windows after hardware upgrade: I have replaced a mother board on my PC but cannot reactivate Windows 10. I had a license to Windows 7 then upgraded to Windows 10 for free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-windows-after-hardware-upgrade/0a91e62b-759a-481f-9be1-b79850d9acd6"
  9. Upgraded edition to from Home to Windows 10 Pro, now Enterprise installed and not activated

Upgraded edition to from Home to Windows 10 Pro, now Enterprise installed and not activated: Hi, I was having Windows 10 Home version on my laptop and I upgraded it and bought Windows 10 Pro edition, through Microsoft Store. My payment was successful. But, after the Windows has upgraded and restarted, I have activation issues because now edition is Enterprise even...
  10. Activation issue after updating BIOS

Activation issue after updating BIOS: Had a BIOS update for a dual BIOS single CPU equipped motherboard, no biggie - The Master I kept as the original 16xx and I updated the Slave now 3006, but now, no matter what BIOS I boot from, Windows refuses to activate even though I've been using the exact same hardware in...