Windows 10: Activated copy of Windows 10 Pro issued by unknown KMS turning into deactivated copy of...

Discus and support Activated copy of Windows 10 Pro issued by unknown KMS turning into deactivated copy of... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi all, I recently purchased a new 1tb Samsung SSD. As I only have another 500gb WDC HDD for storage, it seemed like a good idea to clone my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GustavoScotsman, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Activated copy of Windows 10 Pro issued by unknown KMS turning into deactivated copy of...

Hi all,

I recently purchased a new 1tb Samsung SSD. As I only have another 500gb WDC HDD for storage, it seemed like a good idea to clone my HDD onto the SSD using Samsung Data Migration and use that as my primary boot device. Unfortunately, my computer was obtained from a surplus outlet. In my settings it says that I'm running a copy of Windows 10 Pro provided by an administrator. I didn't think that would raise a problem until I booted from the SSD. I immediately noticed that not only was the new clone of Windows deactivated, but it had somehow turned into Window 10 Enterprise,

To make matters worse, the activation page in settings is inexplicably glitchy. 7 times out of 10, it will lock up and give me the "crawling dots" loading bar while displaying nothing. When I can get to the activation page, the Windows 10 Pro key I purchased won't activate, it will hang permanently on the loading screen.

Microsoft "support" has told me there's nothing they can do, even when seeing my activated copy of Windows 10 Pro on my HDD. I'm at a loss for how I will be able to clone my drive without deactivating my copy of Windows. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,

Gustavo

:)

GustavoScotsman, Jan 7, 2021

2. Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

My buddy told me that as an insider I basically got a free copy of Windows 10, so that's not true? I want to be legit.

LightningJR, Jan 7, 2021
  3. Wozzer Win User
    Java.nio.file - Copying files

Issue was the above, so thanks temp02.

Wozzer, Jan 7, 2021
  4. Activated copy of Windows 10 Pro issued by unknown KMS turning into deactivated copy of...

Windows 10 Activation using KMS server

Did you reimage the machines with a volume license copy of Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise volume license clients in order to reach the KMS? I am not aware of OEM licenses ever being activated by a KMS server. In fact, OEM Windows 8.1 Pro licenses would first
    have to reimaged with a volume license image first.

Andre Da Costa, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

Activated copy of Windows 10 Pro issued by unknown KMS turning into deactivated copy of...

1. Activated copy of Windows 10 Pro issued by unknown KMS turning into deactivated copy of... - Similar Threads - Activated copy Pro

2. Windows 10 Pro copy paste issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro copy paste issue.: Dear Community,I am facing this strange issue. When I copy and paste, the pasted text is not what was copied. Instead, it is some Characters Capital letters and numbers. This is very strange. I have been using windows for the last 23 years and have never encountered such an...
  3. Windows 10 Pro copy paste issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro copy paste issue.: Dear Community,I am facing this strange issue. When I copy and paste, the pasted text is not what was copied. Instead, it is some Characters Capital letters and numbers. This is very strange. I have been using windows for the last 23 years and have never encountered such an...
  4. Windows 10 Pro copy performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro copy performance: Hello,I have a Dell Precision with i7-8850H 2.59GHZ, 32GB Ram.Recently replaced boot drive with brand new Crucial 1TB gen4 Nvme drive.I also replaced the spinning disk with a Crucial 1TB SSD. Used Dell's recovery to to a clean install. I know its clean as the only drive in...
  5. Windows 10 Pro not activated in used on this copy of windows 0x803fA076

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro not activated in used on this copy of windows 0x803fA076: Split from this thread.Windows 10 Pro not activated in used on this copy of windows 0x803fA076 please send me product key 25 #........….................My email id *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. Windows 10 Pro not activated in used on this copy of windows 0x803fA076

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro not activated in used on this copy of windows 0x803fA076: Split from this thread.Windows 10 Pro not activated in used on this copy of windows 0x803fA076 please send me product key 25 #........….................My email id *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  7. Windows 10 Pro not activated in used on this copy of windows 0x803fA076

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Product key to activate copy of Windows 10 Pro

Product key to activate copy of Windows 10 Pro: I didn't receive the product key to activate copy of Windows 10 ProI did install it first in same PC in vertul machaune after that i install it in the same PC main hard disk but it want activate i try to find the product key in the mail but you guys never send it please send...
  9. Active Copy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Active Copy: Is there a feature where you copy a file to another place, and when files get added to the original place it automatically gets copied over to the other place? submitted by /u/winnerdanny7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kqhnxq/active_copy/
  10. Digital copy of Windows 10 Pro not activating

Digital copy of Windows 10 Pro not activating: Hi, I received a work laptop but ordered an ASUS gaming laptop. With this laptop I received Windows 10 Home. I decided then to upgrade the Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro via Microsoft Store using my personal account and will then claim back the costs. The transaction...