Windows 10: Activated PC or Laptop Using M365 E5 licenses

Discus and support Activated PC or Laptop Using M365 E5 licenses in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Can I activate Non-license windows PC or Laptop Using M365 E5 license.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AdminMF, Jul 14, 2020.

1. AdminMF Win User

Activated PC or Laptop Using M365 E5 licenses

Can I activate Non-license windows PC or Laptop Using M365 E5 license.

:)

AdminMF, Jul 14, 2020
  2. Jensr_ Win User

Can't activate Win10 Enterprise with M365 E3 license

I am not able to activate my Win10 Enterprise though I have a M365 E3 license.

My device is connected to Azure AD and online. I get error code 0xC004C003.

My Win10 is up to date.

Does anyone have a clue what to do?

Best,

Jens

Jensr_, Jul 14, 2020
  3. M365 Enteprise - Is an underlying OEM OS required in order to deploy Windows on to laptops using M365

thank you - are there any versions of M365 that included a full standalone OS licenses - or are they all upgrade licenses?

Regards

Joe

Joe Milnes, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Activated PC or Laptop Using M365 E5 licenses

M365 Enteprise - Is an underlying OEM OS required in order to deploy Windows on to laptops using M365

Hi,

Thank you - although I'm still unsure. Is the Windows that comes with M365 an upgrade license, or is it a stand alone OS that can be deployed on to a 'bare' machine with no OEM OS.

thanks

Joe

Joe Milnes, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

Activated PC or Laptop Using M365 E5 licenses

1. Activated PC or Laptop Using M365 E5 licenses - Similar Threads - Activated Laptop Using

2. Free M365 Developer subscription E5 not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free M365 Developer subscription E5 not working?: When signing up for the Microsoft 365 Developer subscription E5 after signing up, I've gotten taken to a website called "Microsoft 365 Developer Program" I thought it would be a Microsoft 365 Business subscription with 25 free user licenses but it has not have I misunderstood...
  3. Free M365 Developer subscription E5 not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free M365 Developer subscription E5 not working?: When signing up for the Microsoft 365 Developer subscription E5 after signing up, I've gotten taken to a website called "Microsoft 365 Developer Program" I thought it would be a Microsoft 365 Business subscription with 25 free user licenses but it has not have I misunderstood...
  4. KVM license and Azure E5 license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KVM license and Azure E5 license: We are seeing some Surfaces that are coming from Dell that are being reimaged with Windows 10. They are not getting license from Azure E5 and are showing as it has gotten a digital license. After adding it to Intune, and while users are working, they are being prompted for...
  5. Windows Enterprise Subscription via M365 E5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Enterprise Subscription via M365 E5: Hey all,Maybe someone has ran into this and has a solution.We have a range of Windows 10/11 Enterprise Pro default laptops which all work perfectly.They pull their Enterprise subscription from their M365 E5 subscription without issue.However, we have a few mine included that...
  6. Windows Enterprise Subscription via M365 E5

Windows Enterprise Subscription via M365 E5: Hey all,Maybe someone has ran into this and has a solution.We have a range of Windows 10/11 Enterprise Pro default laptops which all work perfectly.They pull their Enterprise subscription from their M365 E5 subscription without issue.However, we have a few mine included that...
  7. Windows 11 activation with M365 E5 license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 activation with M365 E5 license: Hello,i have windows 11 enterprise devices which iare not activated in my organization. i want to activate them with M365 e5 license assigned to each user. i have configured hybrid join to Azure AD. i can confirm that the devices are showing "hybrid joined" in azure AD. the...
  8. Windows 11 activation with M365 E5 license

Windows 11 activation with M365 E5 license: Hello,i have windows 11 enterprise devices which iare not activated in my organization. i want to activate them with M365 e5 license assigned to each user. i have configured hybrid join to Azure AD. i can confirm that the devices are showing "hybrid joined" in azure AD. the...
  9. Activation via E5 license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation via E5 license: Hi, Is there any way to activate a windows 10 enterprise using azure AD join and e5 license even though the machine you used doesn't have any firmware embedded activation key? I got the right E5 license and the machine is join via azure ad join. But it won't allow me to...
  10. Windows 10 Activation issue after upgrading Pro to Enterprise using M365 E5 License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation issue after upgrading Pro to Enterprise using M365 E5 License: Dear All, I upgraded my Windows 10 Pro to Enterprise by joining Azure AD with Microsoft 365 E5 license and also I joined Windows Insider Program "Release Preview Channel". When I check to my Windows Activation, it show 3 option: 1Edition : Windows 10 Enterprise Insider...