Windows 10: activated game on windows 10

Discus and support activated game on windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I activated AOE definitive edition on windows 10 on my desktop is it possible to play that same game on my laptop and use my same Microsoft account?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MarconiZak, Oct 17, 2020 at 11:32 PM.

1. activated game on windows 10

I activated AOE definitive edition on windows 10 on my desktop

is it possible to play that same game on my laptop and use my same Microsoft account?

Steam allows that.

how about Windows 10?

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

4. skippy258 Win User

activated game on windows 10

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      activated game on windows 10 [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

Thema:

activated game on windows 10

1. activated game on windows 10 - Similar Threads - activated game

2. Xbox/Microsoft activity says I was playing a game I don't even own.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox/Microsoft activity says I was playing a game I don't even own.: So I was going to play Sea Of Thieves with my friends and they noted that I was playing Battlefront 2 prior to speaking to them. I definitely didn't play it and I don't even own it. I couldn't find the game in my library and I didn't see any xbox devices connected to my...
  3. Game pass not activating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game pass not activating: So i contacted support for this multiple times and they said they would help but i havent heard from them for a while. Basically i couldnt activate game pass cause i didnt have a billing address, i wasnt able to add an billing address due to it not allowing me to choose my...
  4. activate a game

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activate a game: i wont to play flght simulator x i have the original DVD and i dont now how activate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-a-game/d65cf986-68da-4cfd-8384-a311fcb8353b
  5. Manually activating the microphone while recording with Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Manually activating the microphone while recording with Xbox Game Bar: Hey, whenever I start recording while playing a game with WIN+Alt+R, the mic capture setting is deactivated. I have to klick on it everytime to start capturing the audio of my mircophone. Is there a way to stop that and start capturing the audio of my mic when starting to...
  6. Does recording using Windows Game Bar share the footage to my friend's Xbox activity feed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does recording using Windows Game Bar share the footage to my friend's Xbox activity feed: Will my friends on there Xbox consoles see the videos I'm recording using the Game Bar that's built in Windows 10? I remember seeing my friend's Monster Hunter footage in my feed, which had me curious. submitted by /u/HumbleFundle [link] [comments]...
  7. Unhandled exception error suddently appearing in a game+impossible to active .NET framework

Unhandled exception error suddently appearing in a game+impossible to active .NET framework: Hello, I don't know why but until recently the game floating sandbox 1.14 worked verry well but now it's showing a unhandled exception message when I try to access the setting of the game,I've tried to active the .NET framework and I got a error message,should I use the...
  8. Game activation

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game activation: Hello I have a question. I bought the Forza Horizon 4 game but the game has not been activated on my account, has the money been lost? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-activation/d6f4c3bb-5f52-4965-a5cb-e2c4bc663c18
  9. Windows monitors and BROADCASTS game activity without consent or relevant apps installed...

Windows monitors and BROADCASTS game activity without consent or relevant apps installed...: Yesterday I was at home, playing Minecraft by myself, in an offline single player game. I hadn't launched it through any service-- Steam, or Origin, or anything--just Minecraft on Java. Yet on my friend's Xbox it showed me online, playing the game. This bothers me....
  10. dwm.exe using a lot of GPU % when game is active

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dwm.exe using a lot of GPU % when game is active: so I have this problem with dwm (desktop window manager), where it suddenly chooses to use 60% of my GPU when I start a game, program, or just move my mouse, and this is causing the GPU to go into 60C degrees and make an output of 50 FPS (frames per second) (in overwatch)...